Today's Funniest: Jeb Bush won't rule...

Today's Funniest: Jeb Bush won't rule out 2016 White House run

Posted in the Grand Portage Forum

liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Jeb Bush: I won't rule out 2016 White House run 'but I won't declare today'

Source: USA Today

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush won’t confirm he’s a candidate for the next presidential race, but he sounded like a White House hopeful Monday, declaring his party in need of leadership.

“I have a voice, I want to share my beliefs about how the conservative movement and the Republican party can regain its footing, because we’ve lost our way,” he told TODAY’s Matt Lauer.

Bush said he wouldn’t rule out a run in 2016,“but I won’t declare today either.”

Instead, he offered his views on the current fiscal problems facing the White House and Congress, including the deep budget cuts that will be rolled out in numerous federal agencies in upcoming weeks.

Read more: http://todaynews.today.com/_news/2013/03/04/1...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 hr Actual Science 35,576
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) 17 hr LIbEralS 280
Trump for President, He will win. watch Fri Cary Cottle 5
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Aug 20 Phineas 523
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19
Obama paid Ransom for Hostages to Iran Aug 19 achtung RAPHAN 8

Grand Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Portage Mortgages