Search for Missing Man on Grand Island

Full story: WGRZ Buffalo 8
Erie County Sheriff's deputies are leading the search for 27 year old Christopher Wozniak on Grand Island. Full Story
Shawna

Tonawanda, NY

#3 Aug 18, 2007
why are we looking for a 27 year old man? who hasn't even been missing for a day? couldn't he just be on vacation, visiting a friend, meeting his girlfriend since when can you say "its 12 pm and my adult son left with his truck at 7!!"
omg

AOL

#4 Aug 18, 2007
OR DEAD
Bookey the Elephant

Buffalo, NY

#5 Aug 18, 2007
Naw, he did the dutch act.
JOE FROM BUFFALO

Niagara Falls, NY

#6 Aug 19, 2007
Shawna wrote:
why are we looking for a 27 year old man? who hasn't even been missing for a day? couldn't he just be on vacation, visiting a friend, meeting his girlfriend since when can you say "its 12 pm and my adult son left with his truck at 7!!"
HE'S DEAD....HAPPY NOW?
trickster

Buffalo, NY

#7 Aug 19, 2007
Shawna wrote:
Shawna,
don't you think it would be a good idea to read a news article before commenting on a news article.

even so, if my husband left with the car at 7, only to go to Tops, and it's 12pm, and he ain't back yet, I'm gonna worry. I mean, geez, the lines can be long at Tops, but not that long.
JOE FROM BUFFALO

Niagara Falls, NY

#8 Aug 19, 2007
trickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Shawna,
don't you think it would be a good idea to read a news article before commenting on a news article.
even so, if my husband left with the car at 7, only to go to Tops, and it's 12pm, and he ain't back yet, I'm gonna worry. I mean, geez, the lines can be long at Tops, but not that long.
, I agree. Especially if the missing person is usually prompt in returning and has not done anything like that previously. Five hours is a very long time waiting for a loved one to come home. I hope Shawna never has to worry about anything like this.
PizzaGut

United States

#10 Aug 19, 2007
Thats what i like about in here. so many smart mouths and so little brains. i don't find the loss of life funny. i was taught to help those that needed it not poke fun at them and there problems. grow up. grow a heart.
kramnala

United States

#11 Aug 19, 2007
PizzaGut wrote:
Thats what i like about in here. so many smart mouths and so little brains. i don't find the loss of life funny. i was taught to help those that needed it not poke fun at them and there problems. grow up. grow a heart.
Well said!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy Gane: innocent or guilty ? Victim or Scuzz ? (Jun '08) 21 min Rose circle 48
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 31 min WPWW 19,383
Wallys presidential campaign slogan: pick the b... 1 hr cindy blubberstein 38
Does Lief Coah enjoy Gay Sex? (Apr '14) 3 hr Bob Sienkiewicz 65
lawyers to fight CPS (Mar '11) 5 hr Teacher 18
Questioning Cherry Creek Demolition (Mar '08) 11 hr tbird19482 51
Man convicted of setting dog on fire found shot... 13 hr Mguilitard ddeddy 14
Grand Island Dating
Find my Match

Grand Island Jobs

Grand Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Island News, Events & Info