2 Grand Isle Officers Charged With Lo...

2 Grand Isle Officers Charged With Looting

There are 12 comments on the TheNewOrleansChannel story from Sep 18, 2008, titled 2 Grand Isle Officers Charged With Looting. In it, TheNewOrleansChannel reports that:

Two auxiliary officers of the Grand Isle Police Department and another man were arrested after state police said they were seen looting and stealing gasoline.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheNewOrleansChannel.

Joe

Larose, LA

#1 Sep 19, 2008
That is good for them dumb ass. They have been looting for along time. I hope they don't see day light for a long time....
Big BOY

AOL

#2 Nov 26, 2008
OH what, you know I heard a lil a bout this... Anyone have any info or names? What were they lootin? That is sad, officers of the law?
NameTeller

Baton Rouge, LA

#3 Nov 26, 2008
James Santiny, Patrick Santiny, and PUG Elgene Gary Jr. I just wish they would have sold me some of that GAS!!! SORRY BASTARDS!!

“Simon Cowell of YOUR reality!!”

Since: Sep 07

New Roads, now Lafayette

#4 Dec 15, 2008
i am sure they wont lose their jobs....being who the chief is and all..they all in cahoots...
islandgirl

Grand Isle, LA

#5 Jan 10, 2009
Of course they won't be punished for this! Patrick's wife (James' mother) is Lori Santiny, one of the police dispatchers in Grand Isle!
islandgirl

Grand Isle, LA

#6 Jan 10, 2009
And Elgene Gary Sr.(the father of "Pug") is also a police office in Grand Isle.

“Simon Cowell of YOUR reality!!”

Since: Sep 07

New Roads, now Lafayette

#7 Jan 10, 2009
they should hae voted frances as chief...they would have gotten punished then!

Since: Jan 09

Houma, La.

#8 Jan 16, 2009
These are the trust worthy "Islanders" that David let back on the Island while us lowlife camp owners were denied access to our property to tarp roofs and board up windows.
Prettyman

Grand Isle, LA

#9 Jan 30, 2009
The locales think that a hurricane is xmas . not All , but it's a shame when it turns out to be elec. officials.And from across the bridge.!

I almost got killed watching the neighborhood.want to hear more ?
Nate

Baton Rouge, LA

#10 Jan 31, 2009
The looting and crime down there is one reason we want rebuild camp, town is very corrupt,if you live there you can do what you want but if your a camp owner you have all these restrictions to follow,
none of ya damn business

Dallas, TX

#11 Feb 7, 2012
Wow I never seen so many LOW LIFE people in my life just cuz u steal gas doesn't make u a theft and the people who live here get want they want that's a lie cuz u stupid camp owners get what yall want while they have to suffer and yall get to vote when yall don't even live here and second of all now the mother wife and aunt, Lori santiny is now dead I just wonder Wat yall think of her now. Sometimes yall need to look in the mirror and take a good look at yall selves and realize that yall aren't much better than those people who live there cuz when u get stuck in a storm and u can't leave and when the cops say they r gunna give u gas for ur generator and they don't Wat would u do. So stop criticizing other people cuz they have it worse than yall so if grand isle is a currupted then y yall come down please be scared for yall lives cuz its funny cuz when yall need something who do yall run to David to get yall ways so please shut the Hell up
entitledtomyopin ion

Cut Off, LA

#12 Feb 15, 2012
none of ya damn business wrote:
Wow I never seen so many LOW LIFE people in my life just cuz u steal gas doesn't make u a theft and the people who live here get want they want that's a lie cuz u stupid camp owners get what yall want while they have to suffer and yall get to vote when yall don't even live here and second of all now the mother wife and aunt, Lori santiny is now dead I just wonder Wat yall think of her now. Sometimes yall need to look in the mirror and take a good look at yall selves and realize that yall aren't much better than those people who live there cuz when u get stuck in a storm and u can't leave and when the cops say they r gunna give u gas for ur generator and they don't Wat would u do. So stop criticizing other people cuz they have it worse than yall so if grand isle is a currupted then y yall come down please be scared for yall lives cuz its funny cuz when yall need something who do yall run to David to get yall ways so please shut the Hell up
Ok that made no sense whatsoever and to correct u.... stealing gas DOES make u a thief !!! One word EDUCATION !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Isle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brenda McCool (Mar '09) Mar 8 KnowsWell 19
Grand Isle Police Dept is Hiring Mar 7 Molly 1
Theresa smith ferguson from belle chase Feb '17 Jim park 1
Driving on Elmer's Isle. Nov '16 Bledet 1
lost keys (Jul '16) Jul '16 Danielle Smith 1
Carlos Marcello (Aug '09) Jun '16 Island Lady 30
Trick or treat? (Oct '15) Oct '15 Elisha 1

Grand Isle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance