First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dumbho

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2011
He is engaged and very much in love! His fiance' and he both have facebook pages soooo won't you ask her what kind of guy he is??? And wtf u posting this in every surrounding town??? Just seeing what u can stir??? Get a freaking life!!
carla

United States

#4 Aug 24, 2011
He is super sweet! And he seems very happy...
lmf

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2011
He is a very sweet, loving, caring and very gentle guy!! He is the perfect guy! He is the type of guy you want to be with forever!
ontario

United States

#6 Aug 24, 2011
Jeezus! Can u db's yap aboot something else? Eh? He's a joke.
lmf

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2011
He is a really great guy!!!!
Crack6fer

Kennett, MO

#8 Aug 26, 2011
Uuummmm I slept with him bout year ago and he has a penis the size of a crayon.......
hehehe

Kennett, MO

#12 Aug 26, 2011
ontario wrote:
Jeezus! Can u db's yap aboot something else? Eh? He's a joke.
I agree with ya! he probably started this himself to get attention! lol
hehehe

Kennett, MO

#13 Aug 26, 2011
Crack6fer wrote:
Uuummmm I slept with him bout year ago and he has a penis the size of a crayon.......
A toothpick is more like it!...and he needs to keep a job and help with his kids...have know him for many, many years
big d

Duluth, GA

#16 Jan 9, 2013
Crack6fer wrote:
Uuummmm I slept with him bout year ago and he has a penis the size of a crayon.......
oh crap, I know that dufus, I'm laughing so hard, I'm bout to piss myself! He reminds me of kevin lester. Major Dufus!
Wayne G

Jackson, TN

#17 Jan 10, 2013
First of all, big d, aka Charles Dillard, keep laughing, because honestly I could care less what your fat ass thinks! I've known your lazy ass a long time also, lets not forget that! Also, it's awful funny how you always used to go out of your way to speak to me when I lived in Hornsby and hung around Bolivar, but you hide behind a computer to call me a dufus! You still working at rent a center? I'll gladly come down there and let you say that to my face instead of behind a computer screen. Also, Kevin Lester isn't a bad guy, not one of my close friends, but what he does or how he acts is his business. I don't see him hiding behind a computer talking shit either! This thread is over a year old and you're trolling topix to find it shows how pitiful your life really must be! I feel sorry for Jill because she and I have been friends longer than I've known you and she deserves better than your ignorant ass, if this is how you act as a supposedly grown ass man with a family. Pretty pathetic. As for a the posters who said I have a crayon or toothpick for a penis, obviously you've never had sex with me or you're mad because I quit you. Either way, I know the truth and the people I've had sex with know the truth, and that's all that matters! Have a great day!
lml

Jackson, TN

#18 Jan 11, 2013
I love Wayne Garrett with all my heart and no one is going to mess that up!!
ha

United States

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Charles Dillard is a very kind and sweet man. Jill is lucky to have someone as hardworking and caring as him. I don't know her, but she definitely has a good husband. Also, I don't know you, Mr. Garret, nor do I know Mr. Lester. However, all of the name calling is very unnecessary. Have a good day. ;)
haha

Jackson, TN

#20 Jan 12, 2013
ha wrote:
Charles Dillard is a very kind and sweet man. Jill is lucky to have someone as hardworking and caring as him. I don't know her, but she definitely has a good husband. Also, I don't know you, Mr. Garret, nor do I know Mr. Lester. However, all of the name calling is very unnecessary. Have a good day. ;)
*Garrett
Charles Dillard

Duluth, GA

#22 Jan 14, 2013
No body cares what you think Wayne. And I am FAR from lazy and ignorant. I work harder than you ever will. I didnt go out of my way to speak to you. As far as trollin topix....you must be a really good person to have soooo many people talkin bad about you. As far as you threatenin me goes....if you feel like your nuts have dropped....then good for you. No one is scared of you Wayne...no one. My daughter havin her father at home and not in jail is worth more to me than you.
Wayne G

Duluth, GA

#23 Jan 14, 2013
I didn't threaten anyone! I simply said that I'd come let you say that to my face, instead of BEHIND a computer screen. If you are man enough to say something, say it to me, not on a fucking web site! You can easily find my number on Facebook. I know we have many mutual friends! Don't be a fucking coward and use a fake name! Man up and say the shit to the person! Don't get mad because you got called out! You shouldn't have been a coward about it! And 4 people, including you, is not a lot of people talking bad about me. There are more good comments than bad also, but who really fucking cares because this is topix and you're a troll! Like I said, talk shit to my face, not behind my back! Be a man, not a coward! Btw, don't use your child as an excuse to not be a man. Why would you go to jail for being man enough to talk shit to my face? If you said that shit to my face, I'd respect you enough to let you say it! Unlike right now, when I know you're a chicken shit that doesn't have the nerve! So, have a great day!
Lmfao

Humboldt, TN

#24 Jan 14, 2013
Yall so crazy! Makes me miss ol' B-Town. Ya'll don't be throwin' down in the Piggly Wiggly parkin' lot ya hear!
Charles Dillard

Duluth, GA

#25 Jan 15, 2013
Look Wayne....I didn't say the shit to begin with. Keep on you are gonna wish you HAD kept my name out yo mouth.
barracuda

Duluth, GA

#26 Jan 15, 2013
Wayne G wrote:
I didn't threaten anyone! I simply said that I'd come let you say that to my face, instead of BEHIND a computer screen. If you are man enough to say something, say it to me, not on a fucking web site! You can easily find my number on Facebook. I know we have many mutual friends! Don't be a fucking coward and use a fake name! Man up and say the shit to the person! Don't get mad because you got called out! You shouldn't have been a coward about it! And 4 people, including you, is not a lot of people talking bad about me. There are more good comments than bad also, but who really fucking cares because this is topix and you're a troll! Like I said, talk shit to my face, not behind my back! Be a man, not a coward! Btw, don't use your child as an excuse to not be a man. Why would you go to jail for being man enough to talk shit to my face? If you said that shit to my face, I'd respect you enough to let you say it! Unlike right now, when I know you're a chicken shit that doesn't have the nerve! So, have a great day!
Umm saying stuff like I bet you won't say it to my face is actually a threat.
<3

Jackson, TN

#27 Jan 15, 2013
barracuda wrote:
<quoted text>Umm saying stuff like I bet you won't say it to my face is actually a threat.
Peace and love!
Wayne G

Laconia, TN

#28 Jan 15, 2013
Wow! Really? Because that's not what I said. Read my post! I said I would gladly come let him say it to my face I stead of behind a computer. I didn't say I would whip his ass either. Get it right before you make a statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crossroads Wifi 14 hr southlife 1
Review: Crossroads Wifi 14 hr Middleton Born 1
Want that gurl 19 hr Judge 6
Marc Williams Aug 30 ali 3
the morris girls Aug 29 seriously 18
Chris Golden Aug 28 proud 1
Boat incident in Pocahontas Aug 27 SMH 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Junction Mortgages