Kerry: Budget Impasse a Challenge for...

Kerry: Budget Impasse a Challenge for US Diplomacy

Posted in the Grand Portage Forum

non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Kerry: Budget Impasse a Challenge for US Diplomacy
ABC OTUS News – 8 hours ago...

Secretary of State John Kerry says the greatest challenge to U.S. foreign policy is not emerging China or Middle East instability. It's Congress.

In a speech Wednesday at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Kerry cited the adage that "we can't be strong in the world unless we are strong at home." He called the budget impasse a threat.

The State Department has said automatic spending cuts would jeopardize $2.6 billion in aid, security assistance and other international programs.

Kerry said legislators need to avoid "senseless cuts."

Otherwise, he said his credibility as a diplomat might be damaged.

Kerry said, "Think about it: It's hard to tell the leadership of any number of countries that they must resolve their economic issues if we don't resolve our own."

Translation: I got out of Harry Reid's senate just in time. They can't pin this on me now.
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

#2 Feb 20, 2013
More wing nut lies, with the usual TrashyLiar twist ! LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Kerry said legislators need to avoid "senseless cuts."

Otherwise, he said his credibility as a diplomat might be damaged.

I thought Kerry's credibility was plenty damaged when George Bush won the presidency over him, or maybe when he bought his sailboat out of state to avoid his state's sales taxes on boats.
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
More wing nut lies, with the usual TrashyLiar twist ! LMAOROTFU~!
Slewsie dear, do those evil Rethuglicants ever say anything when they do not lie? According to you, they always lie.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

#5 Feb 20, 2013
A Russian woman named Niether married an American gentleman Trashy born in Virginia and they lived happily ever after in "his" home town.

The poor lady Niether was not very proficient in English, but did manage to communicate with her husband Trashy.
The real problem arose whenever she had to shop for groceries.

One day, Niether went to the butcher counter and wanted to buy chicken legs. Niether didn't know how to put forward her request, so, in desperation, Niether clucked like a chicken and lifted up her skirt to show her thighs.
Her butcher got the message and gave her the chicken legs.

Next day Niether needed to get chicken breasts, again she didn't know how to say it, so she clucked like a chicken and unbuttoned her blouse to show the butcher her breasts.
The butcher understood again and gave Niether some chicken breasts.

On the 3rd day, the poor lady needed to buy sausages. Unable to find a way to communicate this, Niether brought her husband Trashy to the store...

http://www.google.com/imgres ...

Hey DUMMY, TrashyLiar speaks a little English, "he" just LIES ~~!!!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
A Russian woman named Niether married an American gentleman Trashy born in Virginia and they lived happily ever after in "his" home town.
The poor lady Niether was not very proficient in English, but did manage to communicate with her husband Trashy.
The real problem arose whenever she had to shop for groceries.
One day, Niether went to the butcher counter and wanted to buy chicken legs. Niether didn't know how to put forward her request, so, in desperation, Niether clucked like a chicken and lifted up her skirt to show her thighs.
Her butcher got the message and gave her the chicken legs.
Next day Niether needed to get chicken breasts, again she didn't know how to say it, so she clucked like a chicken and unbuttoned her blouse to show the butcher her breasts.
The butcher understood again and gave Niether some chicken breasts.
On the 3rd day, the poor lady needed to buy sausages. Unable to find a way to communicate this, Niether brought her husband Trashy to the store...
http://www.google.com/imgres ...
Hey DUMMY, TrashyLiar speaks a little English, "he" just LIES ~~!!!
Slewsie dear, you know I love your jokes. But this is not half as good as the one about the dead Marine or the kid with cancer. Tell those again, that is your best work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's America 29 min space ace 91
shoot me 2 hr cowboy chris 2
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr IB DaMann 35,529
spinning ball of scum 14 hr NOI 1
i might start drinking 16 hr Jack Jim 2
Seeking mature older woman for Skype chat (Aug '15) Jan '16 loborico16 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17

Grand Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Portage Mortgages