Lake-effect snow warning canceled for metro Buffalo

Dec 4, 2009 Full story: Buffalo News 6

The lake-effect snow warning for metro Buffalo and points north has been canceled, but you're still going to need at least a snowbrush to clear your car.

Read more

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2009
Well as usual, another misguided forecast by our Super Meteoroligists. Fat Kevin O'Connell said up to 10 inches (snow that is), i got about 2 in my driveway.
gump

Lewiston, ME

#2 Dec 5, 2009
Gomer wrote:
Well as usual, another misguided forecast by our Super Meteoroligists. Fat Kevin O'Connell said up to 10 inches (snow that is), i got about 2 in my driveway.
GOMER ! If you put any confidence in FAT OCONNOR , I have a deal for ya. I have a bridge over the grand canyon ARIZONA that I will sell ya. Hows that sound ? lolreal cheap too.
Barney Fife

Buffalo, NY

#3 Dec 5, 2009
another case of total amnesia by our local soothsayers.
they would seem more credible if the would just say duhhhh...my bad

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#4 Dec 6, 2009
Barney Fife wrote:
another case of total amnesia by our local soothsayers.
they would seem more credible if the would just say duhhhh...my bad
How's Rafe Hollister?

“Welcome to the good life.”

Since: Oct 09

B-Lo

#5 Dec 6, 2009
It's all a conspiracy to get more overtime for the local DPW workers. They forecast a brutal storm and they bring in guys on overtime to man up the plows.
gump

Lewiston, ME

#6 Dec 7, 2009
The Authority wrote:
It's all a conspiracy to get more overtime for the local DPW workers. They forecast a brutal storm and they bring in guys on overtime to man up the plows.
NOW That is a brilliant idea huh ? I wonder who gets paid off for that . It seems like a standart procedure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 26 min Half-assed 508
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Save you lives 19,719
The Perry Projects in the 50's (Oct '08) 19 hr linda j klein 71
Where have all the trolls gone? Fri NAM VET BIKER 9
Extreme Discount Mattress Fri Extreme Discount ... 1
Mongo Cupcakes II (Jun '08) Fri LaRRy 66
White supremacy lives here in Western NY! Mar 26 MAYORDYASTER 12
Grand Island Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]