On Martha's Vineyard, a stark look at income inequality

Aug 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Once a month, on a street of picture-perfect clapboard houses, white picket fences and fluttering American flags, families gather in this wealthy Massachusetts enclave for a lifeline.

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 240 of285
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238
Aug 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>It is said that Valerie Jarrett is trying to time the pms to the time women are put in combat. The terrorist won't have a chance.
You would know, Le Lame-o.
Your period is 24/7/365.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#240
Aug 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
it's said that jismboy once had an intelligent thought, but it fled his empty head due to loneliness..
NSA Paid GOOGLEFACEBOOK Millions To Spy on Taxpayers...

Employees Eavesdropped on Love Interests, Significant Others...
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#241
Aug 24, 2013
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>NSA Paid GOOGLEFACEBOOK Millions To Spy on Taxpayers...
Employees Eavesdropped on Love Interests, Significant Others...
Oranges said to grow on trees

They are often harvested to produce orange juice

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#242
Aug 25, 2013
 
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>Oranges said to grow on trees

They are often harvested to produce orange juice
Surrender noted. Fear is running out his nose.
super steve

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#243
Aug 26, 2013
 
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Complain to monkeyboybush. He put them on welfare and food stamps and created the highest foreclosure rate in our nations history, the lowest value of the dollar in our history and on and on and on.
President Obama can only mop up Bush's mess so fast, zippy and with a do-nothing KKKongress, don't expect anything to get done until Americans vote out the teabaggers.
The chimp in the WH now deserves much blame. 47 million on food stamps and fat, worthless ghetto bovines shreiking about Obamaphones.
super steve

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#244
Aug 26, 2013
 
Oh, yes, we're judging many of you by the "content of your character."
super steve

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#245
Aug 26, 2013
 
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>"Moron? Dumbass"?
Try to use your big boy words, zippy.
I remember that 17 of the 19 terrorists on 9/11 were born and raised in Saudi Arabia, Bin Ladens homeland. Bush didn't have big enough balls to attack Saudi Arabia because he's in bed with the Saud family so he wagged the dog and took us into Afghanistan, a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 as well as Iraq who Bush even said had nothing to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Actually, two unfunded wars with no tax increases is what devastated the economy in addition to the housing meltdown and don't forget all the American jobs that have gone overseas.
Bush was the only American President in our history to take us to war and not raise taxes and that idiot took us into two wars. He took Clintons surplus and turned it into a $10 trillion debt in 8 years.
Do your country a favor and go back to school. Naughty words will get you nowhere, fast and there's a whole dictionary filled with acceptable verbiage.
You're a moron and a dumbass, throw in imbecile and you're the hat trick of liberalism.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
Aug 26, 2013
 
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>Oranges said to grow on trees

They are often harvested to produce orange juice
Surprised you could figure that out.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jismboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Surrender noted. Fear is running out his nose.
that's your spunk running out his mouth, i think

what's your boyfriend's NAME, btw? ;)
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#248
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprised you could figure that out.
joke goes flying zooooooooooooooooommm over jismboy's head

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250
Aug 27, 2013
 
super steve wrote:
<quoted text>
The chimp in the WH now deserves much blame. 47 million on food stamps and fat, worthless ghetto bovines shreiking about Obamaphones.
Oh, Stooper Steve, thank Bush.
He broke the record for
highest # of foreclosures in our history,
lowest value of the dollar in our history,
highest number of bankruptcy filings in our history
and ....drum roll please.....

BUSH TOOK THE MOST VACATION DAYS OF ANY PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY.....872 vacation days. Over two years of his 8 year term he was AWOL. No wonder we ended up with the worst economy since the great depression.

Talk about a monkey in the White House. Bush was the Commander in Chimp if ever there was one.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251
Aug 27, 2013
 
super steve wrote:
Oh, yes, we're judging many of you by the "content of your character."
That makes you a zero in all categories, then. You're as soulless as you are mindless, like most republitards.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>IG, I have referred to W as monkeyboybush for years so stop with your "Oh, my, I've got the vapors" disingenuous shock.
Once I saw that picture of him next to a monkey, what else could I call him? They looked like twins, thus my pet name "monkeyboybush".
Would you prefer I call him "warmonger", "murderer of American Soldiers" "economy killer" "slayer of the English language"? Hmmmm?
Are those more acceptable to you?
Warpath.....if you say so.
ok, that's fine, but I once saw a pic of Obama next to the cartoon character Curious George, so if it's ok with you, I'll call Obama Curious George? Same tight hair, big ears, etc.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#253
Aug 27, 2013
 
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Stooper Steve, thank Bush.
He broke the record for
highest # of foreclosures in our history,
lowest value of the dollar in our history,
highest number of bankruptcy filings in our history
and ....drum roll please.....

BUSH TOOK THE MOST VACATION DAYS OF ANY PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY.....872 vacation days. Over two years of his 8 year term he was AWOL. No wonder we ended up with the worst economy since the great depression.

Talk about a monkey in the White House. Bush was the Commander in Chimp if ever there was one.
Lie

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254
Aug 27, 2013
 
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>ok, that's fine, but I once saw a pic of Obama next to the cartoon character Curious George, so if it's ok with you, I'll call Obama Curious George? Same tight hair, big ears, etc.
......and here I thought it was Dumbo. I thought the ears and name fit.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#255
Aug 27, 2013
 
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, that's fine, but I once saw a pic of Obama next to the cartoon character Curious George, so if it's ok with you, I'll call Obama Curious George? Same tight hair, big ears, etc.
it's ok with your klan klavern, i'm sure

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#256
Aug 28, 2013
 
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
it's ok with your klan klavern, i'm sure
Ask Joe Biden, he thinks Obama should be impeached.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#257
Aug 28, 2013
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie
Still covering for the cons last disaster? Of course you believe that's a lie, you're tevantalibanical church told you it was, sheep.

hahahahahahahahaha

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#258
Aug 28, 2013
 
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Still covering for the cons last disaster? Of course you believe that's a lie, you're tevantalibanical church told you it was, sheep.
hahahahahahahahaha
Schools dump federal lunch program...

STUDENTS TO MICHELLE O:'Your food tastes like vomit'...
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259
Aug 28, 2013
 
4th spamming flagged.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of285
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Island Discussions

Search the Grand Island Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ObamaCare is not affordable! 3 min punK 17
seneca casino..niagara falls, new york (Jan '12) 3 min CurtMeBoy 6
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 min just sayin 17,725
obamacare 10 min punK 4
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 27 min Lance Boyles 998
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) 49 min Tim 43
Your Favorite TBirdism (Feb '10) 1 hr Loooooom Cooool 187
•••
•••
•••
Grand Island Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Island Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••