First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#47 Feb 27, 2013
Do not disrespect me ever again.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#48 Feb 27, 2013
So let me get this straight. The fact that you said I am demon possessed is your authority for saying I am demon possessed?

I'm afraid that's not good enough.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#49 Feb 27, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
Do not disrespect me ever again.
You have no authority to claim anyone is "demon possessed".
As far as anyone knows, you have no authority to claim god talks to you.

In essence, you have no authority. By asserting authority you do not have a right to claim, you will need to work harder to earn respect.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#50 Feb 27, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
So let me get this straight. The fact that you said I am demon possessed is your authority for saying I am demon possessed?
I'm afraid that's not good enough.
A spirit of correction shall come upon you and all your family.

And shall depart only at my word.

It will take a while for you to see it. When you do. You come here and post an apology for your disrespect of the Lord's Anointed. Then and only then shall it shall depart from your family.

If your apology is accepted.

Thus saith the Lord.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#51 Feb 27, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
A spirit of correction shall come upon you and all your family.
And shall depart only at my word.
It will take a while for you to see it. When you do. You come here and post an apology for your disrespect of the Lord's Anointed. Then and only then shall it shall depart from your family.
If your apology is accepted.
Thus saith the Lord.
Yeah, good luck with that. I don't believe in voodoo or hoodoo or whatever you call it and I'm pretty sure god does not grant people special powers so they can cast spells on anonymous internet users. I am pretty sure you are not the "lords anointed" either but you just keep telling yourself that. Maybe try clicking your heels together 3 times and facing the East.

Have a good life. Live long and prosper.
TheLordsAnointed

Mesquite, NV

#53 Mar 4, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
Do you need a word from the Lord? God talks to me. Do you need Godly advice? Do you need a word of Wisdom? If you need advice or A word from God or have a question, tell me what it is...I may help you.
Watch these 1 through 13.
It will greatly bless you. These will all uplift your spirit.
1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dOYSNg07V9MXX
2 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
3 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
4 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
5 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
6 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
7 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
8 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
9 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
10 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
11 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
12 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
13 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
__________
DISCLAIMER: Anything said by me in any of my posts is not required by me for you to agree with or believe. If you say something to me that needs to be corrected...I hope correction is not offensive to you. Therefore I am not responsible when you get angry because I have told you the truth. Which most of the time is not what you really want to hear.
Yours truly,
TheWiseMan
Do you need a miracle from God?
liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#54 Mar 4, 2013
The Republicans are looking for that miracle - that's about the only thing that will bring them back into power.
Church of Christ Prophet

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#55 Mar 9, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
Do you need a word from the Lord? God talks to me. Do you need Godly advice? Do you need a word of Wisdom? If you need advice or A word from God or have a question, tell me what it is...I may help you.
Watch these 1 through 13.
It will greatly bless you. These will all uplift your spirit.
1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dOYSNg07V9MXX
2 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
3 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
4 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
5 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
6 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
7 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
8 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
9 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
10 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
11 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
12 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
13 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
__________
DISCLAIMER: Anything said by me in any of my posts is not required by me for you to agree with or believe. If you say something to me that needs to be corrected...I hope correction is not offensive to you. Therefore I am not responsible when you get angry because I have told you the truth. Which most of the time is not what you really want to hear.
Yours truly,
TheWiseMan
Are You A Child of God?

1 John, Chapter 3
8: He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9: Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
10: In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Logic Is Dead 37,412
My pillow guy 6 hr Crassus 64
The end of Madcow 6 hr Crassus 2
Nobody likes them 10 hr Crassus 9
Trump Bashing Emmys Hit Worst Ratings Ever 10 hr Crassus 4
California wants all blacks 10 hr Cat Fan 4
Boycotting The NFL Has Led To Declining Televis... 11 hr Maggie 3

Grand Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Portage Mortgages