Answer Slime with Slime
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Some may have noticed, but for those who haven't, I have been postng answers to the Slimes comments with previous nonsensical posts of Slimes own.
The less connection to the subject at hand, the funnier it gets. Try it, and let's see how many threads he/she/it will delete out of frustration.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#2 Jan 18, 2013
First grade is also often the year when peer pressure makes its first appearance in a child’s life. Children begin to observe their friends more closely and mimic the play styles of others.

RIGHT...on schedule ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
First grade is also often the year when peer pressure makes its first appearance in a child’s life. Children begin to observe their friends more closely and mimic the play styles of others.
RIGHT...on schedule ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Forgot the space, drunken fool... LMAOROTFu~!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Dance VERMIN Dance !!! LMAOROTFu ~!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minneapolis Anti Trump Hotline 52 min Davycrockett 100
Minimum Wage Fee (Aug '14) 1 hr Hillary Lost 57
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 36,949
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 6 hr Chanta53 708
CNN = Fake News 14 hr Busted 71
The Ban Is On!!! Mon Space ace 2
Gays ruining sunday Mon Hillary Lost 10

Grand Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Portage Mortgages