Do Seneca Indians Have Special Rights...

Do Seneca Indians Have Special Rights in WNY

Created by Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh on May 7, 2013

76 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

70 Fake Indians

factcheck

Mystic, CT

#27 May 9, 2013
The 1842 treaty applies to the tribe in question. They are effectively exempt from taxes while on their lands. The US signed up to the deal so who's to blame? Of course the treaty was signed when the Whig party had the oval office so you can be sure it is legit. Unlike Life Coach's moms children of many unknown fathers, but I digress. LOL.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#28 May 9, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Arcara nullified the parts of the agreement that applied to lands west of the Genesee River you simp. You are the one who can't read
here is some more reading for you.
http://www.justice.gov/olc/treaty.top.htm
And
[a] treaty is primarily a compact between independent nations. It depends for the enforcement of its provisions on the interest and the honor of the governments which are parties of it. If these fail, its infraction becomes the subject of international negotiations and reclamations, so far as the injured party chooses to seek redress, which may in the end be enforced by actual war. It is obvious that with all this the judicial courts have nothing to do and can give no redress. But a treaty may also contain provisions which confer certain rights upon the citizens or subjects of one of the nations residing in the territorial limits of the other, which partake of the nature of municipal law, and which are capable of enforcement as between private parties in the courts of the country.
Judge Arcara can NOT " modify" a treaty.
Have a nice day
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#29 May 9, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>here is some more reading for you.
http://www.justice.gov/olc/treaty.top.htm
And
[a] treaty is primarily a compact between independent nations. It depends for the enforcement of its provisions on the interest and the honor of the governments which are parties of it. If these fail, its infraction becomes the subject of international negotiations and reclamations, so far as the injured party chooses to seek redress, which may in the end be enforced by actual war. It is obvious that with all this the judicial courts have nothing to do and can give no redress. But a treaty may also contain provisions which confer certain rights upon the citizens or subjects of one of the nations residing in the territorial limits of the other, which partake of the nature of municipal law, and which are capable of enforcement as between private parties in the courts of the country.
Judge Arcara can NOT " modify" a treaty.
Have a nice day
NO LAND in NYS west of the Genesee River belonged to the Indians, so the treaty is invalid just as Arcara justly ruled.

For example, I could not take away your house and give it back to a real Indian because no Indian ever owned it in the first place....But wait a minute...YOU don't own that house-your 458 lb wife owns it....

Location hidden

#30 May 9, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
NO LAND in NYS west of the Genesee River belonged to the Indians, so the treaty is invalid just as Arcara justly ruled.
For example, I could not take away your house and give it back to a real Indian because no Indian ever owned it in the first place....But wait a minute...YOU don't own that house-your 458 lb wife owns it....
Life why don't you read some of the history before you open your mouth and make an ass of yourself?
They were here before the Buffalo creek treaty.
Read some History.
http://www.accessgenealogy.com/native/tribes/...
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#31 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
P.S. LIFE
I know you are not very smart with numbers but the Seneca were in this area in the mid 1600s and the Buffalo Creek Treaty [ the treaty Arcara tried to modify] was signed in 1842 about 200 years after the Seneca came here.
Have a nice evening

Chesapeake, VA

#32 May 9, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Life why don't you read some of the history before you open your mouth and make an ass of yourself?
They were here before the Buffalo creek treaty.
Read some History.
Have a nice night
Like most BOCES special ed cases, you have a problem with reading comprehension.

The issue at hand is not when this INVALID treaty was signed, but the issue is that the treaty is invalid because the lands west of the Genesee River were settled by Europeans BEFORE they were settled by Indians, therefore it was NOT, nor will it EVER be "Indian Land"

I studied this at the college level

Chesapeake, VA

#33 May 9, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> P.S. LIFE
I know you are not very smart with numbers but the Seneca were in this area in the mid 1600s and the Buffalo Creek Treaty [ the treaty Arcara tried to modify] was signed in 1842 about 200 years after the Seneca came here.
Have a nice evening
Wrong

Arcara ruled there was no "historical or archaeological evidence" that Indians settled the region before the Europeans did

You can believe the legal opinions of some wrinkled, cigarette-smoking drunk who spouts his lies and folk remedies from a rocking chair in front of the cigarette store on the Rez where you buy your cigarettes, and I will believe the opinions of a Federal Judge.

Location hidden

#34 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong
Arcara ruled there was no "historical or archaeological evidence" that Indians settled the region before the Europeans did
You can believe the legal opinions of some wrinkled, cigarette-smoking drunk who spouts his lies and folk remedies from a rocking chair in front of the cigarette store on the Rez where you buy your cigarettes, and I will believe the opinions of a Federal Judge.
What is wrong with YOU??????
I will try to make this as simple as I can so I don't overwhelm your pea size brain.
You told all of us that Catholic schools taught reading and writing far better than the public schools did, Isn't that what YOU said, so why is it so hard for you to understand that the SENECA were here 200 years before they signed a treaty with the U.S.
Lets see they were here in the mid 1600 s and the U.S. wasn't even in existence till 1776, and this treaty with the U.S. was signed in 1842.
I know you have a hard time with math so I will try to break it down so you can understand it.
See the Seneca took over the land in this area in the mid 1600s
I hope I am not going too fast for you, if I am let me know.
Now the U.S. didn't even come into existence until 1776 ,
So take 1776 and subtract [ the mid 1600s] say 1676 [ just to make it easy for your little mind to understand.] that is 100 years.
So the SENECA had claim to the land around here 100 Years before the U.S. was even in existence.
HOW hard is that to understand??
Here is some more reading
IF you have trouble maybe your wife went to public school and she can read it to you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seneca_people
And IF you had read what I posted before you would know that Judge Eacara can NOT modify or change a treaty, That has to be done by the two parties that signed the treaty ie the Seneca and the U.S.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#35 May 9, 2013
Sorry for the E in Judge Arcara's name.
Have a nice night

Chesapeake, VA

#36 May 9, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with YOU??????
I will try to make this as simple as I can so I don't overwhelm your pea size brain.
You told all of us that Catholic schools taught reading and writing far better than the public schools did, Isn't that what YOU said, so why is it so hard for you to understand that the SENECA were here 200 years before they signed a treaty with the U.S.
Lets see they were here in the mid 1600 s and the U.S. wasn't even in existence till 1776, and this treaty with the U.S. was signed in 1842.
I know you have a hard time with math so I will try to break it down so you can understand it.
See the Seneca took over the land in this area in the mid 1600s
I hope I am not going too fast for you, if I am let me know.
Now the U.S. didn't even come into existence until 1776 ,
So take 1776 and subtract [ the mid 1600s] say 1676 [ just to make it easy for your little mind to understand.] that is 100 years.
So the SENECA had claim to the land around here 100 Years before the U.S. was even in existence.
HOW hard is that to understand??
Here is some more reading
IF you have trouble maybe your wife went to public school and she can read it to you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seneca_people
And IF you had read what I posted before you would know that Judge Eacara can NOT modify or change a treaty, That has to be done by the two parties that signed the treaty ie the Seneca and the U.S.
Have a nice night
Yes, the Seneca were in WNY 200 years before the treaty was signed

BUT the Europeans settled west of the Genesee River BEFORE the Seneca, which makes the treaty invalid according to Judge Arcara

How many times do I have to explain that to you, BOCES boy

Go back to crocheting oven mitts in BOCES occupational therapy, you mongoloid

Location hidden

#37 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, the Seneca were in WNY 200 years before the treaty was signed
BUT the Europeans settled west of the Genesee River BEFORE the Seneca, which makes the treaty invalid according to Judge Arcara
How many times do I have to explain that to you, BOCES boy
Go back to crocheting oven mitts in BOCES occupational therapy, you mongoloid
Hay stupid the treaty was not signed until 1842.
The Seneca had control of the land.
IF they didn't why did the Europeans buy it from them? DAH!!
It does not matter when the SENECA took control of the land the Buffalo Creek Treaty is a treaty where the Europeans are buying the land west of the Genesee River, so if the treaty is null and void then the SENECA own all the land west of the Genesee , seeing they sold it to the Europeans.
And seeing they sold it to the Europeans it would have to go back to the Seneca because they would have had to own it to be able for them to sell it to the Europeans.
And again Judges DO NOT have authority to " MODIFY" a treaty.
Any time a treaty is changed it has to be agreed upon by both parties of that treaty,
In this case Judge Arcara over steped his authority and that is why the seneca are still not collecting taxes for New York State
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#39 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You are always repeating Indian lies because you are a fake Indian. The Indians still don't accept you
LIES???
Why don't you take some time and read some of the articles I posted?
Maybe then you will learn something.
Start with the History of the Seneca then go on to the Buffalo Creek Treaty and http://law.onecle.com/constitution/article-2/...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause for a start.
Again if you read these articles YOU just might learn something and can stop making an ass of yourself
Have a nice night

