Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#87 Feb 11, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant old fool!!!
Bush was President for 8 years! Obama for only 4 years! Of course Obama has less reds.....NOW!!!!
Yes he does and I would like to point out that even if Obama has all reds for the rest of the time he is in office he will have the same amount as Bush II did.
Bush II only had 3 blue years and Obama has already had 3 blue years so if he has all red years for the rest of the time he has in office he will have the same amount of blue and red years as Bush II did "YOU IGNORANT OLD FOOL"
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#88 Feb 11, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant old fool!!!
Bush was President for 8 years! Obama for only 4 years! Of course Obama has less reds.....NOW!!!!
I am amazed that you haven't kept harping on the fact that Obama has spent more than 42 other pers. combined like " Moderate " did in post # 26.
But if you look he never said a word about the last Pres. who spent almost as much as EVERY other Pres.com bined did before he took office and He only missed doing that by $286,627,152,777 less than 300 Billion
It would have taken Obama another 6 Trillion dollars to spend " almost" as much as every other Pers. before him.
Have a nice night

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#89 Feb 11, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I am amazed that you haven't kept harping on the fact that Obama has spent more than 42 other pers. combined like " Moderate " did in post # 26.
But if you look he never said a word about the last Pres. who spent almost as much as EVERY other Pres.com bined did before he took office and He only missed doing that by $286,627,152,777 less than 300 Billion
It would have taken Obama another 6 Trillion dollars to spend " almost" as much as every other Pers. before him.
Have a nice night
So go take your lunatic ravings to "Moderate"! What do I care what he said. I didn't say it. Show him your links!

Besides, "almost" only counts in horeshoes and hand grenades!

Location hidden

#90 Feb 12, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
So go take your lunatic ravings to "Moderate"! What do I care what he said. I didn't say it. Show him your links!
Besides, "almost" only counts in horeshoes and hand grenades!
My point to you is that you make statements that you can't back up with web sites or other references.
So far you have posted ONE web site where we can go see where you got your facts from and I have posted many.
and then you come back on here and make a fool of yourself and say you aren't going to do all the work for me that I should look up the facts for YOU.
Well how am I suppose to know what facts you are referring to, see that is why YOU have to post the sites so we know what YOU mean.
Have a nice day

Location hidden

#91 Feb 12, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>My point to you is that you make statements that you can't back up with web sites or other references.
So far you have posted ONE web site where we can go see where you got your facts from and I have posted many.
and then you come back on here and make a fool of yourself and say you aren't going to do all the work for me that I should look up the facts for YOU.
Well how am I suppose to know what facts you are referring to, see that is why YOU have to post the sites so we know what YOU mean.
Have a nice day
I have posted links. I posted them twice! Refer to posts 78 & 80.
Then you deny I post links! Then you post a link that supports my claims and you dispute your own facts from the link you provide. I can't understand why you cannot just look up the facts yourself. I don't have the time to do all your research and I cannot copy and paste links when I'm using my phone.
wow

Buffalo, NY

#92 Feb 12, 2013
wow...dance, BUFFALO NEOCON, dance!

Location hidden

#93 Feb 12, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you deny I post links! Then you post a link that supports my claims and you dispute your own facts from the link you provide. I can't understand why you cannot just look up the facts yourself. I don't have the time to do all your research and I cannot copy and paste links when I'm using my phone.
First of all I can't read your mind [ I know your mind is very small but even being as small as it is I can't read it.] and I can look up all the facts in the world BUT I have NO idea where you are getting your so called facts from unless YOU tell me where you got them from.
Post # 78 isn't there any more and I didn't get to read it before TOPIX took it down.[ YOU must have been really P.O.ed when you posted that one]
and as for all the C.B.S. sites you sent us to, I tried them and funny thing is C.B.S. " can't find " the site you sent us to.
So the ONLY web site YOU have posted to back up any statement you have made so far is in post #64 and again in 73.
And as for making an apology I would like to know WHAT in H--L I have to APOLOGIZE for.
I am the one that has put up web sites and other reliable references to back up my statements and YOU have posted ONE [ in post # 64 then again in 73]
And as for disputing my own facts I have to ask are you saying I have said that the econ. is better now then when Obama took office??
If you are I would like to ask you to go back and show us where I said that.
I did say it is getting better than when we were at the high point of the recession that was almost a depression that was started when G.W. was in office.
You can go back and look it up jobs are on the rise, the DOW is almost as high as it has ever been,
The Deficit has been going down evey year except one since Obama has been in office.[ now I hope your little mind knows the difference between the DEBT and the DEFICIT]
Yes it has only improved 3 out of the 4 years Obama has been in office but it only improved 3 out of the 8 years Bush II was in office
So no matter what happens over the next 4 years Obama can't do any worse than Bush II did.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#94 Feb 12, 2013
That's funny. Post 78 shows up on my computer. And Post 80 was the exact same post. I just copied and pasted it. Didn't change or add a word.

Not my fault the CBS links don't work. If you do what I advised you and copy and paste the words directly above the broken links into your search engine you will find the working links.

Your link referred to THE DEBT not the DEFICIT so I assumed that's what YOU were talking about. Guess I'm not a mind reader either.

I don't know what else to tell you.

Location hidden

#95 Feb 13, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
That's funny. Post 78 shows up on my computer. And Post 80 was the exact same post. I just copied and pasted it. Didn't change or add a word.
Not my fault the CBS links don't work. If you do what I advised you and copy and paste the words directly above the broken links into your search engine you will find the working links.
Your link referred to THE DEBT not the DEFICIT so I assumed that's what YOU were talking about. Guess I'm not a mind reader either.
I don't know what else to tell you.
I still don't have post #78 but I did get post 80 and I still don't get anything even doing a cut and paste.
And as for the Deficit and debt thing I take it that you know the Deficit is the anount the debt goes up every year and a surplus is what the debt would go down if we had one.
So if you look at the chart I posted you can determine the deficit by subtracting the debt from last year from this years debt and the result is the deficit for this year.
Have a nice day

Location hidden

#96 Feb 13, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I still don't have post #78 but I did get post 80 and I still don't get anything even doing a cut and paste.
And as for the Deficit and debt thing I take it that you know the Deficit is the anount the debt goes up every year and a surplus is what the debt would go down if we had one.
So if you look at the chart I posted you can determine the deficit by subtracting the debt from last year from this years debt and the result is the deficit for this year.
Have a nice day
I just tested this on Google and it works perfectly. The CBS link is the 7th one down from the top. Just cut and paste: 2000, the debt stood at $5.629 trillion.

Maybe there is something wrong with your PC.

Location hidden

#97 Feb 14, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>The Deficit has been going down evey year except one since Obama has been in office......
You claim the deficit has been going down since Obama took office. Then how do you explain the graph on this link?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:U.S._Total_...

Location hidden

#98 Feb 14, 2013
And don't say the link doesn't work because I just tested it!

Location hidden

#99 Feb 14, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
I just tested this on Google and it works perfectly. The CBS link is the 7th one down from the top. Just cut and paste: 2000, the debt stood at $5.629 trillion.
Maybe there is something wrong with your PC.
Thank you I was being nice by saying Bush started in office with a debt of 6.662 Trillion but if you want to add another 33 billion to his watch O.K., Nice job.
http://www.skymachines.com/US-National-Debt-P...
Now as for your web site with all the pretty lines
If YOU look the Deficit went way up in 2009 the last year That Bush submitted the budget.
Then it starts going down [ the blue lines get shorter] in 2010. about the same in 2011 and down again in 2012.
and the Nat. Debt[ the RED lines] isn't growing as fast as it was.
Thanks for proving my point.
Good Job.
Have a nice day

Location hidden

#100 Feb 14, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you I was being nice by saying Bush started in office with a debt of 6.662 Trillion but if you want to add another 33 billion to his watch O.K., Nice job.
http://www.skymachines.com/US-National-Debt-P...
Now as for your web site with all the pretty lines
If YOU look the Deficit went way up in 2009 the last year That Bush submitted the budget.
Then it starts going down [ the blue lines get shorter] in 2010. about the same in 2011 and down again in 2012.
and the Nat. Debt[ the RED lines] isn't growing as fast as it was.
Thanks for proving my point.
Good Job.
Have a nice day
Correction to my last post
that should be 5.662 trillion not 6.662
and Thanks again for adding another 33 Billion on to the amount Bush grew the Debt.[ I don't even have to try to make the DEMs look good you do it for me]
Have a nice day

Location hidden

#101 Feb 14, 2013
You can spin it anyway you want but Obama's red and blue lines are all much longer than any of Bush's. And that was my original point!

You can't change the fact for the first time in history Obama's debt exceeds 100% of GDP! And that was in 2012 so don't try blaming that on Bush too!

Location hidden

#104 Feb 15, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess posting real facts and web sites where you can look up these facts will chase away a conservative every time.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#105 Feb 15, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess posting real facts and web sites where you can look up these facts will chase away a conservative every time.
Have a nice night
That's funny. You responding to my post where I proved I posted websites with this comment.
get a clue

Buffalo, NY

#106 Feb 15, 2013
Neocon, stop responding to the birdybrain. Obviously he has a reading comprehension problem. You just wasting your time. His gimmee facts and links is getting as old as the 70 cats thing.

Location hidden

#107 Feb 16, 2013
get a clue wrote:
Neocon, stop responding to the birdybrain. Obviously he has a reading comprehension problem. You just wasting your time. His gimmee facts and links is getting as old as the 70 cats thing.
You're absolutely right! Like the old proverb says: Donít argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

I'm done.

Location hidden

#108 Feb 16, 2013
get a clue wrote:
Sorry but when somebody makes a stupid false statement I have to ask them where they got their info from and when it takes a lot of prodding to get an answer it tells me it is nothing but a lie.
I made statements that showed that Neocon didn't know what he was talking about and I backed them up with over 15 sites where he could go and read the facts.
In post #49 he out right lies. and in post 64 he sends us to a web site that shows us that the econ. is getting better compaired to 2010 yet he says it is getting worse.
Maybe it is Neocon that is the " Birdbrain"
Have a nice day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 Forum Personality Of The Year 2 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 31
Who Is More Immature 2 hr Left Coast 2
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 11 hr Lung Crow 1,198
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 13 hr 2nd class 474
Leo Cudney Accusations 14 hr Lung Crow 13
Social Security disability benefits set to run ... 17 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 15
Wallys presidential campaign slogan: pick the b... 20 hr Voice of Grovers 101
Grand Island Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web