Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#21 Feb 7, 2013
Funny, you want to judge the better administration outta the last couple...
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#22 Feb 7, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't that a fascinating little factoid? He checked out as of 5:00 PM.
Hillary was unavailable too.
Is this the leadership that we voted for?
I say this almost every day in a Post or two,

Barry Soetoro was hired by thr Chicago Mob to do the job they hired him to do!

PERIOD!!!

He is not the Commander-in-Chief.
He is not the Leader of the Free World.
He is not the Leader of his Party.

He is a Redistributionist that has enriched his Handlers with some of the Billions of Dollars unaccounted for from the variety of Redistribution Programs he has had put in place by his Handlers.
TARP, QE3, Stimulus 1 and 2, and all of the Crony Capital rip offs in the name of Alternative Energy.....including GM and Chrysler.

He is a Little BOI that is controlled By Valerie Jarrett, just like he was controlled by Mommy and Granny in his youth. Meeechelle and Momma, who we never see, control him in the Family.

He is an emasculated male that was spawned by a Gigolo that traveled the world breeding womyn.

Barry has NO IDEA what it is to be a Man!
He "votes present" so that he never needs to man up and face his choices in life.

He is a Party BOI that has Mastered the Bennies of his Position..

BUT He chose the Job he was offered by the Chigao Mob, HE sold his soul to these Devils!

HE will be Impeached!

What the Fauch is wrong with you Demokrats that accept the Corruption that IS The Obama Administration
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23 Feb 7, 2013
"Dry Drunk" has been described as "A condition of returning to one's old alcoholic thinking and behavior without actually having taken a drink." Or as one wise old drunk put it, if a horse thief goes into A.A. what you can end up with is a sober horse thief. Or a personal favorite: you can take the rum out of the fruit cake, but you've still got a fruit cake!

Those who quit drinking but are still angry about it, wind up living miserable lives and usually make everyone else around them miserable too. If it has been said once in an Al-Anon meeting, it has been whispered thousands of times, "I almost wish he would go back to drinking."

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#24 Feb 7, 2013
Full Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I say this almost every day in a Post or two,
Barry Soetoro was hired by thr Chicago Mob to do the job they hired him to do!
PERIOD!!!
He is not the Commander-in-Chief.
He is not the Leader of the Free World.
He is not the Leader of his Party.
He is a Redistributionist that has enriched his Handlers with some of the Billions of Dollars unaccounted for from the variety of Redistribution Programs he has had put in place by his Handlers.
TARP, QE3, Stimulus 1 and 2, and all of the Crony Capital rip offs in the name of Alternative Energy.....including GM and Chrysler.
He is a Little BOI that is controlled By Valerie Jarrett, just like he was controlled by Mommy and Granny in his youth. Meeechelle and Momma, who we never see, control him in the Family.
He is an emasculated male that was spawned by a Gigolo that traveled the world breeding womyn.
Barry has NO IDEA what it is to be a Man!
He "votes present" so that he never needs to man up and face his choices in life.
He is a Party BOI that has Mastered the Bennies of his Position..
BUT He chose the Job he was offered by the Chigao Mob, HE sold his soul to these Devils!
HE will be Impeached!
What the Fauch is wrong with you Demokrats that accept the Corruption that IS The Obama Administration
"He is a Little BOI that is controlled By Valerie Jarrett..."

Very few people know this.

Obama is an empty suit who gives a good speech. His philosophies and beliefs closely follow the Leftist agenda of Ms. Jarrett. Thus, he is the perfect Teleprompter-Reader-In-Chief.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25 Feb 7, 2013
Is that you Saul ?? Yeah, Saul Alinski, right ???

Teleprompter AWWWK KKKK !!!

Funny, ALL politicians use them, right ?
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#26 Feb 7, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
"Dry Drunk" has been described as "A condition of returning to one's old alcoholic thinking and behavior without actually having taken a drink." Or as one wise old drunk put it, if a horse thief goes into A.A. what you can end up with is a sober horse thief. Or a personal favorite: you can take the rum out of the fruit cake, but you've still got a fruit cake!
Those who quit drinking but are still angry about it, wind up living miserable lives and usually make everyone else around them miserable too. If it has been said once in an Al-Anon meeting, it has been whispered thousands of times, "I almost wish he would go back to drinking."
Your gay boyfriend beats you when he's drunk. The sad truth comes out when he drinks, that you're butt ugly. You go cry about it at Al-Anon.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#27 Feb 7, 2013
Like a COWARD knows anything about a beating !!? Run away, COWARD !
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Feb 7, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Is that you Saul ?? Yeah, Saul Alinski, right ???
Funny, ALL politicians use them, right ?
Look at that. The disciple of Alinski doesn't even know how to spell A-L-I-N-S-K-Y. Dumbshit!
Seattle Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Feb 8, 2013
Benghazi needs help, hold that thought I'm busy..
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#30 Feb 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at that. The disciple of Alinski doesn't even know how to spell A-L-I-N-S-K-Y. Dumbshit!
Poorcantgetitup coward ! LMAOROTFU~! Still trolling for guys, gay ?
Seattle Slew have at it

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Feb 9, 2013
Seattle Slew wrote:
Benghazi needs help, hold that thought I'm busy..
BTW this comment was President Obama on 9/11/2012, you see Obama is a micromanger and was busy humping someone other than his wife.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#32 Feb 9, 2013
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#33 Feb 9, 2013
You guys posting together make me wonder, who's on first ???
Seattle Slew have at it

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Feb 9, 2013
4 "Bumps in the road"

Can't make it up.

Impeachment.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#35 Feb 9, 2013
53 bumps by bushwhacker ?? Oops !?
Seattle Slew have at it

Saint Paul, MN

#36 Feb 9, 2013
Obama AWOL!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#37 Feb 9, 2013
53 bumps by bushwhacker ?? Oops !? Bushwhacker, replaced by a CHAIR ~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#38 Feb 9, 2013
Where was all that concern for our men and women serving in embassies and consulates across the globe when all the other attacks and killings occurred?

Like in 2002 when the US Consulate in the Karachi, Pakistan, was attacked and 10 were killed?

Or in 2004 when the US embassy in Uzbekistan was attacked and two were killed and another nine injured?

How about in 2004, when the US Consulate in Saudi Arabia was stormed and 8 lost their lives?

There is more: In 2006, armed men attacked the US Embassy in Syria and one was murdered.

Then in 2007 a grenade was thrown at the US Embassy in Athens.

In 2008, the US Embassy in Serbia was set on fire.

In 2008, bombings in the US Embassy in Yemen killed 10.

Notice the dates, all before the Obama administration.

Not yet convinced that all the noise over Benghazi has nothing to do with love of countryman? How about the biggest, most catastrophic attack and murder of Americans? As a New Yorker, Sept. 11, 2001, is indelibly imprinted on my psyche and I’m sure on the rest of the country. 3,000 perished in the most brutal act of terror in our recent history—all under a Republican administration. George W. Bush and his team had nine warnings that al-Qaida would attack within the United States, but they did absolutely nothing. No one in that administration’s head rolled for that stunning incompetence.

But Republicans now want President Obama’s head for Benghazi.

Here is an excerpt from the Ninth Public Hearing of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States, held Thursday April 8, 2004, where Bush adviser Condoleezza Rice, is being questioned:

MS. RICE: I remember very well that the president was aware that there were issues inside the United States. He talked to people about this. But I don't remember the al Qaeda cells as being something that we were told we needed to do something about.

“MR. BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the Aug. 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB.

MS. RICE: I believe the title was "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States." Now, the PDB --

MR. BEN-VENISTE: Thank you.

Rice, in uncharacteristic obtuseness, for she is an academically brilliant and accomplished woman, gave the above unbelievable answer. We all now know they knew of imminent danger facing American citizens, but buried their head in the proverbial sand, ostrich style...
Seattle Slew have at it

Saint Paul, MN

#39 Feb 9, 2013
Panetta, Obama absent during the Benghazi attack..
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#43 Feb 9, 2013
Seattle Slew have at it wrote:
Panetta, Obama absent during the Benghazi attack..
What was he going to do, send the bombers like last time you posted this nonsense ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 23 min Fair Game 33,292
Ferguson rioters destroy businesses, police car... 3 hr Liberal Lover 21
Same-sex marriage could increase Minnesota's an... 4 hr Liberal Lover 4
How do I explain this to my black students? 8 hr Ron 24
Burn Diss Place Down 12 hr LIbEralS 8
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 12 hr LIbEralS 287
The Parents Weren't at the Scene in Ferguson Wed Liberal Lover 2
Grand Portage Dating
Find my Match

Grand Portage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Portage News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Portage

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:19 am PST

Bleacher Report 1:19AM
New England Patriots vs Green Bay Packers: Breaking Down Green Bay's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 3:15 AM
Patriots vs. Packers: Breaking Down New England's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Patriots vs. Packers: What Are Experts Saying About New England?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Week 13 Picks: Final Predictions and Over-Under Odds Before Thursday Night
NBC Sports10:13 AM
Watch No. 12: Tom Brady vs Aaron Rodgers - NBC Sports