Chesapeake, VA

#40 May 10, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>LIES???
Why don't you take some time and read some of the articles I posted?
Maybe then you will learn something.
Start with the History of the Seneca then go on to the Buffalo Creek Treaty and http://law.onecle.com/constitution/article-2/...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause for a start.
Again if you read these articles YOU just might learn something and can stop making an ass of yourself
Have a nice night
I don't need to read your fake Indian lies

I studied these things at the college level

The only Indians west of the Genesee River were the Erie Indians and the Senecas killed each and every Erie Indian AFTER Europeans settled the area, so the Senecas has no more right to the land than did the Europeans.

And those dummies sold Grand Island for $1,000. They tried to get it back, but they lost it in court

tbird, rumor has it that when you got divorced, your wife bought you out of the Brant house with a handful of cheap plastic beads from the Thruway Mall

Location hidden

#41 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't need to read your fake Indian lies
I studied these things at the college level
The only Indians west of the Genesee River were the Erie Indians and the Senecas killed each and every Erie Indian AFTER Europeans settled the area, so the Senecas has no more right to the land than did the Europeans.
And those dummies sold Grand Island for $1,000. They tried to get it back, but they lost it in court
tbird, rumor has it that when you got divorced, your wife bought you out of the Brant house with a handful of cheap plastic beads from the Thruway Mall
Well dig out your college books or what ever and show us where the Europeans had settlements west of the Genesee.
Just show us were they settled before the Seneca did.
Back it up with something we can read, some FACTS.
You can't because they didn't.
Here is one of the earliest articles I can find.
http://www.legis.state.pa.us/wu01/vc/visitor_...
And here is some more reading for you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phelps_and_Gorha...
And again I am putting up articles that are FACT and all you are doing is running your mouth off saying you studied it in college and I am using word of mouth from my Seneca friends.
I have yet to find even ONE article that says there were any Europeans settlements west of the Genesee River BEFORE the SENECA did.
Give us some REAL facts you know like I do.
Have a nice night
OH one more thing I still own the house in Brant.

Location hidden

#43 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You can start with the Grovnesor Collection at the Erie County Public Library which is well respected nationwide. Or you can listen to a bunch of drunken fake Indians
What is your problem life can't back up your big mouth with real facts?

Come on put up some facts don't do your back pedaling dance again, or make up a bunch of lies like you always do.
Show us some FACTS.
I put FACTS up on here I didn't make you go to some library to look them up.
Come on big mouth give us some FACTS that we can go to a web site and read that will show us that the Europeans had settlements west of the Genesee before the Seneca did.
You should read this [ if you can read]

Samuel De Champlain may have explored and claimed the region But they did not have any settlements in the region west of Quebec[ and Quebec is way east of the Genesee river] You can look on a map and see that.

In response to European colonization, the Iroquois formed a decentralized political and diplomatic Iroquois Confederacy. As one of the most powerful Indian nations during colonial times, the Iroquois were able to prevent European colonization of the Finger Lakes region for nearly two centuries after first contact.

