All Liberals Are Sociopaths

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#28 Jul 24, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually you had another irrational post and one of the other drunks picked up on it as if I made a comparison. Since you were the source of the gar-bage I wanted to make sure you were given due credit. Stop complaining that's the best you are ever going to get.
IP changer? What's that all about mr paranoid?
Im asking you, whats that all about?
Jbbbbbbbbb

Boston, MA

#29 Jul 24, 2013
No
David Crosby

Westlake, OH

#30 Jul 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text> Im asking you, whats that all about?
How does it feel to be such a dummy?

Buffalo, NY

#31 Jul 24, 2013
Wow, look at all the people from out of town suddenly posting?

Where have I seen this before?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#32 Jul 24, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the fact is that I never compared BHO to anyone in terms of vacation. That was initiated by your mentor FFS and just a means to deflect the discussion away from the thread's topic. Just another piece of data that supports the topic. You guys can't help it. Lunacy is in your making.
There have been so many posts removed from this thread it is hard to tell.
But IF you go back and look at YOUR post #9 it seems that YOU were the one that was the first person that brought up Obamas vacation time.( maybe it is you that was the one that has used it as a " means to deflect the discussion away from the threads topic"
What is the matter? can't stand the FACT that " BHO " would have to take the next TWO YEARS off just to get into the ball park with G.W.?
The FACT still stands that the Rep. Pres. take a LOT more vacation time than the DEM. Pres. do.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#33 Jul 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text> Im asking you, whats that all about?
He has no idea.
Looks like HE has been hitting the bottle again.
Have a nice night
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#34 Jul 24, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>There have been so many posts removed from this thread it is hard to tell.
But IF you go back and look at YOUR post #9 it seems that YOU were the one that was the first person that brought up Obamas vacation time.( maybe it is you that was the one that has used it as a " means to deflect the discussion away from the threads topic"
What is the matter? can't stand the FACT that " BHO " would have to take the next TWO YEARS off just to get into the ball park with G.W.?
The FACT still stands that the Rep. Pres. take a LOT more vacation time than the DEM. Pres. do.
Have a nice night
Look who's complaining about posts being removed- The second-biggest snitch who ever visited Buffalo Topix

Location hidden

#35 Jul 24, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's complaining about posts being removed- The second-biggest snitch who ever visited Buffalo Topix
I wasn't complaining about posts being removed I just said there were so many removed that it looked like factcheck said something about BHO taking so many days vacation first.
Oh I have had a few removed but most of them were because of people using the hard "F " and " C" words unlike you who has posts and threads removed and then tells people out here somebody else did it.
Have a nice night
factcheck

New London, CT

#36 Jul 25, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>There have been so many posts removed from this thread it is hard to tell.
Have a nice night
While your information regarding VAC time is correct I did not bring that comparison up. Of course who is determining the vacation usage? Can't say that anyone has provided a basis for who made the determination. Different sources come up with different numbers so there is likely to be a political bias. We'd probably be much better off if BHO took the rest of his time off so perhaps you can email the WH with that recommendation?
factcheck

New London, CT

#37 Jul 25, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Wow, look at all the people from out of town suddenly posting?
Where have I seen this before?
Everyone is watching your every move. You have that Rockwell song playing in repeat mode on your i-pad don't you? You obviously aren't experiencing withdrawl symptoms so it must be you're experimentation with LSD or PCP has gone awry. Call 888-627-2919 and they may be able to help you.

Buffalo, NY

#38 Jul 25, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is watching your every move. You have that Rockwell song playing in repeat mode on your i-pad don't you? You obviously aren't experiencing withdrawl symptoms so it must be you're experimentation with LSD or PCP has gone awry. Call 888-627-2919 and they may be able to help you.
I love my minions!
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#39 Jul 25, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't complaining about posts being removed I just said there were so many removed that it looked like factcheck said something about BHO taking so many days vacation first.
Oh I have had a few removed but most of them were because of people using the hard "F " and " C" words unlike you who has posts and threads removed and then tells people out here somebody else did it.
Have a nice night
Why would I have my own posts removed, you snitch?
factcheck

New London, CT

#40 Jul 25, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>I love my minions!
The only thing that follows you around is your shadow and if it could choose otherwise it probably would not.

Buffalo, NY

#41 Jul 25, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that follows you around is your shadow and if it could choose otherwise it probably would not.
Why are you postiung here from CT again?

BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Hey, what happened to the mr Bwahhahahaha personality anyhow. I bet he pops up momentarily now!

Too easy!

Location hidden

#42 Jul 25, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I have my own posts removed, you snitch?
Because I showed everybody out here just how big a liar you are.
I can swear on my parents graves that I have NEVER had a thread removed from this forum, Can YOU do that? NOT!!
Give me a stack of Bibles and I will swear as a Christian that I have Never had even 1 thread ever removed from this forum.
Again I will say I have had posts removed, because people like YOU used the hard " F" or " C " word and I didn't think that should be used on a family forum BUT I have NEVER had a thread removed from the topix forum
If you want to talk about this face to face get the balls to show up at the Blackthorn tomorrow for lunch ( you say you love their fish )
Have a nice night LIAR
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#43 Jul 26, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Because I showed everybody out here just how big a liar you are.
I can swear on my parents graves that I have NEVER had a thread removed from this forum, Can YOU do that? NOT!!
Give me a stack of Bibles and I will swear as a Christian that I have Never had even 1 thread ever removed from this forum.
Again I will say I have had posts removed, because people like YOU used the hard " F" or " C " word and I didn't think that should be used on a family forum BUT I have NEVER had a thread removed from the topix forum
If you want to talk about this face to face get the balls to show up at the Blackthorn tomorrow for lunch ( you say you love their fish )
Have a nice night LIAR
Once again, you are playing fast and loose with the facts

Remember when I accused you of being a protestant because I figured you were divorced and you said "I have been married for over 30 years" and then somebody who knows you called you on that lie and you claimed you didn't lie because you split that 30 years between the mother of your retarded son and the 500 lb circus side show who is your present wife?

You are doing the same thing here. An illiterate like you should not try to play word games.

Why is it that people now have to make polls and posts about you referring to you as "You-Know-Who" so Topix won't automatically delete the posts? Do you expect us to believe the Topix moderators took it upon themselves to be your special protector?
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#44 Jul 26, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you are playing fast and loose with the facts
Remember when I accused you of being a protestant because I figured you were divorced and you said "I have been married for over 30 years" and then somebody who knows you called you on that lie and you claimed you didn't lie because you split that 30 years between the mother of your retarded son and the 500 lb circus side show who is your present wife?
You are doing the same thing here. An illiterate like you should not try to play word games.
Why is it that people now have to make polls and posts about you referring to you as "You-Know-Who" so Topix won't automatically delete the posts? Do you expect us to believe the Topix moderators took it upon themselves to be your special protector?
I'll bet you get this post removed
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#45 Jul 26, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
Have a nice night LIAR
I will be at the Blackthorn, but a little later this time. I will be there at 1300 Hrs. Do you remember what 1300 hrs is or were you stationed in that tourist tourist area sitting on a sand dune with a pair of binoculars that you forgot military time. Thank God the country had you sitting on that sand dune looking for Russian ships, or we would all be Commies now. It sounds to me that they sent you there to keep you out of the way
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#46 Jul 26, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
Have a nice night LIAR
And once again, you have hijacked a serious thread and made it all about you
factcheck

New London, CT

#47 Jul 26, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you postiung here from CT again?
BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Hey, what happened to the mr Bwahhahahaha personality anyhow. I bet he pops up momentarily now!
Too easy!
You are a nutcase (and since you are a far(t) lefty that only makes sense). No, I am not referring to your best friend the sock puppet. Remember to call that PCP help-line. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does LIEF really matter? 37 min Night Heat 3
Do black lives really matter? 19 hr TRUMP aint no chump 46
hottest female on local TV (Jul '08) 22 hr Lloyd 44
The real deal about blacks 22 hr Scotty Steiner 65
Mascia a racist? What? 23 hr GoOn 3
News Mayors must stop water diversion Sun John Clark 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 27 Hipocrit 20,505

Grand Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages