The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20707 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#12783 Jan 13, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a video presentation will help since you claim you're stupid and unable to read. Victim of black thuggery.
Warriorsisgay that lady was someone's grandmother perhaps you can explain to her she just needs to get along. Oh by the way , the lady is blind. A real threat to the black race. Right Kallark27?
That's right warriorisgay, I just need to let it go and let these animals take control.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Why are you still beating a dead horse?? I can post several videos of black thuggery too. What's your point? Those animals have no control really. Their violence is often contained amongst each other, as your stats showed. I can also post videos of white thuggery too. You know skinheads are violently disturbed white thugs right? Or how about Asian thuggery? Or Hispanic thuggery? Or how about videos of Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs? Or how about the thugs that sit in boardrooms in suits and ties and defraud people and whose greed cost millions of jobs. Why don't you speak so passionately about them?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12784 Jan 13, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still beating a dead horse?? I can post several videos of black thuggery too. What's your point? Those animals have no control really. Their violence is often contained amongst each other, as your stats showed. I can also post videos of white thuggery too. You know skinheads are violently disturbed white thugs right? Or how about Asian thuggery? Or Hispanic thuggery? Or how about videos of Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs? Or how about the thugs that sit in boardrooms in suits and ties and defraud people and whose greed cost millions of jobs. Why don't you speak so passionately about them?
Very sad video. How long you ask? Until the black community will reconginize there is a problem and tries to fix it before its to late. You cant keep blaming poor whitey for the social ills that plagues the black community. Every time there is a strong black person that comes forwards such as Bill Crosby, the black majority destroys them. The vast majority of blacks have higher esteem for rappers, drug dealers and thugs, sports figures and gang leaders like Tookie Williams than for the 4 heroes that saved the truck driver in the riots. Those four individuals are what America needs across the boards in all races yes whites to. To stand for something even if it means risking your lives like these individuals did amongst the mayhem.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12785 Jan 13, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. He sure did! LMBO!
Kallark maybe hearing it from a black man's point of view perhaps you won't think I'm so racist anymore. Please watch the whole video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12786 Jan 13, 2013
MR. MANNING having the guts to speak on black crime.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#12787 Jan 13, 2013
AB, you are right in some of your statements about black people. I'm often criticized among many of my black associates because I don't have that "blame whitey" spirit. Any person with half a brain knows that nowadays white people have very little to do with keeping anyone down anymore. Unfortunately, I think because black people have been oppressed and degraded for centuries that it's difficult for many of us to accept correction. Especially from white people who sincerely want to help. On the flip side, some white people pass judgement on others because they feel they have the right to because of their skin color. They feel it makes them morally superior. Those white people upset me to no end. However, me personally, I will ALWAYS accept correction and discipline, if needed, from anyone of any color of any social status if administered firmly but tactfully. There is a white man at my work whom I call my uncle because he is like an uncle to me. This man is 56 yrs old and has experienced much in life. His experience is invaluable to me. I learn from him as he does from me. He teaches me a lot about how to manage my money a little better and how to do my job more efficiently. That kind of guidance is invaluable to me. It is the same I receive from my old man and my mom. So yes AB, your assertions about black people are correct. Many need to throw off this self-pity shackle that others are keeping them down. But some white people need to have more of an open mind and consider historical context and other factors besides skin color before passing judgement.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12789 Jan 13, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
AB, you are right in some of your statements about black people. I'm often criticized among many of my black associates because I don't have that "blame whitey" spirit. Any person with half a brain knows that nowadays white people have very little to do with keeping anyone down anymore. Unfortunately, I think because black people have been oppressed and degraded for centuries that it's difficult for many of us to accept correction. Especially from white people who sincerely want to help. On the flip side, some white people pass judgement on others because they feel they have the right to because of their skin color. They feel it makes them morally superior. Those white people upset me to no end. However, me personally, I will ALWAYS accept correction and discipline, if needed, from anyone of any color of any social status if administered firmly but tactfully. There is a white man at my work whom I call my uncle because he is like an uncle to me. This man is 56 yrs old and has experienced much in life. His experience is invaluable to me. I learn from him as he does from me. He teaches me a lot about how to manage my money a little better and how to do my job more efficiently. That kind of guidance is invaluable to me. It is the same I receive from my old man and my mom. So yes AB, your assertions about black people are correct. Many need to throw off this self-pity shackle that others are keeping them down. But some white people need to have more of an open mind and consider historical context and other factors besides skin color before passing judgement.
.

There is no excuse for all the immoral murder Kallark. I agree ... there is an explanaion ... but there is no excuse. You fail to see the difference between explanation & excuse. That is why you are so much hated here on Topix. Like I have said a million times. That etroit school you learnt english from ... how proud your gramma was that you learn to read big words ... failed to teach you comprhension of those big words cutey.

That being said ... you are about the laziest negoroid union man on the planet. You are the root cause and benchmark for those pointed out by non union as a reason to abolish unions. Get to work you slothful $32. an hour janitor!

~ King.

Since: Nov 11

Opelika, AL

#12792 Jan 13, 2013
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
.
There is no excuse for all the immoral murder Kallark. I agree ... there is an explanaion ... but there is no excuse. You fail to see the difference between explanation & excuse. That is why you are so much hated here on Topix. Like I have said a million times. That etroit school you learnt english from ... how proud your gramma was that you learn to read big words ... failed to teach you comprhension of those big words cutey.
That being said ... you are about the laziest negoroid union man on the planet. You are the root cause and benchmark for those pointed out by non union as a reason to abolish unions. Get to work you slothful $32. an hour janitor!
~ King.
The king has returned! Full of lies and plagued by mental retardation but has returned nonetheless. You bash my supposed lack of grammar and poor use of words yet you cannot seem to form a single coherent sentence that even slightly follows the rules of the English language. So I wonder who really failed reading comprehension. You have yet to show me where I misused the "big" words I employ to convey my thoughts. What's even funnier is that you are sitting in front of computer with internet access. You can look up any word with the click of a button. Apparently this concept has escaped you somehow.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#12793 Jan 13, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The king has returned! Full of lies and plagued by mental retardation but has returned nonetheless. You bash my supposed lack of grammar and poor use of words yet you cannot seem to form a single coherent sentence that even slightly follows the rules of the English language. So I wonder who really failed reading comprehension. You have yet to show me where I misused the "big" words I employ to convey my thoughts. What's even funnier is that you are sitting in front of computer with internet access. You can look up any word with the click of a button. Apparently this concept has escaped you somehow.
Everything Kingfish said about you is true! You can not escape the facts. You are a wanna be white Erkel. Simple!
CorkyDclown

United States

#12794 Jan 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Everything Kingfish said about you is true! You can not escape the facts. You are a wanna be white Erkel. Simple!
K-Fart is a sell out wannabe white man did I say that. Bwwwwwwwwa he is a wetsuit bowling ball.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#12795 Jan 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Everything Kingfish said about you is true! You can not escape the facts. You are a wanna be white Erkel. Simple!
It's funny how you and others vote his absolutely stupid posts as "agreeable" and "brilliant". You all must line up to kiss his buttocks or something.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#12796 Jan 13, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you and others vote his absolutely stupid posts as "agreeable" and "brilliant". You all must line up to kiss his buttocks or something.
Kissing mens buttocks is the job of an over active mental midget erkel.
WPWW

Toccoa, GA

#12800 Jan 13, 2013
While Kfart is "racist" to a point, he is healthy about his "racism." There is nothing wrong at all with defending your racial kinsmen up to a point. Kfart has admitted his Black kinfolks are extremely lacking in many of the rules and traits which govern a first world civilized society. But while we do criticize the Kfart, it is only natural and healthy for him to defend his race somewhat, but what I do find interesting is that Kfart will acknowledge Black aka "urban yufe" crime and other misadventures. Kfart is a rare breed in the Black race and far from being a "sellout" or a "wannabe." If you ask me, the Kfart is completely natural and normal and I wish all Blacks were like the fartmeister. Hell, I wish my beloved White brethren would grow a pair and stop trying to show nonwhites how non-rayciss they can be, because everyone can see through the phonieness and bullsheet. The differences between the White race and the Black race are more pronounced not only physically, but emotionally, intellectually, as well than the White man compared to any other race. Even Abraham Lincoln stated this, and said that Whites and Blacks would NEVER cohabit in the same society sucessfully, there are just too many differences. WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO FINALLY WAKE UP AND SEE THAT DIEVERSITY SIMPLY ISN'T NATURAL!! Homogeneous societies would benefit all races. The Browning of America & the West isn't pro-Black or pro-multiculturalism, but is nothing more than a hateful anti-White agenda orchestrated by the globalist and Zionist supremacist to bring down the White Gentile countries of the world. STOP THE HATE AND S-E-P-E-R-A-T-E.

The following message is paid for by the White Pride Worldwide foundation of America, we are committed to restoring all White lands to their founding stock. We are committed to true diversity and restoring Africa for Africans, Europe, America, Canada, Australia, for Whites, Japan for Japanese etc. White Power & White Pride in 2013!!!
5273-1212
Chief

High Ridge, MO

#12801 Jan 13, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
yo klmart,mah mama dun reads yo poasts an sez das yall woodnt lass one day pikkin cotton or doin any real negro work.
yo woman told me you got a real small dck fo a blk man.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#12802 Jan 13, 2013
Chief wrote:
<quoted text>yo woman told me you got a real small dck fo a blk man.
Only the famous pecker eater PUMPKIN would say something like that! I bet your racist daddy is proud today!

5372
CorkyDclown

United States

#12803 Jan 13, 2013
WPWW wrote:
While Kfart is "racist" to a point, he is healthy about his "racism." There is nothing wrong at all with defending your racial kinsmen up to a point. Kfart has admitted his Black kinfolks are extremely lacking in many of the rules and traits which govern a first world civilized society. But while we do criticize the Kfart, it is only natural and healthy for him to defend his race somewhat, but what I do find interesting is that Kfart will acknowledge Black aka "urban yufe" crime and other misadventures. Kfart is a rare breed in the Black race and far from being a "sellout" or a "wannabe." If you ask me, the Kfart is completely natural and normal and I wish all Blacks were like the fartmeister. Hell, I wish my beloved White brethren would grow a pair and stop trying to show nonwhites how non-rayciss they can be, because everyone can see through the phonieness and bullsheet. The differences between the White race and the Black race are more pronounced not only physically, but emotionally, intellectually, as well than the White man compared to any other race. Even Abraham Lincoln stated this, and said that Whites and Blacks would NEVER cohabit in the same society sucessfully, there are just too many differences. WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO FINALLY WAKE UP AND SEE THAT DIEVERSITY SIMPLY ISN'T NATURAL!! Homogeneous societies would benefit all races. The Browning of America & the West isn't pro-Black or pro-multiculturalism, but is nothing more than a hateful anti-White agenda orchestrated by the globalist and Zionist supremacist to bring down the White Gentile countries of the world. STOP THE HATE AND S-E-P-E-R-A-T-E.
The following message is paid for by the White Pride Worldwide foundation of America, we are committed to restoring all White lands to their founding stock. We are committed to true diversity and restoring Africa for Africans, Europe, America, Canada, Australia, for Whites, Japan for Japanese etc. White Power & White Pride in 2013!!!
5273-1212
Do to network difficulties the T.N.B channel will be suspended indefinitely stay tuned for further updates or until these primates decide to act like civilized people,yo s.h.y.t.s.t.e.a.k. pull up your pants you sh!t stained fecal critter.Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!
Chief

High Ridge, MO

#12804 Jan 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Only the famous pecker eater PUMPKIN would say something like that! I bet your racist daddy is proud today!
5372
come on now dawg dont you fret ,I'll take good care of her I promise. when she is done cleaning the shttr and blowing me I'll send the little woman packin. Don't blame the white man ,You know how your women make good housengaz
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#12805 Jan 13, 2013
Chief wrote:
<quoted text>come on now dawg dont you fret ,I'll take good care of her I promise. when she is done cleaning the shttr and blowing me I'll send the little woman packin. Don't blame the white man ,You know how your women make good housengaz
You can have the fat ho. She no good no mo! I wore her out like I did yo momma. Remember when I sent that lard bucket back to you!
Chief

High Ridge, MO

#12806 Jan 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Only the famous pecker eater PUMPKIN would say something like that! I bet your racist daddy is proud today!
5372
P.S. Daddy is very proud , He told me to tell you His Great Grandfather use to own your Great Grandfather.
WPWW

Toccoa, GA

#12807 Jan 13, 2013
Hey Shyteaky, wat up dawg? Wat the hell happened to Tarbaby Jones the main philly in yo stable of hoes U pimpin' out in Dtroit? I axed sum kneegrow at work named Tyrone Green wat he thought about that hoe and the kneegrow claimed dat Tarbaby is a skrait up freaky deaky fo 200 ends. 1212/2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#12808 Jan 13, 2013
Chief wrote:
<quoted text>P.S. Daddy is very proud , He told me to tell you His Great Grandfather use to own your Great Grandfather.
And to think, NOW I OWN YOU! LMAO!

BWAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

5372

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concert tonight by "Kurt's Back" (Apr '08) 9 hr Expat Tonawandan 643
Buffalo NY - Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents an... (Nov '13) 11 hr Joan 11
News Harvard student says a man called him a - f***i... 19 hr Buck Rohde 8
Do some black women dress like prostitutes? Fri lol 12
What's the best Kristmast Carrols you grew up w... Thu Buck Rohde 5
Tracey Demler Thu Inquiring minds 27
Joseph Sigman Thu his sister 1

Grand Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages