obama releases illegal aliens who com...

obama releases illegal aliens who comitted crimes

Posted in the Grand Island Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dr who

Buffalo, NY

#1 Feb 27, 2013
the president has already let over 300 criminals out of prison because he wants to scare the people into letting him finish his plan to take down america.and it will work because the people who voted him back into office are for the most part uneducated welfare collecting african americans and hispanics and illegals which are the new government slaves.i think they need to protest to have all people in jail freed after all why not

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
dr who wrote:
the president has already let over 300 criminals out of prison because he wants to scare the people into letting him finish his plan to take down america.and it will work because the people who voted him back into office are for the most part uneducated welfare collecting african americans and hispanics and illegals which are the new government slaves.i think they need to protest to have all people in jail freed after all why not
Perhaps Kaisertown Jimmy will resurface soon.

He is a welfare-collecting Polish felon who may have been locked up for his immoral conduct with the backend of the ducks he uses for his czarnina.
Charlie Myers

Buffalo, NY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
I see Jimmy almost every weekend at Club Marcella.
copsuck

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2013
ovomit was aloud to get away with murder himself.

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#5 Feb 27, 2013
dr who wrote:
And then you wonder why you lost?
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Lancaster, NY

#6 Feb 27, 2013
I would release them and march them off directly to a waiting gas chamber.
Tequila Sheila

Lancaster, NY

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Kilhoffer Street Rules wrote:
I agree with you 1000 percent.

Rochester, NY

#8 Feb 27, 2013
So youre a "Christian" conservative?
lol

Lancaster, NY

#9 Feb 27, 2013
It just keeps getting better every day. Where the hell is John Wilkes Booth when you need him?
First, outlaw guns. Second, let the tards loose.
F**king brilliant. Obama must have inherited his wisdom and forsight from the black half of his ancestors. Dumbass...ebonomics has infiltrated Washington. I'd like someone to go down there and pull those stupid t-cup ears of his right of his little half pint frontal lobe missing head.

On the positive side I cant wait for "your name here" to sign on and see this. It will be fun.
dr who

Buffalo, NY

#10 Feb 27, 2013
breaking news wal mart on sheridan drive has sent buses to pick up the freed illegals they said they will all be hired to replace the inferior stealing help they now have
lol

Lancaster, NY

#11 Feb 27, 2013
dr who wrote:
breaking news wal mart on sheridan drive has sent buses to pick up the freed illegals they said they will all be hired to replace the inferior stealing help they now have
Perfect, pay them all 2 dollars an hour to offset the shoplifting costs, give them all free condems...and it only took them 8 hours to come up with that plan...Obama would be impressed
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Lancaster, NY

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Tequila Sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 1000 percent.
Wrong, Iam very liberal when it comes to benefits for Americans and conservative about people commiting violent crimes and foreign terriorists etc.
Sorry Sheila, I was replying to the poster before you.

Hollis Center, ME

#13 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong, Iam very liberal when it comes to benefits for Americans and conservative about people commiting violent crimes and foreign terriorists etc.
Sorry Sheila, I was replying to the poster before you.
the fact is that Obama has deported illegals at twice the rate bush did....but fox won't tell you that.

Cowardly conservatives want the sequester, so this is what they asked for. If you can't pay for it, you can't have it right?
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Lancaster, NY

#14 Feb 27, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>the fact is that Obama has deported illegals at twice the rate bush did....but fox won't tell you that.
Cowardly conservatives want the sequester, so this is what they asked for. If you can't pay for it, you can't have it right?
I never could stand Bush with his dragged out war GAME which sure as hell wasn't what I would call conservative.W ith the time and money spent over there, everyone in America could have had FREE health care and free college.I wanted to see Hillary in to clean up the mess Bush left but Obama is not going far enough with cutting foreign aid and government perks etc.

Hollis Center, ME

#15 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I never could stand Bush with his dragged out war GAME which sure as hell wasn't what I would call conservative.W ith the time and money spent over there, everyone in America could have had FREE health care and free college.I wanted to see Hillary in to clean up the mess Bush left but Obama is not going far enough with cutting foreign aid and government perks etc.
Foreign aid amounts to almost nothing in terms of annual spend, and is usually pretty important. I really dont have a problem with it.

I just dont get why you would want to march people to gas chambers...thats kinda sick.

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#16 Feb 27, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Foreign aid amounts to almost nothing in terms of annual spend, and is usually pretty important. I really dont have a problem with it.
I just dont get why you would want to march people to gas chambers...thats kinda sick.
Marching evil-minded violent people to be gassed should upset no one.

Kaisertown Jimmy needs gassing.
Life Coach may be full of gas.
GUMP could be running out of gas.
I'm agast that you're agast.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Lancaster, NY

#17 Feb 27, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Foreign aid amounts to almost nothing in terms of annual spend, and is usually pretty important. I really dont have a problem with it.
Marching people to gas chambers is a lot less sick than beheading people and lining the heads in a row in Mexico by drug cartels.

Hollis Center, ME

#18 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Marching people to gas chambers is a lot less sick than beheading people and lining the heads in a row in Mexico by drug cartels.
and that has what to do with anything?
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Lancaster, NY

#19 Feb 27, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>and that has what to do with anything?
Those locked up illegals that are being released were probably dope dealing Mexicans who are capable of violent acts like beheadings and should be gassed.

Rochester, NY

#20 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Those locked up illegals that are being released were probably dope dealing Mexicans who are capable of violent acts like beheadings and should be gassed.
You cant be that stupid...can you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pros and Cons of living in Buffalo, NY (Jan '13) 9 hr Milton 44
Adult video stores (Dec '09) 9 hr Fellate me father 19
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Well Well 21,050
Bye Bye Paladino, a person of you're stature ne... Thu Hater alert 6
Friday Fun at Talk of the Town (Aug '08) Thu James Madison 46
News 'Accordions 'round the World' to perform outsid... Thu Kevin 2
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? Thu Brian 9

Grand Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages