All Liberals Are Sociopaths

Posted in the Grand Island Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
factcheck

New London, CT

#1 Jun 27, 2013
Every self proclaimed "Liberal" member on Topix is also a self admitted racist, violent criminal sociopath who is obsessed with increased human suffering. Topix is neat because folks can state their feelings without concern with reprisal. Every liberal here is also a bald faced racist and sociopath making for a chilling trifecta of negative personality traits.

The Liberals should just admit that these highly undesirable traits are the fabric upon which the Liberal movement rests? Every Liberal is a Teabagger, wanna be murderer of the unborn or those that peacefully disagree with them, opposed to success of the ethnic population, generally hateful of life itself as it pertains to the whole and completely self-absorbed. It's not like you are fooling anyone.
Wesley Lucifinski

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Now now..I agree with you but you are going to make a lot of people cry here. Many sheep..so Play nice. lol : )

Since: Aug 10

Bethesda, MD

#4 Jun 27, 2013
factcheck wrote:
Every self proclaimed "Liberal" member on Topix is also a self admitted racist, violent criminal sociopath who is obsessed with increased human suffering. Topix is neat because folks can state their feelings without concern with reprisal. Every liberal here is also a bald faced racist and sociopath making for a chilling trifecta of negative personality traits.
The Liberals should just admit that these highly undesirable traits are the fabric upon which the Liberal movement rests? Every Liberal is a Teabagger, wanna be murderer of the unborn or those that peacefully disagree with them, opposed to success of the ethnic population, generally hateful of life itself as it pertains to the whole and completely self-absorbed. It's not like you are fooling anyone.
LOl at that word vomit! Conservatives cant even get their thoughts out coherently anymore...the the hatred is blocking normal brain function!
factcheck

New London, CT

#6 Jun 28, 2013
Truth Serum wrote:
To the original poster: It's out of touch people like you that turn people off to politics. You are just as bad as the liberals who take the standard liberal position on all issues. The word "brainwashed" comes to mind. Both sides have their dandies and you know it. How about going out and volunteeting for a campaign or group instead of crying on a free forum?
Very funny. Actually the post was just a satirical rendition of a post that one of the fanatical kooks on here recently posted. I guess you missed that one? However, the kook zoomed right in on it like flies to sh!t, must be a fondness there. HAHA!
factcheck

New London, CT

#7 Jun 28, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am liberal on some issues, conservative on some issues, and libertarian on others.
I guess that makes me a schizophrenic
No, that's called normal. When someone is hardwired to a specific programming that is devoid of any sense of balance then that is when a concern is present.
factcheck

New London, CT

#9 Jul 22, 2013
Wesley Lucifinski wrote:
Now now..I agree with you but you are going to make a lot of people cry here. Many sheep..so Play nice. lol :)
Yeah, but you can't spend your life worrying about offending the paranoid.

You see that paranoia all the time from the libs, but especially the pro-gay crowd. Just the very name is one of devision, but they can't help it. Divide and conquer is the mantra of the lib movement. Just like BHO is doing every day he's not on vacation. Luckily he has only put in work 10 percent of the time which is a lot more than most of those sharing half of his background.

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jul 22, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
You see that paranoia all the time from the libs, but especially the pro-gay crowd. Just the very name is one of devision, but they can't help it. Divide and conquer is the mantra of the lib movement. Just like BHO is doing every day he's not on vacation. Luckily he has only put in work 10 percent of the time which is a lot more than most of those sharing half of his background.
Its so awsome that Factcheck is so obsessed with me that he copies my posts from, other threads

As facr as vaction time goes, OBAMA HAS TAKEN 1/3 LESS THAN BUSH, AND STILL LESS THAN REAGAN. Though you could argu that Reagan's last 3 years were a mental vacation!
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#11 Jul 22, 2013
You can't get your thoughts out correctly. lol

WHAT is F A C R ?

WHAT Is ARGU ???

HA HA HA a reversal of facts huh ? just you are correct

YEAH we know now you will respond something about me.

Hey brilliant lightbulb Isn' it that anybody posts aginst you it happens to be me HUH???

Buffalo, NY

#12 Jul 22, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
WHAT is F A C R ?
WHAT Is ARGU ???
Hey brilliant lightbulb Isn' it that anybody posts aginst you it happens to be me HUH???
You forgot which screen name you were using again huh?

Too funny!
CHUMPaGUMP

North Tonawanda, NY

#13 Jul 22, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
WHAT is F A C R ?
WHAT Is ARGU ???
Carbuncles and young black lads...enough said.
factcheck

New London, CT

#15 Jul 22, 2013
CHUMPaGUMP wrote:
<quoted text>
Carbuncles and young black lads...enough said.
Are you sure it shouldn't be carbonkulls or car bunkulls or carb uncles?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#18 Jul 23, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Again why don't you look up just how many days Obama has been on vacation and then look up G.W.s and some of the others.
You will find out that the DEM. pres. take less vacation time then the REP. pres, do.
Sorry to hit you with these FACTS but with a name like " Factcheck" I would think you looked up the facts before you made your post,
But I guess not
Have a nice night
David Crosby

Westlake, OH

#19 Jul 23, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Again why don't you look up just how many days Obama has been on vacation and then look up G.W.s and some of the others.
You will find out that the DEM. pres. take less vacation time then the REP. pres, do.
Sorry to hit you with these FACTS but with a name like " Factcheck" I would think you looked up the facts before you made your post,
But I guess not
Have a nice night
Your mom is a dummy.
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#20 Jul 23, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Again why don't you look up just how many days Obama has been on vacation and then look up G.W.s and some of the others.
But I guess not
Have a nice night
He gets his "facts" from Rush Limbaugh

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#21 Jul 23, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Rush has never been known to look up the real facts.
Heck even FDR took less time off than G.W. did and he was in office 12 years, he took 958 days and Bush took 1020 days
Again it is a fact that DEM. pres. tend to take less vacation time than the Rep. pres. do.
Have a nice night
factcheck

New London, CT

#22 Jul 24, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
But I guess not
Have a nice night
Actually the fact is that I never compared BHO to anyone in terms of vacation. That was initiated by your mentor FFS and just a means to deflect the discussion away from the thread's topic. Just another piece of data that supports the topic. You guys can't help it. Lunacy is in your making.
factcheck

New London, CT

#23 Jul 24, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
You should find someone that will read story books to you.

Buffalo, NY

#24 Jul 24, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the fact is that I never compared BHO to anyone in terms of vacation. That was initiated by your mentor FFS and just a means to deflect the discussion away from the thread's topic. Just another piece of data that supports the topic. You guys can't help it. Lunacy is in your making.
ANOTHER post about me?

Someone's got it for me bad

You never answered, why the IP changer? LOL
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#25 Jul 24, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
You should find someone that will read story books to you.
You mean books like "The Way Things Ought to Be" (Read that one) and "I told You So" ?

I have also read books by Conservatives who actually have brains and education like "Nearer My God" by William F. Buckley, Jr and "Will" By G. Gordon Liddy
factcheck

New London, CT

#26 Jul 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>ANOTHER post about me?
Someone's got it for me bad
You never answered, why the IP changer? LOL
No actually you had another irrational post and one of the other drunks picked up on it as if I made a comparison. Since you were the source of the gar-bage I wanted to make sure you were given due credit. Stop complaining that's the best you are ever going to get.

IP changer? What's that all about mr paranoid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Schumer Calls Out Pence Prior to WNY Visit 1 hr frilled2b 2
Belmont management apartments 13 hr IME 1 2
News The Depression Coach 14 hr tbird19482 19
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr why 21,286
Why are there so many simians in Buffalo NY? 18 hr Wellnow 2
Only homosexual men study Library Science 21 hr Maddie from Texas 73
Water Rescue Tburdd 23 hr VeteransSon 5

Grand Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages