Obama At Dog Barbecue?
Capt Crunch

Black Canyon City, AZ

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Is it true that Obama as at a dog barbecue on the night of the Bengazi murders?
It has een rumored that Ogbama was at a festive dog barbecue with Indonesian friends at the time of the attacks on the embassy there, and had left orders that he was not to be disturbed. That is supposedly why Leon Panneta was unable to contact him on that night.
Will the crack reporters of the White House news corp question the president on this?
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
It has een rumored that Ogbama was at a festive dog barbecue with Indonesian friends at the time of the attacks on the embassy there, and had left orders that he was not to be disturbed. That is supposedly why Leon Panneta was unable to contact him on that night.
Will the crack reporters of the White House news corp question the president on this?
yes it's true.
Disraeli

Black Canyon City, AZ

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
Was Hillery at that cookout also? I heard that she at one time she said that after Bill, nothing tastes strange anymore.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#5 Feb 8, 2013
I heard Capt eats "dog" and crassass has learned to bark ! LMAOROTFU~! Poor teabagger losers, bushwhacker KILLED your party and the chair out polled Mitt head...
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#6 Feb 8, 2013
Disraeli wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Hillery at that cookout also? I heard that she at one time she said that after Bill, nothing tastes strange anymore.
There's a reason Bills hot dogs taste like sheet.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#7 Feb 8, 2013
There's a reason you KNOW IT !!! LMAOROTFU~!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Feb 8, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>There's a reason Bills hot dogs taste like sheet.
You know how sheet taste,do you every floss by the way!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
wow look who sneak back across our border
gaysipa,the koch suck that's like no other.
Capt Crunch

Black Canyon City, AZ

#10 Feb 8, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>wow look who sneak back across our border
gaysipa,the koch suck that's like no other.
I was about to berate Crassus for his use of the term "jigger' when referring to you, instead of the more polite term "Jigro".
But now , I think that he was right, and jigger is the correct description.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#11 Feb 8, 2013
Both cowards... LMAOROTFU~!
Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Feb 8, 2013
And people say republicans are out of touch. Huh.
jumbostink

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Feb 8, 2013
What people? You idiots? Oh no! Not that!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Voters and the chair wasn't impressed either....
Capt Crunch

Black Canyon City, AZ

#15 Feb 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Both cowards... LMAOROTFU~!
Where is your Twin City dojo? Crassus wants to meet you. But then, speaking of cowards, well,never mind.
Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Feb 8, 2013
jumbostink wrote:
What people? You idiots? Oh no! Not that!
Only the wingnut fringe can muster any appetite for the Obama dog eating story. Thankfully a tiny minority.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#17 Feb 8, 2013
Tell crassass, get out from under you and post it herself...
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Feb 8, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
I was about to berate Crassus for his use of the term "jigger' when referring to you, instead of the more polite term "Jigro".
But now , I think that he was right, and jigger is the correct description.
And your fat as ugly mama is so fat that she has more chins than a chinese phone books hahahahaha,the beetc is reminds me of a race car driver,she burns out 50 rubbers a day
byahahahaha the beetch is so Greasy,when she gets in my car,the oil light comes on and after all of that she's a great vaccum cleaner,she sucks,blows and get laid in the closet byahahaHAHA
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#19 Feb 8, 2013
Ps- You don't start with the champ and he was a no show with Red, the warm up bout. You make a lot of noise, for NO SHOW bois...
Capt Crunch

Black Canyon City, AZ

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Ps- You don't start with the champ and he was a no show with Red, the warm up bout. You make a lot of noise, for NO SHOW bois...
Hey, Slime, you're getting your personalities(if we can call what you display a personality). You are starting to talk in jiggerish when you are in your Slime mode. Go easy on the white stuff!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Feb 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
crassus is a big fat dumb as dyke,capt
qweer can't even take a domestic flight to anywhere because he has no papers,and he's to old to qualify for the dream act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Petters attorney decries 'rush to judgment' (Oct '08) 2 hr CUNextTuesday 15,119
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Phineas 35,564
Black Lies Matter Epic Fails 16 hr TAAM 4
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Jul 28 LIbEralS 520
BERNIE sells out! Jul 28 LIbEralS 11
News What it's like a to get beaver fever Jul 3 muzak 1
Seeking mature older woman for Skype chat (Aug '15) Jan '16 loborico16 3

Grand Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Portage Mortgages