James V. Macri, owned Macri's Palace ...

James V. Macri, owned Macri's Palace and Macri's Italian Grille

There are 1 comment on the www.buffalonews.com story from Nov 8, 2008, titled James V. Macri, owned Macri's Palace and Macri's Italian Grille. In it, www.buffalonews.com reports that:

James V. "Jimmy" Macri, a longtime Niagara Fallsarea restaurateur who owned Macri's Palace and Macri's Italian Grille, died Wednesday in Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center after a brief illness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.buffalonews.com.

Tina Nicastro

Lancaster, NY

#1 Nov 9, 2008
Jimmy Macri and wife Ann where my first employers.
It was a privilege and an honor to work for the Macri family. Jimmy's motto was "you need to cook with love", I have carried that same idea in my life and it has worked wonders for me. The Macri's gave me wonderful work ethics. Ann always said "Say what you mean and Mean what your say" and "Work smart not hard". I have use these motto in my life and have taught my own son the same. Jimmy and Ann left an amazing impact on my life and for that reason they will always be in my heart and in my thoughts. Thank you both for your guidence and love. Jimmy I will miss you and I loved you like family. Annie I love you too. The world has lost wonderful man.
Tina

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr mexico 20,845
any girl phonesex with this guy? (Mar '13) Sat Savage1386 136
News Donald Trump supporter defends hanging noose at... Sat Night Heat 22
Why are African-Americans disliked so much? Sat scotty steiner 30
Will Trump be impeached by the end of the year? Fri IL DUCE TRUMP 4
Where's Melania Trump's Birth Certificate? Fri Melania Tramp 4
Is Buffalo A Racist City? Feb 17 Molly 8

Grand Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages