Keith Ellison on Obamacare Job Losses...

Keith Ellison on Obamacare Job Losses: Americans Work Too Much Anyway

Posted in the Grand Portage Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Feb 9, 2014
The DNC Spin Doctors are out in full force:

During the February 9 airing of This Week With George Stephanopoulos, Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN) said the loss of work hours due to Obamacare could actually be a good thing because Americans work too much anyway, compared to people in other industrialized countries.

http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/video/week-pow...

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#2 Feb 10, 2014
He is, indeed, an idiot. But in his world, it is good because then everyone will be working for the government in one way or another.
mn muslim liberal

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Feb 10, 2014
listen to this left wing socialist muslim, he need to remember this country is blessed for one reason ( IN GOD WE TRUST ) not alllll ah.

__________
LIbEralS wrote:
The DNC Spin Doctors are out in full force:
During the February 9 airing of This Week With George Stephanopoulos, Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN) said the loss of work hours due to Obamacare could actually be a good thing because Americans work too much anyway, compared to people in other industrialized countries.
http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/video/week-pow...
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Feb 10, 2014
Instead of apologizing for the job losses from the disaster that is ObamaCare, now Democrats are desperately trying to spin it as a positive good.

Maybe somewhere down the road there will be an aha moment where the freeloaders finally figure out they're all rats and no one is left to make the cheese... it's coming.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#6 Feb 10, 2014
And the uninformed voters will swallow this crap hook, line, and sinker.

As LIbEralS said, someday they will figure out that no one is making the cheese any more for the government to distribute. By then, it will be too late.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#7 Feb 10, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Instead of apologizing for the job losses from the disaster that is ObamaCare, now Democrats are desperately trying to spin it as a positive good.
Maybe somewhere down the road there will be an aha moment where the freeloaders finally figure out they're all rats and no one is left to make the cheese... it's coming.
I think that would be more of an "Oh Shit!" moment than an "Aha!" moment.
or maybe

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Feb 10, 2014
Only in America can the lefties make WORK a bad thing, and then turn it around on the republicans. But then again, the lefties are the ones with the real war on women and blamed that on the republicans. Cant, not to hijack you, but ya just can't make it up...
Bleeding edge

Waipahu, HI

#10 Feb 10, 2014
Americans are en-mass bailing out of the work ethic and using any handout available to live without working.

Obama for his part is just borrowing more and more money to pay for the free government programs.

Can't last forever.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Feb 10, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
The DNC Spin Doctors are out in full force:
During the February 9 airing of This Week With George Stephanopoulos, Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN) said the loss of work hours due to Obamacare could actually be a good thing because Americans work too much anyway, compared to people in other industrialized countries.
http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/video/week-pow...
Obviously he forgot about Japan. They work longer hours. Many of those hours for free. Thing is, many of them die on the job. As in at the worksite.
.
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/the-japanese-a... The social phenomenon has its own word: karoshi, and it isn't death from digit-crippling labour in a sweatshop or accidents on a building site, it's suits in corporate buildings dying from strokes, heart attacks or committing suicide after being worked to their limit..
.
http://www.wisegeek.com/in-japan-what-is-karo... In Japan, karoshi means "death from overwork." The term is said to have originated in 1982 when three Japanese doctors published a book entitled Karoshi that noted many victims of overworking and included research into their deaths. The victims were young men that were otherwise healthy, but worked more than 60 hours a week on average and had died on the job from heart attacks and strokes.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Feb 11, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Instead of apologizing for the job losses from the disaster that is ObamaCare, now Democrats are desperately trying to spin it as a positive good.
Maybe somewhere down the road there will be an aha moment where the freeloaders finally figure out they're all rats and no one is left to make the cheese... it's coming.
Apologize for the jobs that Obamacare has loss? GW Bush should be the one to be apologizing to the american people for that and his economy and his two unfunded wars liar also he should be apologizing for stealing his presidency and not counting the votes so he had to go to the SCOTUS that his pappy put on the bench himself.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Feb 11, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
And the uninformed voters will swallow this crap hook, line, and sinker.
As LIbEralS said, someday they will figure out that no one is making the cheese any more for the government to distribute. By then, it will be too late.
You must really that you are a one percenter your daily talking points and lies are copied daily from Rush Limbaugh show you must be about 80 years old liar and you still haven't mention what you have accomplish besides getting posters deleted from topix but what have been your net gain since you posted thousand and thousands of lies on this forum where has it gotten you liar?
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Feb 11, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
The DNC Spin Doctors are out in full force:
During the February 9 airing of This Week With George Stephanopoulos, Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN) said the loss of work hours due to Obamacare could actually be a good thing because Americans work too much anyway, compared to people in other industrialized countries.
http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/video/week-pow...
The GOPT are the spin masters and liars,and why are you so worried about who works you don't do you you sit your stupid as in front of your keyboard 24/7 lying on the president and the DNC moocher and you will still fail.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Feb 11, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text> Apologize for the jobs that Obamacare has loss? GW Bush should be the one to be apologizing to the american people for that and his economy and his two unfunded wars liar also he should be apologizing for stealing his presidency and not counting the votes so he had to go to the SCOTUS that his pappy put on the bench himself.
Please, give it up! Bush, as bad as he was, is O L D news. Stop using him as an excuse for Obama. There is no excuse for what he is doing to the middle class. Notice how the rich are pampered by this guy? Follow the money.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#16 Feb 11, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, give it up! Bush, as bad as he was, is O L D news. Stop using him as an excuse for Obama. There is no excuse for what he is doing to the middle class. Notice how the rich are pampered by this guy? Follow the money.
When do you think the left will get it through their heads that everyone who is promising to "tax the rich" are themselves, rich. Algore is a 1%'er. Obama is a 1%'er. Pelosi is a 1%'er. Frankin is a 1%'er. And they don't really give a rip abour the middle class. Or this nation. Only about their own selfish goals.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Feb 11, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, give it up! Bush, as bad as he was, is O L D news. Stop using him as an excuse for Obama. There is no excuse for what he is doing to the middle class. Notice how the rich are pampered by this guy? Follow the money.
Oh please you need to shut up and the rich Koch bros., have bought and sold your republicans cult leaders also who you're the bonehead that still dancing on the graves of our fighting men everyday on some benegazi crap and your still playing with President Clinton zipper and you have the gall to lecture me about old news you retarded sick moron also the only one that pampering the rich is the republicans and that's a fact jack and if the President is pampering the rich then why is he and the Dems the only one's talking about income equality? and since you so falsly claim your concern about the so call middle class then why don't you idiots support a mimium wage increase? or how about restoring unemployment benefits for ex-middle class workers that you claim that you care about.
Middle Class=employment and without a job your next postion iis to be poor
so get lose idiot and go somewhere and die .

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#21 Feb 11, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text> What do you think that the right would go through if the republicans had to pay their fair share of taxes?
The same thing as the left. Do you honestly believe that rich democrats pay more taxes than rich republicans or vice versa?

Because if that's the case, the only thing left to say is, baaaaaaah.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Feb 11, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please you need to shut up and the rich Koch bros., have bought and sold your republicans cult leaders also who you're the bonehead that still dancing on the graves of our fighting men everyday on some benegazi crap and your still playing with President Clinton zipper and you have the gall to lecture me about old news you retarded sick moron also the only one that pampering the rich is the republicans and that's a fact jack and if the President is pampering the rich then why is he and the Dems the only one's talking about income equality? and since you so falsly claim your concern about the so call middle class then why don't you idiots support a mimium wage increase? or how about restoring unemployment benefits for ex-middle class workers that you claim that you care about.
Middle Class=employment and without a job your next postion iis to be poor
so get lose idiot and go somewhere and die .
OK Bob-O-Many, let's look at this a little closer.

*Benghazi - still unresolved, but at this point "what difference does it make"

*Bill Boy - ANY person who takes advantage of their postion in ANY job to do this with subordinates deverves what he is getting. And his wife shouldn't have put up with it.

*Pampering the rich - you could stand to open your eyers on this one. As long as you are a buddy of Obama's you will only get richer. Oppose him and you can expect to see the IRS over and over again.

*Income equality - DNC code word bait for more sucker voters

*mimium wage increase - how about switching jobs to a better paying job if you want a pay increase

*restoring unemployment benefits - Despite Keith Ellison claiming that Obamacare forcing them out of full time work is only opening up their options, at some point you should have to go it alone. Maybe you will actually have to go out and get a job...

*Middle Class=employment - YOU got me on this one! Obama certainly has created a lot of government jobs - and turned a lot of full time jobs into multiple part time jobs.

HOW's that BOB?
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Feb 11, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text> There are more rich republicans,then rich democrats like the Koch Bros. for example who bought off Gov.Scott Walker and most of your party.
Are you talking about the governer of Wisconsin - the state where they are voting on a 504 million dollar tax cut bill TODAY??????

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#27 Feb 11, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text> There are more rich republicans,then rich democrats like the Koch Bros. for example who bought off Gov.Scott Walker and most of your party.
Tell that to Hollywood.

Baaaaaaahhhhhhh!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Feb 11, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text> Are you drinking some cheap wine now dummie?
Gosh your so desperate to be accepted as a smart guy/woman but you're still missing a few marbles and I'm really trying to be nice to you racist and I'm end this conservation because I really don't approval of your racist comments and I will never forget or let you get away with the token black BS that reminded of your Leader Rush who call President Obama the magic Negroe.
A injustice to one of us is an injustice to all of us and I hope that you burn in hell forever and a day. don't take me for granted and as your Boy or some Uncle Tom you hear me you make believe Supremcist. you're so smart that you're can say and get away with anything LOL suprise will be the element of your downfall.
"Tell that to Hollywood." is racist ??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberals have lost all reasoning 1 hr Thanks DT MAGA 8
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,233
Fake news in overdrive 9 hr Space ace 1
Libs crazier by the day 13 hr Space ace 1
Trump body slams media 16 hr Space ace 3
Roy moore 18 hr Space ace 1
Get over it 19 hr Space ace 1

Grand Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Portage Mortgages