Fishy charge alerts area man to scam

Jan 29, 2012 Full story: Buffalo News

Andrew Skolnick, and his dogs Penelope and Argos at his home at 75 Berehaven Drive on Thursday, Jan.

Full Story
Not Interested

North Tonawanda, NY

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Speaking from personal experience, when it comes to internet crime, law enforcement couldn't be less interested. As soon as they find out the perp resides outside of their jurisdiction, you get a big ** YAWN!!** Most of your locals cops are the cyber Flintstones compared to the criminals online...
louise

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2012
good reason to pay with old fashioned cash i see people everyday paying for a cup of coffee or some other small item using their debit.just how stupid have people become they get tracked everywhere they use the card.well they are not to smart as you can tell because they are on there cell in the store in the car i wonder if they talk on it while having sex

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist Buffalo Bills 10 min Lance Boyles 8
Fleebird No Show 27 min VOG 13
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 45 min Lance Boyles 1,199
What if the USA had no blacks? 1 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 19
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Chuck 19,285
Does Lief Coah enjoy Gay Sex? 5 hr Chris Boltz 33
Anyone read the quran 6 hr Mohammad McCarthy 19

Grand Island Jobs

Grand Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE