Missing Corrections Officer

Full story: WGRZ Buffalo 111
Buffalo Police need your help to find a missing corrections officer. Anthony Dashner,51, a corrections officer in Gowanda, has been missing since Wednesday. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Bob_O

Lancaster, NY

#127 Feb 22, 2008
I was a former civilian employed at Gowanda/Collins, my deepest sympathys to the family.
alden

Rochester, NY

#128 Feb 27, 2008
n/a
daughter_of_a_CO

Buffalo, NY

#129 Mar 4, 2008
My mother is a CO at Gowanda...i feel like when ever u have to go to a place like that on the day to day basis it takes a certin amount of courage... u never kno wat can happen and never kno wat to except....i would like this family to kno that we are all prayin for them...u will not forget however eventually it will get better and ur lifes will go on
daughter_of_a_CO

Buffalo, NY

#130 Mar 4, 2008
Concerned Citizen wrote:
M.A.S..........former Steward at Gowanda CF..........SIMMONS !!!!!!!!!!
from wat i understand this is excatly who everone is takin about...however this is not about him he is not important on this fourm at all...if he wants to talk about COs all day he should start a blog for that but this right here is not for that nor should it be used for that...
Lisa

Clarence, NY

#131 Oct 17, 2008
Tony was a very good friend of mine that I have not
been in touch with the last few years. I just found
out the devestating news this week. I am in shock!
Tony was such a wonerfull friend, I will miss him
greatly. Any photos that any of you might have of
him would be so wonderfull, I have none. My email
is blaze2lisa@yahoo.com.
dave d

Tampa, FL

#132 Nov 9, 2008
I heard a lot of correction officers are bringing in drugs, food and other things for inmates.
ted

Tampa, FL

#133 Nov 9, 2008
The NYS troopers have nothing better to do. WTF...a ticket for using my cell phone? I'm from Miami and these "officers" in NY could not handle a day in miami as an officer. What a freaking joke.
whereisjustice

United States

#134 Nov 15, 2008
ted wrote:
The NYS troopers have nothing better to do. WTF...a ticket for using my cell phone? I'm from Miami and these "officers" in NY could not handle a day in miami as an officer. What a freaking joke.
the erie co sheriffs are evn worse around here..police need to be impartial....if they know someone grandma they let someone go for constanting comitting crimes....sad about the cell phone..they sit and watch..in a small area like this, it is amazing how many criminals are let go because they grew up with them.......so many are co's families, kids...not all, but many.......then they want to be co themselves when they should be injail themselves...not right! guess you better not text message either, right? be careful.........real sad about the co man tho...he evidently was a nice man..he was an animal lover and cared...too bad they didnt find that missing cop shooter face down instead.
THEREALITYCHECK

Keene, NH

#135 Nov 15, 2008
ted wrote:
You can't go through stop signs either, so if you did, and you got a ticket, would you be crying about the State Police? Driving and talking on your phone or text messaging is dangerous. I'm glad you got a ticket.
want answers please

Cortland, NY

#136 Jul 25, 2011
Teacher from WNY wrote:
Dear MR FAT B:
If you spent time in Gowanda that's just the environment you deserved
And any CO who had to work there shouldnt have to live up to any ridiculous standard you feel is right
The men and women do the job there are surrounded by the lowest of the low in our free world
Anything you say against COs falls flat since no one will ever take your side unless of course they were a prisoner along side you wasting their life watching time pass by while the rest of world doesnt give you a passing thought
The only one you should be disappointed in is yourself get some help and do something with your life make amends for your crimes and all you have taken from the innocents who strive to do good in our world
God bless correction officers, we are proud of you and keep you in our prayers
My cousin is in Gowanda, he is a great kid, he accepts the fact that he is there because of his own doing, not saying the guy that was missing had any part of it since he just went in there this year. he has had his life threaten, and is in fear to go to sleep at night, so if he is anything like the Co that is giving him troubles maybe one of the inmate he gave troubles too killed him.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#137 Mar 5, 2013
Remember, this is a teacher saying things like this calling ither human beings low lives abd condoning abuse and human rights violations. This is the mindset of someone who teaches children...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Buffalo a haven for lowlifes? 1 hr Observer from Afar 6
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Lugnutz The Holy One 19,591
Another Lie From The Grove 10 hr mayordysaster 27
Are the blacks really liked in Buffalo? 20 hr Buck Rohde 2
I am leaving 21 hr factcheck 15
Bureau of Indian Affairs Mon mayordysaster 3
Buffalo students inspired by Selma film Mon Slugfest 1
Grand Island Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]