Another Henry High Student Attacked; ...

Another Henry High Student Attacked; Metro Transit Blamed Again

There are 3 comments on the story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Another Henry High Student Attacked; Metro Transit Blamed Again. In it, reports that:

Traditional yellow school buses were phased out at Henry this semester. Only South and Southwest High School students are still taking regular buses, along with all non-high school students in Minneapolis.

Join the discussion below, or

Jeffrey Dahmer Slew

Green Bay, WI

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Those darn Africans.

Some officials say since the attacks didn't occur on the buses, it's more of a community crime problem.

But others say they're a sign the district has made a dangerous mistake by switching kids to public transportation.

"They said,'Stay still or we'll kill you'," a Henry High School senior told 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS on Friday. He filed a police report after he was attacked on Wednesday. Because his assailants haven't been caught, he and his family are still concerned for his safety, and they asked 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS not to identify them.

"They said,'We'll shoot you. Give us your stuff," the teen continued.

"They're just open targets, all of our kids," said the teen's mother.

On Wednesday, the teen was returning home from Henry on Metro Transit Route 19, when he says two young men get off at the same stop and attacked him, two blocks away at 23rd and Russell. "They tried to drag me away," he said. "Then they started punching and kicking me. They ended up stealing my iPod."
Will Not fly on a 787

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Met Council busses are death traps.

Putting kids on them is a sentence of crime against the kids..

Anyone who has taken a ride on an MTC bus understands the risk to ADULTS, kids are easy targets..
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Government schools, mass busing, etc. If you want your kids to be brainwashed into the liberal idealology and become pregnant or some drug addict go for the public schools otherwise private or homeschool.... NEVER trust the social engineers known as teachers and whatnot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police seek 3 white suspects after 5 people sho... 2 hr Politically Incor... 36
BLM versus Snow Plows! 3 hr USA USA USA USA 2
Dentist / Tooth Restoration Recommendation?? P... 3 hr USA USA USA USA 2
smegma 18 hr space ace 3
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 21 hr texas pete 524
News Askov Finlayson + The Bachelor Farmer Candles: ... Sun USA USA USA USA 3
News Black Lives Matter Protest in Duluth over Minne... Sun Kelly F 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Portage Mortgages