The French colonized the region beginning in 1608 with the founding of Quebec. When Samuel de Champlain explored the St. Lawrence River, he claimed the region included Western New York, which formed a portion of French Canada and remained so until 1759.[2]
Like I said he MAY have claimed this area but they had NO settlements here, the SENECA did.
Show us some web sites where we can see some FACTS don't just dance around and make an ass of yourself like you always do.
Have a nice night

Chesapeake, VA

#44 May 11, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>What is your problem life can't back up your big mouth with real facts?
Come on put up some facts don't do your back pedaling dance again, or make up a bunch of lies like you always do.
Show us some FACTS.
I put FACTS up on here I didn't make you go to some library to look them up.
Come on big mouth give us some FACTS that we can go to a web site and read that will show us that the Europeans had settlements west of the Genesee before the Seneca did.
You should read this [ if you can read]
Samuel De Champlain may have explored and claimed the region But they did not have any settlements in the region west of Quebec[ and Quebec is way east of the Genesee river] You can look on a map and see that.
In response to European colonization, the Iroquois formed a decentralized political and diplomatic Iroquois Confederacy. As one of the most powerful Indian nations during colonial times, the Iroquois were able to prevent European colonization of the Finger Lakes region for nearly two centuries after first contact.
The French colonized the region beginning in 1608 with the founding of Quebec. When Samuel de Champlain explored the St. Lawrence River, he claimed the region included Western New York, which formed a portion of French Canada and remained so until 1759.[2]
Like I said he MAY have claimed this area but they had NO settlements here, the SENECA did.
Show us some web sites where we can see some FACTS don't just dance around and make an ass of yourself like you always do.
Have a nice night
How about these facts?

1. You went to BOCES
2. You don't own your house
3. You don't have a college degree
4. Your wife is at least 275 lbs
5. You shipped off your son to a government-supported nervous hospital
6. You still smoke cigarettes
7. You are kicked out of the Blackthorn
8. You have 70 cats

Do you want more?

Location hidden

#45 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
How about these facts?
1. You went to BOCES
2. You don't own your house
3. You don't have a college degree
4. Your wife is at least 275 lbs
5. You shipped off your son to a government-supported nervous hospital
6. You still smoke cigarettes
7. You are kicked out of the Blackthorn
8. You have 70 cats
Do you want more?
Now when you come up with real facts and NOT a bunch of lies that YOU made up we can talk
The only thing on that list that is even near true is I did go to BOCES but NOT for high school.
It was for a course that I had to have in order to get a license to buy Freon and it was 2 nights a week for 6 weeks.
The rest of your list is nothing but lies you made up.

NOW what is the matter?
you can't find anything that can tell us
the Europeans settled here before the Seneca did?
You lied AGAIN and now you have to try and back pedal your way out of it.
If I did it people like WOW would be on here telling me to " Dance Wally Dance" Where are they now??
Again when you can come up with some real facts come back and we can talk.
have a great night

Chesapeake, VA

#46 May 11, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Now when you come up with real facts and NOT a bunch of lies that YOU made up we can talk
The only thing on that list that is even near true is I did go to BOCES but NOT for high school.
It was for a course that I had to have in order to get a license to buy Freon and it was 2 nights a week for 6 weeks.
The rest of your list is nothing but lies you made up.
NOW what is the matter?
you can't find anything that can tell us
the Europeans settled here before the Seneca did?
You lied AGAIN and now you have to try and back pedal your way out of it.
If I did it people like WOW would be on here telling me to " Dance Wally Dance" Where are they now??
Again when you can come up with some real facts come back and we can talk.
have a great night
It is clear that you do not have a clear understanding of "backpedal"

You also collected food stamps

Location hidden

#47 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Well we are still waiting for you to come up with some facts to back up your claim that the white man settled west of the Genesee before the Seneca did.
You couldn't so you tried to change the subject.
So just where is all this proof you say you have?
Still waiting

Location hidden

#48 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
YES I did just like your mom and dad and 600,000 other people did during the Blizzard of 77.
And it didn't even come near what I spent to help out other people not only in money but the hours I worked for FREE to help out other people.
Have a nice night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannah Bueller 13 hr Mike Wezowski 1
Ashley Rowe 13 hr Mike Wezowski 1
Would Buffalo really improve if there were less... 13 hr Mike Wezowski 11
Too many fecal babies Mon Homeboynot 8
Seneca Mon lol 2
‘Red flag’ against accused doctor... Feb 7 pailrider 1
What is Sandy Beach's (WBEN RADIO) Real name????? (May '11) Feb 7 High School maturity 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages