Alcohol suspected in fatal snowmobile...

Alcohol suspected in fatal snowmobile crash in northeastern Minnesota

There are 9 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 11, 2011, titled Alcohol suspected in fatal snowmobile crash in northeastern Minnesota. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Authorities suspect a snowmobiler who died as a result of injuries suffered in a crash in northeastern Minnesota was drinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

GreatDay

Benson, NC

#1 Mar 11, 2011
There is no way people drink alcohol and operate a snowmobile...no way!
Realist

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Mar 11, 2011
Alcohol + snowmobile = DEAD
Freedom Lover

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 11, 2011
GreatDay wrote:
There is no way people drink alcohol and operate a snowmobile...no way!
Yeah? And friend's don't let friends vote for Democrats. What's your point?
go figure

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Mar 11, 2011
What DRUG were they on?
Alcohol?
Mmmm Hmmm....

Haven't heard about many pot heads crashing, well, anything lately. Oh, but the battle cry of prohibition says we can't, "add another drug LIKE alcohol to society! Too dangerous!"
Well, true; -it is much more dangerous! Let's allow something less dangerous, perhaps?

Sorry for the slight aside, but alcohol is a socially-accepted powerful drug with many caveats. The irony and hypocrisy of policy in America must be shown. My condolences to the family for their loss. I had a friend whose brother died in the same unfortunate way.
harold

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Mar 11, 2011
i am surprised alcohol was involved!
twins

Montevideo, MN

#6 Mar 11, 2011
go figure wrote:
What DRUG were they on?
Alcohol?
Mmmm Hmmm....
Haven't heard about many pot heads crashing, well, anything lately. Oh, but the battle cry of prohibition says we can't, "add another drug LIKE alcohol to society! Too dangerous!"
Well, true; -it is much more dangerous! Let's allow something less dangerous, perhaps?
Sorry for the slight aside, but alcohol is a socially-accepted powerful drug with many caveats. The irony and hypocrisy of policy in America must be shown. My condolences to the family for their loss. I had a friend whose brother died in the same unfortunate way.
why would dope be less dangerous than alcohol ?? makes no sense
gone again

Eden Prairie, MN

#7 Mar 11, 2011
So sad. I am surprised he lived as long as he did with a torn aorta.
Niijii

Forbes, MN

#8 Mar 14, 2011
A person died. You have no idea who he was. People make mistakes as I am sure most of you have. Pot heads included. This man paid with his life, he was a nice man. The stupid media likes to flaunt his younger years. What a shame, he had grown up and was a better man and father than most.

Mike was a good man and a good father. So please go get a life off the computer!

Goodbye my Niijii Mike
GreatDay

Benson, NC

#9 Mar 15, 2011
Freedom Lover wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah? And friend's don't let friends vote for Democrats. What's your point?
My point? My point is this:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 Injured In North Minneapolis Shooting 4 hr WASPaphobe 4
Sued in small claims court in different state 18 hr LIbEralS 2
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Sep 27 FaIth Breeds Stup... 35,579
Statewide protective agency (Oct '15) Sep 26 Troy 34
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... Sep 26 Paris Hilton 24
News What it's like a to get beaver fever Jul '16 muzak 1
Seeking mature older woman for Skype chat (Aug '15) Jan '16 loborico16 3

Grand Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Portage Mortgages