TrashyLiar's kids.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#197 Feb 15, 2013
Does the disease you have lead to stupidity, because you're a complete moron in the writing/spelling department !!! LMAOROTFU~!

Pretty funny in the "maturity"/bois department as well...

Hey, don't be such a jealous bYtch, there's enough drunken con for anyone....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#198 Feb 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Does the disease you have lead to stupidity, because you're a complete moron in the writing/spelling department !!! LMAOROTFU~!
Pretty funny in the "maturity"/bois department as well...
Hey, don't be such a jealous bYtch, there's enough drunken con for anyone....
s there anyone out there with a nind depraved enough to interpret this garbled post?
Iknow that it is said that a mind is a terrible thing to waste, but does this also apply to diseased minds? And if that diseased mind is in supporting a monster like George Soros, wouldn't totslly wasting such a mind be considered a blessing for mankind?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bobby

Saint Paul, MN

#199 Feb 15, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
s there anyone out there with a nind depraved enough to interpret this garbled post?
Iknow that it is said that a mind is a terrible thing to waste, but does this also apply to diseased minds? And if that diseased mind is in supporting a monster like George Soros, wouldn't totslly wasting such a mind be considered a blessing for mankind?
You people are straight up idiots.

Your opening line, "s there anyone out there with a nind" (it goes on from there) gets positive "judge-its". Either one moron judging itself or a collection of morons. Sad stuff. No wonder Topix is irrelevant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#200 Feb 15, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are straight up idiots.
Your opening line, "s there anyone out there with a nind" (it goes on from there) gets positive "judge-its". Either one moron judging itself or a collection of morons. Sad stuff. No wonder Topix is irrelevant.
Topix is irrelevant because you're here. You are useless human waste.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bobby

Saint Paul, MN

#201 Feb 15, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Topix is irrelevant because you're here. You are useless human waste.
Sorry to interrupt your delusion. You're going to blow Jim now.
fun

Minneapolis, MN

#202 Feb 15, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to interrupt your delusion. You're going to blow Jim now.
You're a "straight up" idiot.
Bobby

Saint Paul, MN

#203 Feb 15, 2013
fun wrote:
<quoted text>You're a "straight up" idiot.
It's "fun" to look stupid on the internet when you have no other options.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fun

Minneapolis, MN

#204 Feb 15, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play a video game, you're an idiot.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#205 Feb 15, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably a hell of a lot better than looking stupid in person. Like you do.
Bobby

Saint Paul, MN

#206 Feb 15, 2013
fun wrote:
<quoted text>Go play a video game, you're an idiot.
Very cutting response. Return to your normal pass time of picking your navel.
Bobby

Saint Paul, MN

#207 Feb 15, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>It's probably a hell of a lot better than looking stupid in person. Like you do.
Another cutting Topix loser response. Time for you to get back to sniffing your arm pits. You are a disgrace to decent people everywhere.
fun

Minneapolis, MN

#208 Feb 15, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Very cutting response. Return to your normal pass time of picking your navel.
Ouch!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#209 Feb 15, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Another cutting Topix loser response. Time for you to get back to sniffing your arm pits. You are a disgrace to decent people everywhere.
LeJumbo is on his game tonight. 18 different names and counting.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#210 Feb 15, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you got stung! Loser.
Bobby

Saint Paul, MN

#211 Feb 15, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you got stung! Loser.
I'll leave you to your self dialog now.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#212 Feb 15, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll leave you to your self dialog now.
If only you had your GED like my Slewsie, you could be successful and make lots of dojo dollars too.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#213 Feb 16, 2013
Hey, con ?? Pretty funny gay nonsense...I'm guessing alcohol is a good teacher for losers.... You slipped up, but a loser always does....
Madcow

Grantsburg, WI

#214 Feb 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Hey, con ?? Pretty funny gay nonsense...I'm guessing alcohol is a good teacher for losers.... You slipped up, but a loser always does....
As you know, Freedom Loving Patriots like me and about 90% of the other Posters here that the Reactionary Leftists Project their Sheeplish feelings onto, do not care about what you do in your bedroom.

No matter how loudly the Leftist Sheeple shout "ya well what about your guy" in a majority of their posts, we know that Good People like you who deal daily in your personal life with Slewsie,Fattest Sheeple on Topix are mature enough to deal with the Awful Truth about the Sheeple and tier Childlike needs.

This said.

Thank you for all you do to try to rein in the "Flaming" that your Homosexual Lover, Slewsie engages in 16/7. Humanity has always had good people like you that make poor choices. As the Good Guy you are, you understand that Slewsie, the Lust Of your Life cannot control the Raging Need for attention.

Why you choose the Homosexual Relationship with her is none of our business, but I wanted to let you know that the sacrifices you make for Humanity as you attempt to calm her down when the Thorazine has reached its 1/2 Life, do not go unnoticed.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#215 Feb 16, 2013
Yeah, spam some more, dumb con.... Call me a gay husband, after all you're a moron...
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#216 Feb 16, 2013
Yeah, spam some more, dumb con....

Call me a gay husband, after all you're a moron..

PS- If we "accept" your "logic, hello my bYtch ~! LMAOROTFU~!

So, you "played" crazy for your stolen pension ??

My SIW guess about you was too close, huh ?

WHAT A COMPLETE LOSER "life".

Do some MORE self judging, con.... it's why your life's worth living, right ??? LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 10 hr Cary Cottle 3
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 18 hr Serratus Anterior 35,569
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Aug 23 Obama the best 279
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Aug 20 Phineas 523
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19
Obama paid Ransom for Hostages to Iran Aug 19 achtung RAPHAN 8

Grand Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Portage Mortgages