Pizza Hut closings

Pizza Hut closings

There are 67 comments on the WIVB Buffalo story from Sep 25, 2008, titled Pizza Hut closings. In it, WIVB Buffalo reports that:

Seven Pizza Hut restaurants closed their doors in western New York Thursday. Hospitality West LLC shut the ovens at Pizza Huts in Amherst, Albion, Alden, East Aurora, Grand Island, Medina and Olean.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB Buffalo.

immature

Buffalo, NY

#42 Sep 28, 2008
i rule
pizza hut employee

Buffalo, NY

#43 Sep 29, 2008
I work at pizza hut lol. I was kinda hoping mine would go under cuz im bloody sick of working there!

“I forgot the eggplant”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#44 Sep 29, 2008
pizza this monkey boy wrote:
<quoted text>Joseph, cook for your family means more than peeling a couple of bananas. Those Pizza Huts were closed because they were hotbeds of White Nazi Racism. That should make you happy. Now let your home health care aide administer your medication. I know you will be blissfully dreaming of Lisa from Lancaster. If you put up a fuss about the injections, they do have Thorazine in great big suppositories. Dream about Lovely White Lisa, Monkey Boy.
GEEZ THANKS good post
Almost

Rochester, NY

#45 Sep 29, 2008
thenycommie wrote:
...I would guess we have the most mom and pop pizza operations in the country...
I thought so too, until I went to Salt Lake City. I was blown away by the number of mom-n-pops... Good variety, too!
Life Crotch

Lancaster, NY

#46 Sep 29, 2008
At Pizza Hut, 82% of the pizzas are poor quality. This figure comes from the FBI.
immature

Buffalo, NY

#47 Sep 29, 2008
statistics are losers. 84% of america knows that. (homer simpson)
REAL king of op

East Aurora, NY

#48 Sep 29, 2008
immature wrote:
statistics are losers. 84% of america knows that.(homer simpson)
kudos on the homer quote
immature

Buffalo, NY

#49 Sep 29, 2008
i cov my as. won't allow myself to get caught taking credit for someone else's quote.
keep on rockin' homer.

“Communism. It's everywhere!”

Since: May 08

Lockport, NY

#50 Sep 30, 2008
Almost wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought so too, until I went to Salt Lake City. I was blown away by the number of mom-n-pops... Good variety, too!
Really! Utah was one of the few places I never was to. I'll bet Salt Lake City is a nice place. Mormons....good people, good family ethic, good work ethic, good education ethic.

The Commie

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#51 Jan 28, 2009
Pizza Hut closing??????????

:-O

I think the health of the average Western New Yorker has just increased.
Susie Q

Buffalo, NY

#52 Jan 28, 2009
why goto pizza hut around here anyway? Now they can be transformed into mexican restaurants, which we need more of.
Drunken Donuts

Buffalo, NY

#53 Feb 2, 2009
Rich wrote:
I been going to Pizza Hut for a long time located on the corner of Main And Union Streets in Olean on wednesday for the all you can eat buffet but it got to the point where they raised there prices quite a bit so I stopped going there,also if you called them and learned about how much it would cost for a pizza to be delivered to your home there prices were quite higher then the other pizza places here in Olean who delivered.Maybe if they would of kept there prices down they wouldn't have to close those locations and the service on the all you can eat buffet wasn't good because the thicker pizza which was better was hardly out majority of the time.Either you would have to ask one of the waitresses when it was going to be put out or just sit there and wait and there were several times I went there at the start of the buffet and there was nothing there to eat as far as pizza goes.When you go to a place that has the all you can eat buffet the food should be there when you come in.You shouldn't have to wait for it.
Timmy's Ho's comes next,...there are waaaaay to many of them every two blocks.
cod

Buffalo, NY

#54 Feb 3, 2009
Bring back Long John Silver's!
Jason

Batavia, NY

#55 Feb 6, 2009
cod wrote:
Bring back Long John Silver's!
go to Batavia, Long John Silver is on West Main St next McDonalds, it alosn has KFC
Dan

AOL

#56 Feb 6, 2009
kat

United States

#57 Apr 15, 2009
That was the only place in this town to get a decent pizza. In Buffalo and Rochester there were a ton of delicious NY style pizza spots. Here every restaurant and pizzeria is disgusting and totally gross. We have given up ordering pizza out and buy the frozen stuff now. They never should have closed Pizza Hut in Albion. Only the Chinese restaurant here is fairly good and we only order food there now.
Erie Co Health Dept

East Aurora, NY

#58 Apr 15, 2009
kat wrote:
That was the only place in this town to get a decent pizza. In Buffalo and Rochester there were a ton of delicious NY style pizza spots. Here every restaurant and pizzeria is disgusting and totally gross. We have given up ordering pizza out and buy the frozen stuff now. They never should have closed Pizza Hut in Albion. Only the Chinese restaurant here is fairly good and we only order food there now.
I hear the Chinese Restaurant is called Sum Tin Wong and they serve road kill like China King in Hamburg.
Kat

United States

#59 Apr 16, 2009
Erie Co Health Dept wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear the Chinese Restaurant is called Sum Tin Wong and they serve road kill like China King in Hamburg.
Well, that let's that restaurant out, then.
mileyhotweb

Naples, FL

#60 Apr 16, 2009
give me a break.i would love too all of us but im new you do nottt knowww meee...

Since: Apr 09

Crossville

#61 Apr 16, 2009
mlkjm;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 min Dominican 17 21,047
Black man gets unemployment while in jail (May '11) 2 hr Muhammad McCarthy 9
Tim demler 9 hr Your favorite bui... 2
Avandia 22 hr Perry 1
I miss Don ''NO NECK'' Paul on channel 4 weather 22 hr Sam 2
Are you tired of seeing so many African-America... Wed Honest Abraham 11
does britni smallwood have a speech impediment Wed Buck Rohde 2

Grand Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages