'Legend' sets box office record for December opening

There are 4 comments on the Jun 1, 2010, Daily Breeze story titled 'Legend' sets box office record for December opening. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

The 40-foot-long corrugated steel boxes, resembling oversized white shipping containers, are stacked two high and three wide atop a barge at Port Fourchon, the oil industry's hub on the Gulf of Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Tea Party Posse

Bellflower, CA

#1 Jun 16, 2010
You are such a clear thinker...you should join up with the TPP we need clear thinkers like you! DRILL BABY DRILL!!!!DRILL BABY DRILL!!!! DRILL BABY DRILL!!!!Lets just forgive BP they just had a little accident. Besides, they are British just like the late Auther Treacher and Terry Thomas (the guy with the accent and the gap between his teeth you anglo haters!) and BOTH of those guys were real funny...everyone loves the Brits...well except for those anti-American Beatles...I read on FOX that that crude is actually good for the birds and fish because it acts as a sun block and prevents wrinkles like you see in marine life in places like China and Venezula
regdem

Seneca, PA

#2 Jun 19, 2010
And where is our President? At fund raiser for some Democratic Congress person, playing golf, or going out on date with his wife!!!!!!!!!!
regdem

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2010
I've been pissed about Obama's actions since day 3!!!!!!!!!!

The media has been covering for him!!!!!!!!!!
DodgersFan

Shreveport, LA

#4 Jun 30, 2010
Mr. Su,

Thank you very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Isle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand Isle Pervet & Corruption (Nov '11) Apr 23 little fish 3
News Westwego ticketing to speed up (Oct '07) Apr 10 wes 10
News "Cold stunned" sea turtles rehabilitated, released Jan '15 Super Bowl Weekend 1
Carlos Marcello (Aug '09) Jan '15 Hightide 24
News LA1 Bridge Toll Violations In The Mail (Jan '10) Aug '14 Joseph A Achord 6
Good Eats In Grand Isle At The Tarpon Rodeo (Jul '14) Jul '14 jim thompson 1
I wanna go fishin! (May '14) May '14 frankiethegirl 1
More from around the web

Grand Isle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]