Questionable language on on-line ride

Questionable language on on-line ride

There are 27 comments on the WIVB Buffalo story from Sep 11, 2008, titled Questionable language on on-line ride. In it, WIVB Buffalo reports that:

It's supposed to be a clip that shows off Martin's Fantasy Island's roller coaster.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brian

Buffalo, NY

#27 Sep 12, 2008
I agree, it says can you dig it.
How ridiculous.
shan

Buffalo, NY

#28 Sep 12, 2008
I thought the same as jgjj2448, no way that kid got n****er from that video, it clearly says dig it. The kid obviously hears it at home or it wouldn't be possible to make that leap.

Another case of a News show airing a story just to grab ratings. No sane person would think it says the n word. Shame on you both.
Buffalonian

Lancaster, NY

#29 Sep 12, 2008
Mylous you should be ashamed. What a joke, what is Channel 4 trying to start. You lost a viewer today.
She needs a life

AOL

#30 Sep 12, 2008
Hey Donna now that you've had your 15 minutes of fame "Get A Life". Maybe that piercing affected your auditory perception. Why would anybody use the N word in this situation of riding a roller coaster.
Susan

Buffalo, NY

#31 Sep 13, 2008
I am a teacher and I am appalled that this woman wastes so much of this kid's time watching a roller coaster video on the computer. I would strongly advise that this woman concentrate on teaching her child the ABC's, 123's and kindergarten readiness skills instead of watching a roller coaster video! What kind of education is your child going to get by watching this video over and ovaer when he should be learning about the world around him? There's more on the internet that can educate your child. BTW -- you might want to wipe his mouth off before appearing on camera! That was just disgusting!
Esme

Buffalo, NY

#32 Sep 13, 2008
One person in over 7K hits to this site allegedly hears this? Come on ... I'd buy it if 6,990 people heard it ... but one?!!?!? This lady has to be a member of the "something for nothing club". I'll bet she hoped that Fantasy Island would give her season passes to appease her. She didn't get what she wanted, so she took it to the media. Guess she didn't get what she wanted there, either.

Slow news day that you had to report on a crack story like this!? Shame on you WIVB! If it were more than one person hearing something strange, then investigate. One person hears it?! Oh, please ... where IS your integrity!?

Can you DIG it!!! How can you not hear that clearly!?!?
F Gumm

Brockville, Canada

#33 Sep 13, 2008
Mylous - I'm embarrassed for you! As far as the lady who heard the "offending words" - she should be made to listen to "It's a Small World" for three days running. That's a sure cure for wanting to listen to any amusement park "songs" again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Which race do you dislike the most? 39 min Buck Rohde 9
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Chuck 20,046
Poll Least likely to find on a Kingsmen MC member? (Aug '08) 7 hr The right answer 321
amber dixon 9 hr ThinkingoutLOUD 1
Do asians think all white people look alike?? (Feb '09) 17 hr Go Blue Forever 150
Mike Wezowski makes southern white supremacists... 19 hr Mike Wezowski 4
Not Leo Cudney Tue Tbird19482 4
More from around the web

Grand Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages