New Fight to Take Down Grand Island T...

New Fight to Take Down Grand Island Tolls

There are 6 comments on the WIVB Buffalo story from Feb 22, 2008, titled New Fight to Take Down Grand Island Tolls. In it, WIVB Buffalo reports that:

News 4's Jericka Duncan has more. The battle to eliminate the tolls has been picking up steam for quite some time here in western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB Buffalo.

bones

Buffalo, NY

#1 Feb 22, 2008
BEEN ON THIS ISLAND 60 YEARS //LEAVE THE TOLLS ON AND USE A SLUSH FUND TO BUILD ANOTHER BRIDGE AND FIX THIS ONE///REMOVE TOLLS LIKE ON THE NIAGARA SECTION AND MORE TRAFFIC WILL COME AND THE BRIDGE WAS NOT DESIGN FOR THAT
Bill

Buffalo, NY

#2 Feb 22, 2008
What nonsense. Federal funds are also given to the Thruway Authority. We pay either way as tax payers. I'd rather at least have out-of-staters contribute through tolls for maintenance.
420Sheriff

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2008
keep them up heck raise them
Charlie

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2008
9 cents for a Grand Island resident,wow how 9 cents! What ever happened to the economic impact on Buffalo, after the Niagara Tolls were removed? Your reporting is so biased, I can not stop laughing!
Charlie

United States

#5 Feb 22, 2008
The Thruway Authority is the easy target, why not tell us of the huge salaries your on-air talent makes?
Charlie

United States

#6 Feb 22, 2008
How about some real reporting? Your station forgot what real news is all about!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor 11 hr Skinny Naab 141
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? (Apr '17) 16 hr Buck Rohde 30
News Two Bodies Found In Southern Tier Saturday 17 hr pooping in the food 21
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Smiley 21,533
Tim demler (May '17) 18 hr JoE 54
Why are so many black males undercover gay Tue Rosina 3
Belmont management apartments (Oct '17) Mon Curious 9

Grand Island Jobs

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages