Female kicker set for NFL tryout

Posted in the Grand Portage Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 1, 2013
 
It wont take long for the dark boys to tape her naked to the bench in the locker room.

''I am working hard to prepare but I am also realistic about my chances,'' she wrote in an email.''I hope my willingness to put myself out there inspires others to seize opportunities and challenges. The support from around the world has been so heartening.''

Her goal for the weekend is a true long shot: perfect 60-yard field goals.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good for her, I also think men should be able to play in female sports
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

CRASSUS wrote:
It wont take long for the dark boys to tape her naked to the bench in the locker room.
''I am working hard to prepare but I am also realistic about my chances,'' she wrote in an email.''I hope my willingness to put myself out there inspires others to seize opportunities and challenges. The support from around the world has been so heartening.''
Her goal for the weekend is a true long shot: perfect 60-yard field goals.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...
Naw, she will demand seperate locker room and 310,814,475,673,265 female bathrooms so she don't need to wait in line.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 1, 2013
 
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, she will demand seperate locker room and 310,814,475,673,265 female bathrooms so she don't need to wait in line.
Ralph is a racist
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 1, 2013
 
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, she will demand seperate locker room and 310,814,475,673,265 female bathrooms so she don't need to wait in line.
Than I will become a sports reporter, demand entrance to her locker room, and interview her taco.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 1, 2013
 
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Than I will become a sports reporter, demand entrance to her locker room, and interview her taco.
taco. You have to be gggggggyyyyaaaa
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

You wouldn't know what to do with a live woman.. Been too long and you came out.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is nothing but a publicity stunt.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Like you're nothing.
ist

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 1, 2013
 
This would be a great day for female athletes and a hilariously soul wrenching, sobering disaster for any and all kickers.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's just an attention grabbing play, which you putzes bought into....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You could have made money, but settled for "attempting" funny ? Good "choice", for you.

WHAT A LOSER ~! You had the stock name last December and it went from 4 - 7 1/4 ... Allergic to success ??

I guess, you'd have to give up your spamming gig and spend time doing research, rather than retard...
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
No one on Topix makes money like my gay hubby. I am so proud of your millions of dojo dollars Slewsie dear.
I make more money than you, but you're a loser, anyway.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I make more money than you, but you're a loser, anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Portage Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Portage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••