Al-Qaida-linked Syria rebels hit Christian village

Sep 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTEN-TV Albany

A former Montana high school teacher sent to prison for 30 days over the rape of one of his students could face more time behind bars after prosecutors appealed the case to the state Supreme Court.

Comments
1 - 20 of 87 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Comment

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

DID OBAMA AND KERRY GOR NOTICE OF THAT. OR, ARE THEY PART OF THE SCHEME ??
...shame on both of them..these two neo judists and pro-extremist islamists dealing with the devil !!! crazy lousy combination..isn't it ??
Comment

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

DID OBAMA AND KERRY GOT NOTICE OF THAT. OR, ARE THEY PART OF THE SCHEME ??
...shame on both of them..these two neo judists and pro-extremist islamists dealing with the devil !!! crazy lousy combination..isn't it ??

Both are looking to turn Syria into an extremist islamic land (Obama going back to his early roots)
Heather

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Why the phock doesn't Obummer just move back to Kenya where he was born?

“My the Force Be With You”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

America has got their back covered.
your tax dollars at work

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Jedi Daal wrote:
America has got their back covered.
body bags?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

The US and the UN should be pressuring the rest of the middle eastern countries to deal with Syria. Or they get cut off from aid money, weapons, end generally the rest of the world until they clean up their own house.
reality check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

They should be threatening to bomb Prince Bandar's palaces if he doesn't stop supplying al Qaeda, that's what.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

reality check wrote:
They should be threatening to bomb Prince Bandar's palaces if he doesn't stop supplying al Qaeda, that's what.
Really? And whom do we bomb here in the states for supplying weapons to the Al Qaeda/terrorist tied Syrian rebels? This is not our war.
Die

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

fellow - extremists of obama and kery, who murder innocent people in Syria.
God Save America

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? And whom do we bomb here in the states for supplying weapons to the Al Qaeda/terrorist tied Syrian rebels? This is not our war.
That peyote popper down Arizona way, for starters.
Adale

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Die wrote:
fellow - extremists of obama and kery, who murder innocent people in Syria.
It's much more than Obama and Kerry. Be honest, McCain and others have been pushing for this.

We the people have to stop these fools, call your congress man/woman and tell them to stay out of this mess
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Comment wrote:
DID OBAMA AND KERRY GOT NOTICE OF THAT. OR, ARE THEY PART OF THE SCHEME ??
Both are looking to turn Syria into an extremist islamic land (Obama going back to his early roots)
Hi Lebanon, I agree. Nobama is radical islams best friend. Should be shipped back to Kenya.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Adale wrote:
<quoted text>
It's much more than Obama and Kerry. Be honest, McCain and others have been pushing for this.
We the people have to stop these fools, call your congress man/woman and tell them to stay out of this mess
You are correct about the Republicans and if you call, neither party will listen. G.W. Obama's followers will simply drink the kool aid for fear of being called racist. I don't know what is wrong with the Republicans unless they too fear being called racist for not agreeing with Obama. Maybe Boehner had has pictures of them doing the nasty with barnyard animals. Personally, I think they will just blame yet another war on Obama (when it all goes bad)next election cycle. And Obama will blame a war on Congress because they approved it.
Slim D

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Adale wrote:
<quoted text>
Assign the blame for this outrage firmly at Obama's feet. It's his red line - there would be no "McCain and others" if Obama were man enough to admit his mistake.
slam dunk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Did someone forget to draw a red line around Christian villages?
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Although they were not benevolent leaders, the Coptic Christians in Egypt and the Syrian Christians were better off under Mubarak and Assad.
mxlplx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Well, we supported one for making peace with Israel and targeted the other for removal for not making peace with Israel.

Do you see where I'm going with this?
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

I know Obama is doing this for his agenda, but aren't any Democrat's smart enough to realize that if the U.S. strikes Syria, we are doing Al Qaida's work for them. We are helping.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
I know Obama is doing this for his agenda, but aren't any Democrat's smart enough to realize that if the U.S. strikes Syria, we are doing Al Qaida's work for them. We are helping.
and you buy into this idea that all the rebels are AL Queda why?

not that you ever use facts or reason to make up your mind, just what you are told to parrot...

the Syrian people have lived in a very moderately secular nation all their life, what makes you think they would let fundamentalist cult freaks take over no matter which of the abrahamic cults they are from, islamic, christian, or judaic?

don't worry, i know these questions are far, far above your level of thought. just parrot some irrelevant soundbyte in response to prove me correct.
mxlplx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and you buy into this idea that all the rebels are AL Queda why?
Kerry stated that 15-20& are al Qaeda types, yet internal intelligence memos to Congress state that 50% are.

Whatever the percentages, they're the alpha-dogs of the group and receive the support of the Gulf States and as we all should know, alpha-dogs always lead the pack, just like I do on this forum ;-)

Any more stupid questions?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Grand Portage Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Portage Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••