Erie County sheriff's deputies investigate motorcycle accident

There are 3 comments on the May 9, 2008, WIVB Buffalo story titled Erie County sheriff's deputies investigate motorcycle accident. In it, WIVB Buffalo reports that:

Erie County sheriff's deputies are investigating a motorcycle accident that sent one person to the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB Buffalo.

Mike

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 9, 2008
He and another motorcyclist were driving too fast. I live on West River and heard and saw them go by at a very high rate of speed - the high pitched sound of their engines is what caused me to look up to see the second motorcyle fly by - I would think about 70mph.
God Love The Deer

Creighton, MO

#2 May 11, 2008
The deer are so pretty but can be a killer to a motorcycle rider. you might as well hit a tree or phone pole. as they are losing more places to live they are getting pushed out into the roads more every day. i see them almost daily on the river road an the town of tonawanda lost and looking to graze along the road. Yes i ride motorcycle Eyes Wide Open.
God Love The Deer

Creighton, MO

#3 May 11, 2008
you need to drive very carefully past them as they could bolt in front of you at any instant. they were here first give them there safe space. ride and drive with theirs and your safety in mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cheektowaga police captain ends mall brawl, arr... 8 min KsJohn 7
Blacks take up space in Buffalo and the USA 8 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 39
The Blue Wall 8 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 2
Harry Reid beaten by the Mob 8 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 3
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) 10 hr Ibid 137
Is Buffalo NY overpopulated with blacks? 11 hr Buck Rohde 32
The N word is outdated 12 hr Guesser 3
More from around the web

Grand Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE