Hamburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

FFS- wrote:
A year later and nothing has changed. Gump is still obsessed!
Nothing has changed? You probably went from 4000 posts to 8000 in a year...I'd say that's a change. The rest has not. Most of you recycle the same lame, unoriginal, garbage day in, day out. Looks like such a fun way to live. Now be original and call me a Conservative moron.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I hate idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing has changed? You probably went from 4000 posts to 8000 in a year...I'd say that's a change. The rest has not. Most of you recycle the same lame, unoriginal, garbage day in, day out. Looks like such a fun way to live. Now be original and call me a Conservative moron.
HAHHAHAHAH

Gump...We have a new FFS fanclub member. Please show him around and give hium a copy of the fanclub bylaws!

Idiots is following me around like you do Now.

HeY...and new LIBOR conspiracies?
I hate idiots

Hamburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>HAHHAHAHAH
Gump...We have a new FFS fanclub member. Please show him around and give hium a copy of the fanclub bylaws!
Idiots is following me around like you do Now.
HeY...and new LIBOR conspiracies?
Hey...can you come up with anything new to say? 8500 comments on here and you just keep recycling the same, lame crap. Even the morons on here think you're a moron.
Calling you pathetic every 2-3 weeks is hardly "following" you. It's just telling you the truth. Your best comment could be your next one if you just admitted you are a colossal loser and a bore, with nothing worthwhile to say. A Topix lifer.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I hate idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...can you come up with anything new to say? 8500 comments on here and you just keep recycling the same, lame crap. Even the morons on here think you're a moron.
Calling you pathetic every 2-3 weeks is hardly "following" you. It's just telling you the truth. Your best comment could be your next one if you just admitted you are a colossal loser and a bore, with nothing worthwhile to say. A Topix lifer.
Here is a better question: WHY DO YOU CARE?

Notice that i do not care what you say, nor do i troll topix looking for your posts. Yet you seem to be compelled to follow me around...WHY?

If i am so irrellevant, WHY do you follow my every post. You say that i am a bore, and yet you are clearly enthralled by my every post. WHY?

Gump is going to get jealous if you keep up your stalking!
I hate idiots

Hamburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I don't care at all, I just thought I would help you become less pathetic. It's obvious that would never work. When a Topic says "FFS Busted again", I wanted to see if other people thought you were a moron too (and they do). How you got caught was hilarious. Misspelling the same word on different names lol. You are a Homer.
And who is this Gump you mentioned twice in your last 2 posts? Ironic how you say Gump is obsessed with you. I know why you're an ass to people. You are a lonely fool who just wants a conversation with people, and that's the only way you know how to do it. I'd put money on you not having a wife or husband. You probably live alone. No job. Just lonely and miserable and like to pretend you're smart by calling other people names, but it's just so you have someone that replies to you. You are worthless and not worth a pimple on my ass. I will not waste another second on you. Enjoy your Topix life.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I hate idiots wrote:
I don't care at all, I just thought I would help you become less pathetic. It's obvious that would never work. When a Topic says "FFS Busted again", I wanted to see if other people thought you were a moron too (and they do). How you got caught was hilarious. Misspelling the same word on different names lol. You are a Homer.
And who is this Gump you mentioned twice in your last 2 posts? Ironic how you say Gump is obsessed with you. I know why you're an ass to people. You are a lonely fool who just wants a conversation with people, and that's the only way you know how to do it. I'd put money on you not having a wife or husband. You probably live alone. No job. Just lonely and miserable and like to pretend you're smart by calling other people names, but it's just so you have someone that replies to you. You are worthless and not worth a pimple on my ass. I will not waste another second on you. Enjoy your Topix life.
LOL, Look at what you just typed! F'In Hilarious!

"I do not care....but i saw a thread with your name so i came in and posted." HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA Moron!

However THIS thread does not have my name in the title does it? You simply saw my name as the last post and your new man-crush forced you to respond. Dont you think its weird that you are so infatuated with another man? Freak!

Its time to get over the fact that I made a fool of you for posting silly conspiracies! Get over it and get on with your life!
all but the paranoid

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

ahhh, that was good but, nobody seems to realize that 'jimmy' hasn't posted here in years...
Mr freeze

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Gay
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I hate idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think FFS is OK. I read all of his posts. He posts some pretty good stuff most the time
William shatner

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

all but the paranoid wrote:
ahhh, that was good but, nobody seems to realize that 'jimmy' hasn't posted here in years...
quiet Jimmy
told ya

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

...see, there's the parnoia...
Lance Boyles

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Yawn
FFS-

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I think FFS is OK. I read all of his posts. He posts some pretty good stuff most the time
Thank You....not too bad for a love canal product....
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never lived anywhere near the Love Canal, but my father worked at Bell Aircraft which was a couple miles from the Love Canal when I was conceived, so maybe there was some genetic mutation.

Of course that mutation caused something positive because I am a genius

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor gump is so desperate for my love an attention!
get a life

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

talk about a slobering love affair, you 2 should get a room...
FFS-

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

get a life wrote:
talk about a slobering love affair, you 2 should get a room...
We have one at the schofield residence....We both have our rears wiped and hosed on tuesdays at the same time. unfortunately for the staff its rice pudding day.
A question

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

told ya wrote:
...see, there's the parnoia...
You were keeping track of when Jimmy last posted?

Other than Jimmy, who would track that?

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

all but the paranoid wrote:
I dont hear anybody complaining about that...do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of64
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Island Discussions

Search the Grand Island Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Friday Fun at Talk of the Town (Aug '08) 44 min brian 32
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 58 min rainwater 18,497
Why Tbird is dancing and isnt camping this week... 1 hr Life Coach 2
Still no Neocin 2 hr SOSUS INDIAN 1
tbird's favorite Cat 5 hr Life Coach 2
Again 17 hr Life Coach 8
Tbird is 19 hr Life Coach 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Island Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000