Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey...

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey: The 112th Congress is almost over

Posted in the Grand Portage Forum

Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 31, 2012
The 112th Congress doesn't end until Jan. 3, but that duck is getting lamer by the minute, so let's take New Year's Eve and omgscaryholycrap fiscal cliff curb day to give the 112th a hearty "don't let the door hit you" and ourselves the wish for a happier 2013, Congress-wise.

Regardless of what happens today, the 112th Congress is going to wind up as the least popular and least productive Congress (in terms of legislation becoming law) in the modern era. For starters, Congress’ approval rating the last time the NBC/WSJ poll measured it (in August 2012) was just 12%, and a whopping 82% disapproved of Congress—the highest percentage in the history of our NBC/WSJ poll. In addition, just 219 bills have been passed into law—the lowest number since Congress began tracking this number in the 1940s.(And many of these bills were naming courthouses or post offices.)

Of course, that's least popular and least productive so far. I'm betting John Boehner and Eric Cantor have plans for the 113th Congress.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jan 1, 2013
America gave the Democrats a mandate for change in November.
Consistent

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Consistent wrote:
America gave the Democrats a mandate for change in November.
Yep, they sure did. That is why the Republicans control the House. Fauch over the Democrats.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jan 1, 2013
blah blah blah Thorazine

blah blah blah Demokrats

blah blah blah pyscho

blah blah blah Phillips vodka

blah blah blah Romney 54 % Obama 46%

blah blah blah right wing extremist rant

blah blah blah your mother

blah blah blah get the fauch away

blah blah blah more Phillips vodka

blah blah blah letter K

blah blah blah more fringe rant

blah blah blah going to pass out now
Lowell

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Obama promised to get us out of Afghanistan in his first term.

Well??????????
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jan 1, 2013
At least he is getting us OUT of wars instead of IN to wars like the Republicans.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Consistent wrote:
At least he is getting us OUT of wars instead of IN to wars like the Republicans.
There help for you.

Maybe not on this Astral Plane, but there is help.

Just take the big leap of faith. You know that God will not judge you harshly....go find eternal peace.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jan 2, 2013
My Theme Song:

Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to leave because I'd go berzerk? Well, you left me anyhow and the days got worse and worse and now you see I've gone completely out of my mind.

And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away ha ha

You thought it was joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I had said that losing you would make me flip my lid, right? You know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed, you laughed and laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad.

And they're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes They're coming to take me away ha ha...

I cooked your food, I cleaned your house, and this is how you paid me back for all my kind unselfish loving deeds. Huh? Well you just wait they'll find you yet, and when they do they'll put you in the ASPCA you mangy mutt.

And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice men in their clean white coats They're coming to take me away Ha Ha To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle thier thumbs and toes They're coming to take me away Ha Ha Ha

Your home the one the bank foreclosed, You cried to me Monogamy is the way we both must live or you'll feel hurt. But, I see, I see there's someone new, your anxious poly-pure-bred coat was even gone at our place while I paid the rent, thanks!

And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha To the loony bin with all you can eat prescription drugs like thorizine, and lithium, and electric shock and insulin They're coming to take me away Ha Ha
Demokrat Rules

Grantsburg, WI

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Consistent wrote:
My Theme Song:
Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to leave because I'd go berzerk? Well, you left me anyhow and the days got worse and worse and now you see I've gone completely out of my mind.
And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away ha ha
You thought it was joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I had said that losing you would make me flip my lid, right? You know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed, you laughed and laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad.
And they're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes They're coming to take me away ha ha...
I cooked your food, I cleaned your house, and this is how you paid me back for all my kind unselfish loving deeds. Huh? Well you just wait they'll find you yet, and when they do they'll put you in the ASPCA you mangy mutt.
And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice men in their clean white coats They're coming to take me away Ha Ha To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle thier thumbs and toes They're coming to take me away Ha Ha Ha
Your home the one the bank foreclosed, You cried to me Monogamy is the way we both must live or you'll feel hurt. But, I see, I see there's someone new, your anxious poly-pure-bred coat was even gone at our place while I paid the rent, thanks!
And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha To the loony bin with all you can eat prescription drugs like thorizine, and lithium, and electric shock and insulin They're coming to take me away Ha Ha
Dangerous Sociopath,

As a poster that is either intoxicated or under medicated, why does it not bother you to come on here and post nothing but your "Projections" to other posters?

Everybody here knows how fauched up you are as a Defective Human Being. How come you and your Multiple Personalities are the only ones that consistently avoid ANY conversation that Threads are based on, and simply "work out your Mommy and Daddy issues" with strangers by "Projecting" yourself onto them with the variety of abuses you employ like a child on the Playground?

Do you "Feel" that nobody really knows what you are?

Your dangerous nature as a Psychopath needs to be addressed by Law Enforcement Professionals before you hurt others that may have the displeasure of contact with you outside your Fantasy World on Topix!
Capt Crunch

Peoria, AZ

#14 Jan 4, 2013
I like Consistent's rants, even if they are all the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 20 min Into The Night 35,605
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 55 min WildLifeLover 626
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro 5 hr Drumpf 48
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Thu Georgia 1
News Cops To Drunk Drivers: We'll Make You Listen To... Nov 30 Ferrerman 20
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING Nov 30 Drumpf 14
Trump Won The Popular Vote Nov 29 Obamas comments 3

Grand Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Portage Mortgages