Dozens rally at Border Patrol post to...

Dozens rally at Border Patrol post to support migrants

There are 3 comments on the www.democratandchronicle.com story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Dozens rally at Border Patrol post to support migrants. In it, www.democratandchronicle.com reports that:

Nearly 60 people from organizations across the state rallied Wednesday in front of the U.S. Border Patrol Station in Irondequoit against laws affecting migrant farm workers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.democratandchronicle.com.

Pando

Bullhead City, AZ

#2 Dec 11, 2008
"They are not safe at work. They are not safe at home. They are not safe in-between home and work. Where are they safe? They are not safe anywhere," said lawyer Michael Bersani of Geneva. "A lot of people that are undocumented think they don't have any rights. We're talking about human rights."
~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, Mr. Bersani the "undocumented" people (correctly known as CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIEN SQUATTERS) do have "rights. They have the right to go home to their own country.

Perhaps there they will feel safe.

Meanwhile Americans will also feel safe. Safe from identity theft; the theft of jobs, education, medical care and social service benefits meant for citizens and legal immigrants.
Safe from the multitude of crimes committed by ILLEGAL ALIENS. Remember sneaking into the U.S. or overstaying their visa is only the first crime they commit not the only one.

If I were a criminal in another country I would not feel safe either.

I continue to find it ironic that CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIEN SQUATTERS think they can change our laws by breaking them.

“Mental patient!”

Since: Jun 07

Shafter, CA

#3 Dec 11, 2008
"Dozens" showed up? DOZENS?

Man, the last farting contest I went to had more than 60 people watching (some guy who ate chorizo and drank Schlitz won it).

60 idiots standing out in butt-freezing weather in upstate New York complaining that the Border Patrol actually does its job.

Silly.
an american

Lakeland, FL

#4 Dec 12, 2008
pickled eggs and draft beer that will winn any blue darting contest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 min Dominican 17 21,047
Black man gets unemployment while in jail (May '11) 2 hr Muhammad McCarthy 9
Tim demler 9 hr Your favorite bui... 2
Avandia 22 hr Perry 1
I miss Don ''NO NECK'' Paul on channel 4 weather 22 hr Sam 2
Are you tired of seeing so many African-America... Wed Honest Abraham 11
does britni smallwood have a speech impediment Wed Buck Rohde 2

Grand Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages