Hiawatha Avenue fixes reduce wait times

Feb 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Finance and Commerce

Minneapolis city council members Sandy Colvin Roy and Gary Schiff on Wednesday touted travel time improvements on Hiawatha Avenue from the 42nd Street intersection.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Getting rid of that train might help
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Poor poopy...
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

DSM Local wrote:
Getting rid of that train might help
Agreed. Probably the biggest FAILURE of a "mass transit" system that has ever been invented, courtesy of Jesse Ventura, what a LOSER.

It only took the "traffic engineers", LIKE, 8 FRIGGING YEARS to figger it out. It's still probably TOO SLOW. The last time I drove on Hiawatha, it took me like 30 minutes to go a lousy 4 frigging miles, and it WASN'T EVEN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Probably the biggest FAILURE of a "mass transit" system that has ever been invented, courtesy of Jesse Ventura, what a LOSER.
It only took the "traffic engineers", LIKE, 8 FRIGGING YEARS to figger it out. It's still probably TOO SLOW. The last time I drove on Hiawatha, it took me like 30 minutes to go a lousy 4 frigging miles, and it WASN'T EVEN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC.
Get a better car ?
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I drive around the gates.

Love the look on the train drivers face when they are sliding down the tracks with the brakes locked.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Get a better car ?
There is that famous sense of humor my gay hubby is known for.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

What happens to the North South roads across Uni when the Central Corridor is running.

With ONE congested freeway into Saint Paul there are TONS of commuters who use Rice, Dale, Lexington, Victoria, Snelling etc.

Can you imagine what happens to north south traffic when the Uni railyard is complete?

I hope it turns to sheet....
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Get a better car ?
NOTHING wrong with my car. The PROBLEM is with the signal system on Hiawatha Ave. but I seriously doubt that you have EVER been there. I have. It's a WORTHLESS ROAD. I could have fixed it JUST FINE FIVE YEARS AGO.
Seattle Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

digger wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTHING wrong with my car. The PROBLEM is with the signal system on Hiawatha Ave. but I seriously doubt that you have EVER been there. I have. It's a WORTHLESS ROAD. I could have fixed it JUST FINE FIVE YEARS AGO.
Twin City roads, goat paths, are 100% JUNK!!

The brilliant Libertard Government has a vision of everyone riding mass transit to work. Being there is NO mass transit to ride in 99% of cases that means you drive on sheet roads. You know waiting for trains that service 0.0000021% of Twin Cities commuters.

Best place to live in Minnesota is where Governor Mark Dayton has his money invested. Rumor has it his trust fund is $239,761,673,987,092,873,775,2 98,723,845.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Portage Discussions

Search the Grand Portage Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
President Obama's buzzed on suds great adventure 55 min Bellweather 2
OBAMA: I'm Not Interested in Photo-Ops 59 min Bellweather 43
The truth about arab aggression against israel 1 hr Space ace 1
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Captain Yesterday 31,775
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Hillbilly 26,165
Lotus Learner 3 hr Leroy The Babtist 1
Black Power advocates emerge 4 hr Black Jesus 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Portage Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••