Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 34230 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#24919 Apr 1, 2013
"fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' flops:
sci fi......sci fi.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
Can't be nice, if any AGW advocate wants to tell the truth about 'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend'.
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' can't ask a proper scientific question because it never had science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. Of course,'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' never had any other science or mathematics training.
At least,'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' tried math calculations, tho only a few attempts ended in errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES & 73 million TIMES.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' has never attempted math calculations, which prove that its proficiency in math is worse than that of 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver'.
PHD

Montalba, TX

#24920 Apr 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
It would be you're for you are... As I said earlier..
You continue to prove, you lack the maturity and intelligence to matter.
Thank you, if mindless people like you toss out the scientific science fiction useless babble then you could answer in some intelligent third grade level. Anything more would add to your confusion. Now your the kettle calling.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#24922 Apr 2, 2013

litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#24923 Apr 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
You(fetid feces face flip flopper fiend) continue to prove, you lack the maturity and intelligence to matter.
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' also proves it lacks the morality to be human matter.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#24924 Apr 2, 2013
HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
Yes. There have been no trials, tests, experiment, demonstrations or real world atmospheric models of climate change done by emitters that prove the changes in the atmosphere they're forcing on the rest of us are safe. See? I fixed it for you. You're welcome, BTW.
You want me to prove the CO2 from combustion is safe? You're about a million years late to that argument.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#24925 Apr 2, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>You want me to prove the CO2 from combustion is safe? You're about a million years late to that argument.
I'd point out, you changed his words, but YOU proving you're dishonest... said it all...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#24927 Apr 2, 2013
I quoted him directly, that quote is unchanged.

Paleohumans invented our fire technology, they already had the argument and it comes down to, "Fire good!" What's next, trying to reinvent the wheel?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#24928 Apr 2, 2013
I'd point out, you changed his words, but YOU proving you're dishonest... said it all...

Not an honest quote or a "man", brain gone... Thanks !!!

Maybe, you're simply a product of your partisan politics and the bushwhacker lying era....
Obama-Dont-Care

Minneapolis, MN

#24929 Apr 2, 2013
April 2 and 3 feet of snow.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#24930 Apr 2, 2013
Nope... Just a childish liar. Morning forcast: One final chilly day, high of 40
PHD

Montalba, TX

#24931 Apr 2, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' also proves it lacks the morality to be human matter.
More and more thatís all the "pinheadlitesout" have more and more diarrheas.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#24932 Apr 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I'd point out, you changed his words, but YOU proving you're dishonest... said it all... Not an honest quote or a "man", brain gone... Thanks !!! Maybe, you're simply a product of your partisan politics and the bushwhacker lying era....
If you think I "changed his words", look at the original post:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...

Then you'll learn who's not telling the truth.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#24933 Apr 2, 2013

What's sad is, YOU "thinking" putting the letters PHD as a moniker isn't insulting to all the hard working Americans...who EARNED THEM....
PHD

Montalba, TX

#24934 Apr 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
What's sad is, YOU "thinking" putting the letters PHD as a moniker isn't insulting to all the hard working Americans...who EARNED THEM....
Thank you, if mindless people like you toss out the scientific science fiction useless babble then you could answer in some intelligent third grade level. Anything more would add to your confusion. Now your the kettle calling.
lolololololo

Springfield, MA

#24935 Apr 2, 2013
so make people broke and to think you might save the world maby 10 years lololololol and how long has the earth been around? how many changes has it gone through? suckers
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#24936 Apr 2, 2013
lolololololo wrote:
so make people broke and to think you might save the world maby 10 years lololololol and how long has the earth been around? how many changes has it gone through? suckers
Happy lolo?

The man-made threat facing us is no other than the eighth extinction event but the first man-made kind and the first for the modern human species..

Do you get it, lolo?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#24937 Apr 2, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>You want me to prove the CO2 from combustion is safe? You're about a million years late to that argument.
More irrelevant nonsense, BG. The dinosaurs had WAY higher CO2 levels & temps, but they were adapted to those. High CO2 & temps were their Goldilocks zone. And sea level was ~70 meters higher, of course.

We're not dinosaurs. Our Goldilocks zone is different. Our civilization has developed with Holocene climate. Our agriculture developed for this climate, & our infrastructure is adapted to this sea level.

If temps & sea levels were higher (& they will be MUCH higher with higher CO2; it's simple physics, AND the sun is stronger now), we might be able to adapt, but in the meantime the collapse of agriculture due to drought would cause billions of deaths, & the sea would inundate trillions of dollars of infrastructure. That's not to mention the storms & floods.

Unmitigated AGW/CC will be very, very, VERY costly - all because you & your ilk want to save a few pennies at the pump.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#24938 Apr 2, 2013
HomoSapiensLaptopicus has more fairy tales, tell us The Story of the Three Bears. Tell us about the ideal climate Eden before the discovery of peat moss, soft coal and fire...

It's not science, its myth disguised as science to fool the masses.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#24939 Apr 2, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
HomoSapiensLaptopicus has more fairy tales, tell us The Story of the Three Bears. Tell us about the ideal climate Eden before the discovery of peat moss, soft coal and fire...
It's not science, its myth disguised as science to fool the masses.
No, B_Gone, your words are disguised as science to fool the masses. The richest industry in the world has profound financial interest in AGW/CC denial, & you have taken advantage of that.

After all,
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it!"
--Upton Sinclair
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#24940 Apr 2, 2013
brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver wrote:
You're about a million years late to that argument.
Considering "brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver" has past errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES, & 73 million TIMES, it presently HASN'T decreased its error rate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message For St.Paul , MN Police Officer Mr. Sim... 11 min American_Jihad 1
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 2 hr future supervisor 156
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 2 hr Whiny1 237
walkway at the Downtown East station. 3 hr Spirit of 1776 2
simply victims of the vicissitudes of nature 3 hr Spirit of 1776 3
Police Investigating Two Homicides in Minneapol... 4 hr goat lover 5
News For inmates, a healing process through journaling 5 hr Unknown Male 6
More from around the web

Grand Portage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE