Problems found with toll collection o...

Problems found with toll collection on LA 1 toll bridge

There are 2 comments on the WAFB-TV Baton Rouge story from Dec 3, 2012, titled Problems found with toll collection on LA 1 toll bridge. In it, WAFB-TV Baton Rouge reports that:

The first victim was found in the gutter of a quiet residential street, just as the killer was shedding blood again on the campus of a nearby community college.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAFB-TV Baton Rouge.

Zachary, LA

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Toll bridge> How come the residents or homeowners , get a free pass to cross the bridge? Why don't the campowners get one as well? Campowners pay more in taxes and more on there water bill. Thanks Mr mayor. What about the streets being paved. The people who live on G.I. have been lied too for years. When the mayor is confronted he alwasys has a lame excuse. People on G.I. are too ignorant to see that the original 7 million$ is dwendling. He is not telling the truth. What a joke. Maybe a new mayor is needed.Not as long as there is a click.

Keller, TX

#2 Jan 6, 2013
It's whoreville in golden meadow. Right on Denise!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Isle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trick or treat? Oct '15 Elisha 1
Carlos Marcello (Aug '09) Sep '15 neld 26
Does anyone know Claudinne Pitre Blanchard? Aug '15 Mo_Nana 1
Gypsy Blanchard Aug '15 Mo_Nana 1
Elmer's Island in Grand Isle, LA (Mar '07) Jul '15 Charlotte 33
Grand Isle Pervet & Corruption (Nov '11) Jul '15 little fish 5
Does anyone know Adan Gutierrez Jr. (May '15) May '15 Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Isle Mortgages