“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24 Dec 23, 2012
Well THIS genius isn't gonna help the fight for the 2nd Amendment much;

http://lockportjournal.com/local/x730419187/S...

At SANTA'S COTTAGE no less.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#25 Dec 23, 2012
luvnut wrote:
Well THIS genius isn't gonna help the fight for the 2nd Amendment much;
http://lockportjournal.com/local/x730419187/S...
At SANTA'S COTTAGE no less.
What kind of scared, paranoid loon would find it necessary to carry a gun to a Christmas display. Is he some kind of wannabe cop or something?

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#27 Dec 23, 2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of scared, paranoid loon would find it necessary to carry a gun to a Christmas display. Is he some kind of wannabe cop or something?
Appears, the way I read it, that he wanted to be prepared to be a real heerow should circumstances arise but he sure blew THAT plan...scary ain't it!
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#28 Dec 23, 2012
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Appears, the way I read it, that he wanted to be prepared to be a real heerow should circumstances arise but he sure blew THAT plan...scary ain't it!
I know a gun nut who lives in a very safe middle class neigborhood who wears a gun when he mows his lawn in the middle of a Saturday afternoon

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#29 Dec 23, 2012
get over it wrote:
That was simple math bozo, you still don't get it...and there's no need for a fillibuster if the majority can't all agree at the same time...
Bozo if 1 senator decides to "fillibuster" [ filibuster] then it takes a super majority to break that filibuster and get on with passing the bill [ that is 60 votes]
And for your info there has been many times that there were enough votes to pass a bill but not enough to break a filibuster, it takes 51 votes to pass a bill if somebody doesn't filibuster it and 60 votes to break that filibuster.
Again the Senate has been 50/50 in 2001-2003
48 dems / 51 Rep in 2003-2005
44 dems/ 55 rep 2005-07
49 / 49 in 2007- 09
57 dems [ not a super majority] 41 rep 2009/11
and 51 dems and 47 rep in 2011 to 2013
and 51 Dems is nowhere near a super majority
So again go back and do some reading on just what it takes to pass a bill into law and how a " fillibuster" works.
Have a nice night

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#30 Dec 23, 2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a gun nut who lives in a very safe middle class neigborhood who wears a gun when he mows his lawn in the middle of a Saturday afternoon
Life are you telling us you wear your gun when you mow your lawn?
Or is it the landloards lawn?
You going to have the BALLS to show up tomorrow?
Have a nice night
Driving Bands

Chesapeake, VA

#31 Dec 23, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Bozo if 1 senator decides to "fillibuster" [ filibuster] then it takes a super majority to break that filibuster and get on with passing the bill [ that is 60 votes]
And for your info there has been many times that there were enough votes to pass a bill but not enough to break a filibuster, it takes 51 votes to pass a bill if somebody doesn't filibuster it and 60 votes to break that filibuster.
Again the Senate has been 50/50 in 2001-2003
48 dems / 51 Rep in 2003-2005
44 dems/ 55 rep 2005-07
49 / 49 in 2007- 09
57 dems [ not a super majority] 41 rep 2009/11
and 51 dems and 47 rep in 2011 to 2013
and 51 Dems is nowhere near a super majority
So again go back and do some reading on just what it takes to pass a bill into law and how a " fillibuster" works.
Have a nice night
48 dems / 51 Rep in 2003-2005
44 dems/ 55 rep 2005-07
49 / 49 in 2007- 09..........

......AND....70 CATS IN 2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#32 Dec 23, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Life are you telling us you wear your gun when you mow your lawn?
Or is it the landloards lawn?
You going to have the BALLS to show up tomorrow?
Have a nice night
I'll be there 1300 Hrs

I can't say for sure 100%, but I don't think I ever mowed the lawn while wearing a gun....took out the garbage while armed a few times, but never mowed the lawn.

As far as the landlord goes, I am not a renter. If your name and address are what other posters say it is, you are the one who does not own your house. It belongs to your wife under her previous name according to the county website and it is worth $70,000.

