ONTARIO: Dog thrown from highway over...

ONTARIO: Dog thrown from highway overpass

There are 2 comments on the Niagara Gazette story from Jul 3, 2008, titled ONTARIO: Dog thrown from highway overpass. In it, Niagara Gazette reports that:

Niagara Regional Police were called to Roberts Street in Niagara Falls after a dog was thrown off the Victoria Avenue overpass about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Niagara Gazette.

Jakee

Nobleton, Canada

#1 Jul 3, 2008
I was the passing motorist that saw it and called the cops and it wasn't 5:30 pm it was around 5:40 in the morning!! Poor, poor dog. He was so sweet and friendly. It's absolutely cruel what humans are capable of doing.

I hope someone with a good home will take him in and love him the way he should be loved. What a horrific and frightening thing that poor puppy had to go through.
animal luver

AOL

#2 Jul 6, 2008
Thank you to the passing motorist who cared enough to take the time to get help for this poor animal. You are to be commended. Lets hope this sweet puppy finds a kind,loving,forever home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor (Nov '17) 1 hr Saul Alinsky 173
News Four defendants indicted in multi-million dolla... 2 hr Truth 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Dudley 21,703
News NYC Anchor Bar runs out of wings on Day 2 17 hr Dan 4
Belmont management apartments (Oct '17) Mon Sugarland 21
russ brandon Mon DaTruth 1
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Contract for Depew r... (May '08) Mon Brian 138

Grand Island Jobs

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages