Why KISS is no longer watchable

Posted in the Grand Portage Forum

space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 27, 2012
I stopped being a kiss fan for 3 reasons. 1. they haven't made a good album since 1982. 2. they got rid of the only two talented members: ace frehley (who was the inspiration for my name space ace) and peter criss. 3. the music took a back seat to the merchandising which is evident in their crappy music. So with that being said kiss is no longer respectable.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#2 Aug 27, 2012
A Kiss fan EVER ??? LMAOROTFu~! Too dumb for words.... Nice "thread" loser !!!
oops

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
A Kiss fan EVER ??? LMAOROTFu~! Too dumb for words.... Nice "thread" loser !!!
???~!!!,,,"""
Nice "post", troll!!!
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Aug 27, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
A Kiss fan EVER ??? LMAOROTFu~! Too dumb for words.... Nice "thread" loser !!!
Go die in a fiery plane crash. No one would care.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Aug 31, 2012
good music is timeless in quality.
bad music. well lets hope it has a short life.
my brother somehow became a KISS fan after he found my old 33s. his son also enjoys the music too.
.
one last thing, this being a question. would you have been a KISS fan if they had done some other form of music. say like country?
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#6 Aug 31, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
good music is timeless in quality.
bad music. well lets hope it has a short life.
my brother somehow became a KISS fan after he found my old 33s. his son also enjoys the music too.
.
one last thing, this being a question. would you have been a KISS fan if they had done some other form of music. say like country?
Let's say they did Jigger music. Maybe with a Muslim twist. Svengoolie would wet herself for that.

Since: Sep 11

Champlin, MN

#8 Sep 1, 2012
Nobody wants to watch old guys in S$M outfits stick out their tongues and show off their moobs.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Sep 1, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
Nobody wants to watch old guys in S$M outfits stick out their tongues and show off their moobs.
in some ways true. I would rather listen to music played on harps. be they lap harps, or standing harps. some of Johann Pachelbel is really good when done on harps.
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
in some ways true. I would rather listen to music played on harps. be they lap harps, or standing harps. some of Johann Pachelbel is really good when done on harps.
Kiss tried orchestra with a childrens choir. I'll post it.
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Feb 22, 2013

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Feb 22, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Kiss tried orchestra with a childrens choir. I'll post it.
to me, a children's choir is one that is performed by kids. not adults like in the link you provided.
.
like the one that was mandatory for the school aged kids at the church my family belonged to in the 1960s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Earthling-1 33,917
Net Neutrality is NOT Neutral 6 hr Snoop 9
Leaving White Trash Bay 7 hr Dingle Berry 20
Message Of Hope To Minnesota Veterans From Kore... 7 hr FOVR 14
U of M refuses to describe criminals 7 hr Dingle Berry 13
Minnesota 1.87 Billion Dollar Surplus 10 hr Snoop 6
Net Neutrality we need LANE NEUTRALITY 12 hr Snoop 2
Grand Portage Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Portage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:12 am PST

NFL11:12AM
Adrian Peterson linked to Cowboys, Colts, Cardinals
Bleacher Report12:42 PM
Packers Could Target Maualuga or Draft LB to Replace Hawk
NFL 2:32 PM
Adrian Peterson releases statement on ruling
NBC Sports 2:57 PM
Progress pleases Peterson; statement of thanks skips Vikings
Yahoo! Sports 4:36 PM
Peterson eager for return after judge overturns suspension