Mine is officially worth $192,000
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#33 Dec 23, 2012
Ooops...my mistake...only worth $182,000

Zestimates
Value Range 30-day change $/sqft Last updated
Zestimate What's this?$182,419 $144K $204K +$2,181 $98 12/20/2012
Rent Zestimate What's this?$1,460/mo $1.3K $1.8K/mo -$35 $0.79 12/17/2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#34 Dec 23, 2012
Your wife's house estimate

Zestimates
Value Range 30-day change $/sqft Last updated
Zestimate What's this?$72,776 $17K $104K +$1,267 $42 12/20/2012
Rent Zestimate What's this?$807/mo $565 $1.2K/mo +$20 $0.47 12/17/2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#36 Dec 23, 2012
Of course people say this is you. I don't know
na na na

Buffalo, NY

#37 Dec 24, 2012
You Bozo's are pathetic, guess what? I live in a trailer, on my own acre of land, with my own well water, and my taxes are only $400. a year.
I got mine

Buffalo, NY

#38 Dec 24, 2012
Rule #1 is have your gun,#2 is be safe, secure and proficient with it! One cannot get to be proficient with the gun home in a drawer or a safe. You have to hit the range and wring it out on a regular basis, practicing safety and technique. I have always carried concealed, where ever possible, and yes that means in church too...You now know why, after the recent shooting in Coudersport, PA. As to the incident in Lockport, it should be investigated, and if deemed necessary, the permit should be revoked. And as to whether anyone should have had his gun at Santa's cottage, it should be evident by now that a long line of kids waiting to see santa, would be a tempting target for the next nutcase killer. And yes it will happen again. And no ban on law abiding citizens will ever prevent that!
jimmy

Buffalo, NY

#40 Dec 24, 2012
permits are for suckers, the only reason for registration is confiscation

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#41 Dec 24, 2012
please people. it is straightforward and there is strong precedence for this. the policy of the USA is 'peace thru strength'. Why does the USA not give up all of its nuclear weapons? Yet, they use every crisis to further erode the 2nd amendment rights of the citizens to bear arms. why cannot the private citizen also have - peace thru strength -...why only the government. and why is the government so hot to disarm the public? of course...it is for their safety and security and ...oh yes...to protect the children...
and yes....to defend against terror.?
coming soon

Buffalo, NY

#42 Dec 24, 2012
You all keep listening to liberal democrat gun banners and the powerful liberal media..they are hoping that gun owners will hang their heads in shame, and stand in line to turn in their guns, just as they did in Australia. And guess what? If it would make ANY difference, we all would, even Wayne LaPierre...But back to reality, No bans on law abiding citizens will ever stop a nutcase from killing unarmed populace...In Norway where all guns have been banned for decades, a single nutjob killed 92 innocent people! And during the last mass attack on our constitution, the Clinton/Feinstein semi-auto ban debate. The largest genocide since WWII was taking place around the world. In Somalia, over 800,000 men, women and children, were slaughtered, hacked to death with machetes and clubs, in 100 days. This of course after the UN disarmed the innocent, in the name of peace...And in Bosnia, 8,700 mostly men and boys were massacred in a couple days, of course this too was right under the UN's nose, and the rest of the world just turned and looked away. Ironically at the same time, liberal democrats were too busy trying to ban guns in this country! Bill Clinton even admits, that he regrets to this day that he turned his back on those situations...
sooner than that

Buffalo, NY

#43 Dec 24, 2012
ahh hah, as we speak, another copycat nutcase is seeking is 15 weeks of fame from the media in Webster, NY!!!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#44 Dec 24, 2012
na na na wrote:
You Bozo's are pathetic, guess what? I live in a trailer, on my own acre of land, with my own well water, and my taxes are only $400. a year.
Aim high brother.
got yours

Buffalo, NY

#45 Dec 25, 2012
Home alone, a 17 year old girl did not answer the door bell. She then heard someone jump the back yard fence. She saw a man reaching through the home's doggie door and attempt to unlatch it. The girl was then viscously raped and her throat was slashed...NOT! Actually she grabbed a gun shot at the doggie door, and the suspect fled...'The Arizona Republic' Glendale, AZ 2/7/12
got yours

Buffalo, NY

#46 Dec 25, 2012
An 87 year old WWII Army veteran was in bed when he heard glass breaking. He grabbed his gun and investigated, when he saw intruders coming through his window, he fired, critically wounding one, and an accomplice fled the scene 'CBS Los Angeles' Baldwin Hills, CA 2/1/12

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuomo cites failing schools; state gives teachera 1 hr lol 8
flooding expected in west seneca 3 hr HIGh ya 3
Johnny Spencer, porn scam robs woman sugar dadd... (May '13) 3 hr HIGh ya 49
Most overused word on this forum? 3 hr HIGh ya 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr UnderstandPeople 19,641
FBI Code names for the Obamas 11 hr A and I 2
Ash johnson 15 hr unowhoiam 1
Grand Island Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:24 am PST