|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Bill Clinton: Gun control opposition ‘is nuts’

Former President Bill Clinton on Wednesday said those who opposed gun control measures like banning the sale of high-capacity magazines were crazy.

“I grew up in the hunting culture, but this is nuts,” he said during a speech at the Consumer Electronics Show.“Why does anybody need a 30 round clip for a gun? Why does anybody need one of those things that carries 100 bullets? The guy in Colorado had one of those.”

“Half of all mass killings in the United States have occurred since the assault weapons ban expired in 2005,” Clinton continued.“Half, in all of the history of the country. So I hope that former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords (D-AZ) and other people who stepped up after the Newtown tragedy will have some impact on this.”

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1ydt0 )

I fear for our Democratic leadership from the RBKA extremists.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

If anyone knows about blowing his wad, it would be Bill "Father of the Year" Clinton. What does he have to say about rapists?
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

The NRA:

Here's another group of mutants with missing chromosomes who ought to be thrown screaming from a helicopter. Gun enthusiasts. "Yeah, I'm a gun enthusiast." Oh yeah? Well I'm a blowjob enthusiast. Wanna see me shoot? Cock this and I'll discharge a load for you.

And speaking of mindless Hollywood cocksuckers, before Charlton Heston became President of these dickless lunatics in the NRA, they had a different guy. He's still one of their major spokesman, and his name is Wayne LaPierre. Doesn't that sound a bit fruitty to you? "Hi, I'm Wayne, I'm a gun person. Bang bang!" You know what this guy's name ought to be? Biff Webster. Spud Crowley, a man's name! Chuck Steak!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
The NRA:
Here's another group of mutants with missing chromosomes who ought to be thrown screaming from a helicopter. Gun enthusiasts. "Yeah, I'm a gun enthusiast." Oh yeah? Well I'm a blowjob enthusiast. Wanna see me shoot? Cock this and I'll discharge a load for you.
And speaking of mindless Hollywood cocksuckers, before Charlton Heston became President of these dickless lunatics in the NRA, they had a different guy. He's still one of their major spokesman, and his name is Wayne LaPierre. Doesn't that sound a bit fruitty to you? "Hi, I'm Wayne, I'm a gun person. Bang bang!" You know what this guy's name ought to be? Biff Webster. Spud Crowley, a man's name! Chuck Steak!
None of that has anything to do with Bill "Father of the Year" Clinton blowing his wad over gon control.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Gonad control?
ist

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Almost as nuts as thinking you could cheat on your wife with an intern in the most public office in the nation.

We don't need 30 round magazines? We don't need cars that drive faster than 70 miles per hour either, but we have them. Fast cars are a danger to all Americans and should be banned along with anything potentially dangerous, like steak knives, baseball bats, hammers, etc.

Anything that is potentially dangerous should be turned over to the government because only they know how to best protect us from ourselves.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Funny, you consider wild exaggeration a rational argument ?? REALLY ??? LMAOROTFU!
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Cars are seldom used to intentionally kill people. Guns ONLY purpose are to intentionally kill people.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Consistent wrote:
Cars are seldom used to intentionally kill people. Guns ONLY purpose are to intentionally kill people.
Dumby shyt. You are wrong on both accounts. Criminal vehicular homicide is a crime. And guns are defensive weapons quite often. Why do you not want me to be able to protect my family from a criminal that is armed with a gun?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Tell us more lies, phone guy.

The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Tell us more lies, phone guy.
Keep copying and pasting. And showing the world how stupid you are.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Gonad control?... showing the world how stupid you are.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep copying and pasting. And showing the world how stupid you are.
We know you will.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you will.
Dumbo, the Queen of cut & paste, says something ignorant again.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

And s usual, you type rubbish just to see your name online.

Here is the topic:

Bill Clinton: Gun control opposition ‘is nuts’

Former President Bill Clinton on Wednesday said those who opposed gun control measures like banning the sale of high-capacity magazines were crazy.

“I grew up in the hunting culture, but this is nuts,” he said during a speech at the Consumer Electronics Show.“Why does anybody need a 30 round clip for a gun? Why does anybody need one of those things that carries 100 bullets? The guy in Colorado had one of those.”

“Half of all mass killings in the United States have occurred since the assault weapons ban expired in 2005,” Clinton continued.“Half, in all of the history of the country. So I hope that former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords (D-AZ) and other people who stepped up after the Newtown tragedy will have some impact on this.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Portage Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Portage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••