Mom, baby die in car-SUV wreck on sno...

Mom, baby die in car-SUV wreck on snowy NY roadway

There are 6 comments on the SignOnSanDiego.com story from Jan 6, 2010, titled Mom, baby die in car-SUV wreck on snowy NY roadway. In it, SignOnSanDiego.com reports that:

Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 12:26 a.m. GRAND ISLAND, N.Y. - An SUV pulling a trailer with two snowmobiles on it has crashed into a car on a snow-covered roadway in western New York near Niagara Falls, killing a woman and her baby daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SignOnSanDiego.com.

sandy mcquestion

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2010
my prayers are with the family
Nothing but the TRUTH

Buffalo, NY

#2 Apr 3, 2010
wow this is such a tragedy~nothing can compare to the loss of a child, not even slanderous allegations by twisted jealous fools! My prayers continue to be with those who need them most, especially this family...
therealtruth

Buffalo, NY

#3 Apr 7, 2010
unless your part of that family you should NOT be talking about them. you should get facts right anyway. everyone in freaking mayberry should MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUISNESS. DAMN IT you ppl make me sick.
No One Likes You

Buffalo, NY

#4 Apr 7, 2010
This has nothing to do with the terrible tragedy that occured here, my heart goes out to this family and anyone closely associated with them.

here is some REAL truth for you.

You keep trying to interject yourself into a situation that has nothign to do with you, and the people closely involved in this utterly despise you and find you so annoying that they made it a point to exclude you from the services. Absolutely not one person wanted you there, it's almost ridiculous that you are so incredibly annoying, condescending, rude and downright stupid that it was made a point to keep you from attending. You claim that you don't care what people think, well I think you should take a minute and think really careful about that one hunny, because I think you REALLY DO care. And if you don't , you should, because who honestly wants to live their life being despised and hated by people they grew up with and had previous friendships with? Truth, where are your friends now? Do you have any? Oh... well, just so you know, the ones who you THINK are your friends... they talk about how annoying and stupid you are behind your back too. You are on some kind of alternate universe where you believe you are "grown up" and can't associate with drama anymore. Sweetie, you are the DEFINITION of drama. Take a step back and LOOK AT YOUR LIFE !!! You were always yapping about how perfect your life was, you have your dream house, the perfect man who wears the panties in the relationship and does all the housework. Oh but calls you a pig behind your back and tells people that he can't STAND being around you and it's like HELL living with you. LET ME TELL YOU, WE ARE ALL SOOOO JEALOUS OF YOU!!!! I WISH I HAD YOUR LIFE !!!! NOT!!!!!! But you threw your life away now, it's really actually sad. I was kind of hoping it was an April Fools Joke, so I wouldn't have to say I once associated with a person who would act in such a filthy and immature way. Karma finally got you back. Now you are probably thinking, what did I do to deserve this? You needed to be chopped down a few hundred notches to get back on your real , trashy level. With the rest of the TRASH that you call your relatives.... who everyone else calls the most pathetic, crap talking, low life, scum sucking losers between the two bridges.
U R A looser

Buffalo, NY

#5 Apr 8, 2010
therealtruth wrote:
unless your part of that family you should NOT be talking about them. you should get facts right anyway. everyone in freaking mayberry should MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUISNESS. DAMN IT you ppl make me sick.
I am schocked that because you Mackenzie are in a time of despare that you would bring up a blog that is not only false in the facts (ie the dates & time) but that has nothing to do with you or your situation. I agree with the idea that people should not slander others via blogs online or facebook or any other way, also that your situation with angelo your son & the nasty rumors should be private, but to compare your situation to the lose that the Ali/Panipinto/Ingelsbe family has been thru is just down right sick!!!! Please keep out of others business you would think that not having any friends besides those who have just recently meet you and your mother that you would have learned how to be a respectful person by now, its funny that you have few people that you speak to from high school and that they all say how much of a bad mom you are behind your back because your kid does nothing but cries, so yeah I guess they are real friends huh? NO WRONG even Angelo when he WAS (lmao) with you told others (like his whole softball team) how much he hated you, and that you had trapped him with getting pregnant~seems to me that Karma has gotten you for all those nights you switched up different men in your bed on Chilton Av., and all the drama that you have caused. Kinda funny for someone who say's they dont want drama you are always in it!!!!!! GET A LIFE AND STOP ACTING SO INOCCENT WE ALL KNOW YOU AINT!!!!
U R A looser

Buffalo, NY

#6 Apr 8, 2010
Darn the above blog was in respones to the one by "nothing but the truth" not to the other person who is correct in saying everyone should mind their own !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 min mexico 20,998
Buffalo NY - Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents an... (Nov '13) 15 hr joanNYadoptees 19
Cellino & Barnes TV Ad (Oct '10) 16 hr Harrydcat 95
Is Tbird coocoo for Cocoa Puffs? 22 hr yknow 3
Only homosexual men study Library Science 22 hr your book is overdue 38
punK (Mar '15) Mon PunK 2
News Former prime minister, a U.S. citizen, wins Som... Feb '17 lol 1

Grand Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages