Posted in the Grand Portage Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Nov 14, 2012
(From a Blog Post)

Congratulations to the Democrats and Young People! You now own it and you can't blame Bush.
The next terrorist attack you own it.
Can't get a job after graduation, you own it.
Sky rocketing energy prices due to Obama's EPA shutting down the energy producing states, you own it.
A nuclear Iran, you own it.
Bowing to the Soviet Union, you own it.
Another severe recession, you own it.
A volatile border with Mexico, you own it.
Trouble getting good health care, you own it.
Higher health insurance costs and health care costs, you own it.
No budget, you own it.
Our allies mistrust, you own it.
Another trillion of debt, you own it.
More Benghazi situations, you own it.
No one willing to join the military, you own it.
Trouble getting a loan to buy a home, you own it.
More dependency on food stamps, you
own it.
Trouble finding good employment, you own it.
Several part time jobs instead of a good job, you own it.
A World Government, you own it.
The UN governing the United States instead of ourselves, you own it.
A Senate that will not bring any legislation to the table even if it is "Dead on Arrival", you own it.
China controlling our world trade trampling all over us, you own it.
Loss of our freedoms as we have known it in the past, you own it.
A dictatorship instead of a democracy that follows the Constitution, you own it.
Less take home pay and higher living costs, you own it.
Driving a car that looks like a toy, you own it.
More government corruption and lies, you own it.
More toleration of extreme and fanatical Islamists, you own it.
Terrorist attacks called work place incidents, you own it.
Your revenge instead of love of country, you own it.
President
George Bush is out of it now, and
there is not another good man for you to vilify and lie about. In a way
I am relieved that another good man will not be blamed when it was
impossible to clean up this mess you voted for. Have a good day. God
bless the United States! God is our hope now.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#2 Nov 14, 2012
We solved the problem, we told your obstructionist politicians Obama WILL NOT be a one term president.... GET IT YET !!???
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#3 Nov 14, 2012
So, accordion to your rules, you just plagiarized ?? WOW !! Seems right...to you ???
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#4 Nov 14, 2012
toidi, It is so refreshing to get your Dangerous Sociopath perspective.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
So, accordion to your rules, you just plagiarized ?? WOW !! Seems right...to you ???
Psychotic, Soooo Acowding to u wules if I be put (From Blog) it dont be pagerisd?

Go to the light, what a waste of flesh!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#6 Nov 14, 2012
This looks to be the original but not sure. It's been re-posted all over the web lately, and with no surprise.

http://granitegrok.com/blog/2012/11/enjoy-it-...
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Obama can now rightfully blame his predecessor, HIMSELF!
sickuvit

Morris, MN

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
We solved the problem, we told your obstructionist politicians Obama WILL NOT be a one term president.... GET IT YET !!???
Oh please. We all know that you are totally brainwashed and use Alinsky tactics to seemingly *try* to discuss (rant) at anyone who didn't drink the fool-aid. You lefty's are so obvious.

Everything that was stated in the post (admittedly shared from another blog), is TRUE. If you would open your zombie, glazed over eyes, you'd see that we're now in a bigger boatload of trouble, and it's totally on the backs of the intolerant left. In less than a year, you'll be forced to open your eyes and see what you've all done.

Go and watch The View now and get some more insightful wisdom to share with us.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Calling folks zombies must work, since you guys have already forgotten bushwhacker....
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Did you read the very 1st thing he posted that this was from a blog post? He did exactly what he was supposed to when posting something from an anonymous or unknown source. How is it possible for you to be this stupid? Are you so desperate to show that other people do the same dishonest things you do, and thus justifying you doing them?
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the very 1st thing he posted that this was from a blog post? He did exactly what he was supposed to when posting something from an anonymous or unknown source. How is it possible for you to be this stupid? Are you so desperate to show that other people do the same dishonest things you do, and thus justifying you doing them?
Seattle can't read..
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Bemused Slewer Rat wrote:
Calling folks zombies must work, since you guys have already forgotten bushwhacker....
Benghazi would NEVER have happened under Bush!
sickuvit

Morris, MN

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Really?! You lefties and your hatred of Bush is getting old and weary. Stay on task here and let's look at Obayme and what he's done to get us in this pickle. K? Nice try though.
sickuvit

Morris, MN

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Right on Miss Piggy! There's a press conference being held right now concerning the Benghazi clusterf*ck. Of course, you aren't going to be seeing this on the Obama cheerleader networks, because, uh, they don't want you to know about it.
For you libtards that don't know what I'm talking about, the Benghazi debacle (Ambassador tortured, raped, murdered, along with 3 Navy Seals) is FAR WORSE than Watergate, where NO ONE DIED.
I'm spitting into the wind here...there are MANY of us who know the truth and see what's happening to our Country. I'm not going to change any lefty's mind, but I will be around to say "TOLD YA SO". I'm not talking about "winning" or "losing"....I'm talking about what's RIGHT or WRONG.
Miss Piggy

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Nov 14, 2012
I found it interesting that John Mc Cain is finally acting like a conservative. A little of that before the election would have been helpful.
I'm as sick of Rinos as I am with liberals.
sickuvit

Morris, MN

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
I found it interesting that John Mc Cain is finally acting like a conservative. A little of that before the election would have been helpful.
Agree! Sing it sister!
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#17 Nov 14, 2012
A dictatorship instead of a democracy that follows the Constitution, you own it.

---The left has always fought a war against the constitution
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Nov 14, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
You'll be very disappointed with Republican party again, because they are being reborn as a party of moderates. The teabaggers and the extremists are no longer welcome in the new Republican party.

America doesn't want right wing extremism.
America doesn't want racism and bigotry.
America doesn't want discrimination again women and gays.
Fred

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Nov 14, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be very disappointed with Republican party again, because they are being reborn as a party of moderates. The teabaggers and the extremists are no longer welcome in the new Republican party.
You speak for no one, except possibly the maniac from Seattle. You're a dunce, Le Jumbo.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#20 Nov 14, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, the liberty wing and tea party wing will take charge..... btw a physco liberal just claimed to be an expert on the GOP's innerworking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alan Greenspan - stop spending so much on enti... 5 hr Little Boy Blue 8
Don Trump is a rapist 5 hr Little Boy Blue 26
Karma is a B-word 5 hr Little Boy Blue 6
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 6 hr _Zoey_ 308
Pimples and white people 6 hr EmzWashington 25
News Chemical-free swimming pool to open in North Mi... 9 hr Little Boy Blue 52
grossest thing ever 9 hr Little Boy Blue 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Portage Mortgages