Man admits sex abuse of daughter's fr...

Man admits sex abuse of daughter's friends

There are 286 comments on the Buffalo News story from Aug 3, 2007, titled Man admits sex abuse of daughter's friends. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

Months after one of Salvatore Giaccotto's victims tearfully told authorities how he had molested her, he pleaded guilty Thursday to committing sex offenses that will send him to state prison. via Buffalo News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

Blank

Buffalo, NY

#229 Feb 25, 2013
I'm sorry to say it, but this family has a long history of filing phony lawsuits. The thing is, I think Sammy probably really did abuse some girls. After all, he admitted to it. But I don't know if he did it to this particular one. I'm sorry, because if he really did, that's awful, and I feel bad for her. But when the family has cried wolf so many times, it makes them difficult to believe. Years before this lawsuit, the father filed a lawsuit because he claimed that he slipped and fell and hurt himself at Home Depot. Nichole herself used to brag about how much money they were going to get from this lawsuit and she would laugh about it and with her friends and tell her friends it was made up! Then, her father filed a lawsuit against Ferguson Electric, because he supposedly got injured working for them, too. Man, sounds like a lot of bad luck. THEN the mother and the son got into a minor car accident, and they, of course, sued the woman who hit them. Again, this is public record for anyone to see and look up. Look it up for yourself. Wow, that is a lot of bad luck for one family. All those injuries in just a few years. What a weird coincidence. I think not. They are one of those families who personal injury lawyers LOVE, because they have a new story every year. The mother was recently trying to get ANOTHER lawsuit started, she was calling personal injury lawyers claiming that she tripped and fell over an exposed pipe in the parking lot of Tim Horton's and she wanted to sue Tim Horton's! Wow, an awful lot of injuries and bad luck for one family. Someone is always magically tripping over something or slipping and falling. I'm sorry, because child molestation is a terrible thing, and if it really happened, that's awful. But it reminds me of the case where that kid and his mother were accusing Michael Jackson of molestation to try to get his money. They also had a history of trying to extort money from people. Before the Michael Jackson lawsuit, they tried to get money from George Lopez, Chris Tucker, and Jay Leno as well. They all testified at the trial, I believe. So when a family has a history of phony lawsuits, and then all of a sudden they claim someone molested them, it arouses suspicions. Especially when that family doesn't even seem too upset over what happened, but more EXCITED about getting the money! If you want to check out any of their lawsuits, they are all public records available for anyone to view. Check out the clerk's office or their website.
Dear blank

Buffalo, NY

#230 Feb 25, 2013
Blank wrote:
I'm sorry to say it, but this family has a long history of filing phony lawsuits. The thing is, I think Sammy probably really did abuse some girls. After all, he admitted to it. But I don't know if he did it to this particular one. I'm sorry, because if he really did, that's awful, and I feel bad for her. But when the family has cried wolf so many times, it makes them difficult to believe. Years before this lawsuit, the father filed a lawsuit because he claimed that he slipped and fell and hurt himself at Home Depot. Nichole herself used to brag about how much money they were going to get from this lawsuit and she would laugh about it and with her friends and tell her friends it was made up! Then, her father filed a lawsuit against Ferguson Electric, because he supposedly got injured working for them, too. Man, sounds like a lot of bad luck. THEN the mother and the son got into a minor car accident, and they, of course, sued the woman who hit them. Again, this is public record for anyone to see and look up. Look it up for yourself. Wow, that is a lot of bad luck for one family. All those injuries in just a few years. What a weird coincidence. I think not. They are one of those families who personal injury lawyers LOVE, because they have a new story every year. The mother was recently trying to get ANOTHER lawsuit started, she was calling personal injury lawyers claiming that she tripped and fell over an exposed pipe in the parking lot of Tim Horton's and she wanted to sue Tim Horton's! Wow, an awful lot of injuries and bad luck for one family. Someone is always magically tripping over something or slipping and falling. I'm sorry, because child molestation is a terrible thing, and if it really happened, that's awful. But it reminds me of the case where that kid and his mother were accusing Michael Jackson of molestation to try to get his money. They also had a history of trying to extort money from people. Before the Michael Jackson lawsuit, they tried to get money from George Lopez, Chris Tucker, and Jay Leno as well. They all testified at the trial, I believe. So when a family has a history of phony lawsuits, and then all of a sudden they claim someone molested them, it arouses suspicions. Especially when that family doesn't even seem too upset over what happened, but more EXCITED about getting the money! If you want to check out any of their lawsuits, they are all public records available for anyone to view. Check out the clerk's office or their website.
. Alright, you clearly have an issue with that family. I will be honest don't really know them that well. However I will tell you Sam is absolutely guilty of the charges.... as I have stated before I know longer am keeping myself a secret, We are one family responsible for him being put away with no relation and no motive. Nobody could have paid us to take a penny from his dirty hands. All we wanted was justice and help for our daughter. I will tell you I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that he did the same and worse to Nicole and Kelly. If the Grucza family has multiply lawsuits then it sucks for them, like the little boy who cries wolf" that when a real true disaster happens they seem hard to believe. But I know with 100 percent certainty that he did all that he plead guilty to doing to her . Because he most definitely hurt my daughter. He plead guilty because he knew she knew too much. And again no relation and no motive over here. It's a scary world but true, our child sexual abusers are our fathers brothers neighbors friends co- workers, they are hard to detect. They are sick and incurable.
Dear blank

Buffalo, NY

#231 Feb 25, 2013
Blank wrote:
Another thing is: the family was always fighting over the money Nichole was going to get before she even got it. If my daughter was molested... I would be more concerned about her mind and her soul and her spirit and about making sure she was okay... but if this girl was really molested, why was the entire family just fighting and arguing about money and bragging about what they were going to buy? They never seemed too concerned about what supposedly happened to their daughter, they just were jumping out of their skin about the money. Also - they have a long, long history of shady behavior and stealing problems. Those shoplifting incidents were way before the father died. They have ALWAYS shoplifted. When you googled her name, more incidents used to come up, including one in Slidell, Louisiana, where Nichole and her boyfriend were stuffing over $500 worth of clothes into a red suitcase at Walmart, then took the suitcase to the checkout and paid for the suitcase only. Thankfully, a Walmart worker saw them doing it and called the police and they were arrested. That girl can't walk into a store without stealing something. The same goes for the brother. When you google his name, stuff comes up where he was arrested for breaking into cars and stealing GPS units, cell phones, satellite radios, etc. Both of them have had ankle monitoring devices on them to monitor their behavior before. The mother was fired from her job at a laser hair removal place for stealing money. Johnny and Lisa were sued by the Erie County Department of Social Services in 1995 because they were getting welfare but they never told Social Services that Johnny was working and receiving unemployment benefits as well, so they received over $7,000 worth of welfare and food stamps they weren't entitled to.(This is public record as well - don't take my word for it, look it up yourself). I'm sorry, but they are not the easiest people to believe about anything. I think Sammy really did molest girls, but this one... I don't know about, sorry. When you cry wolf so many times, who is going to believe you? The only reason she won the $2 million was because Sam never responded in the civil case. The plaintiff always wins by default if the defendant fails to respond in a certain amount of time. They are a greedy family that doesn't want to work. They file bankruptcy a lot (also public record). They lost their home to foreclosure. They fight and scream and yell at each other and punch each other and cause public scenes and get drunk in public and basically act like animals. They are constantly getting arrested. And a lot of the details about the "story" don't really match. And ask anyone who knew them at the time this was going on - the main thing they were always fighting about was who was going to get the money and what they were going to do with it. That doesn't sound like someone who is really concerned about their daughter supposedly being victimized to me. It's too bad the other girls didn't get any of the money.
. Ok I didn't know anything about this!? It sucks it really does because I know it really happened to Nicole I know it looks bad that there's this money involved. I don't have much good to say about any of it, I'm kinda shocked they got a 2 million dollar settlement? But was it actually collected? I have nothing kind to say so ill end here with Sam is where he is supposed to be thats a fact and god bless and help the Grucza family. They are not apart of my life and never will be. Not the Grucza or Giaccotto family. You have your opinion and frankly don't blame you.
Rachael Jones

Buffalo, NY

#232 Feb 25, 2013
I have put my name because I'm not scared to reveal who I am and I will stand by what I am about to say-
Nichole is my best friend for 10yrs and I know for a fact that she is not lying about anything that has happened to her at the hands of that disgusting excuse of a man!!! Anyone who pleads guilty to a crime Of this nature is guilty hands down because if you aren't you fight to your last day of life to prove your innocence!!
For people to come onto this website and call her and her family liars make me sick how dare you accuse them of such horrible things without one shred of evidence except for your obvious dislike for them as individual's She went through a very traumatic experience at the hands of someone who was trusted and had enough courage to finally come fourth and expose that creature for what he is and always will be. You have no idea the amount of emotional damage that has been caused by this man! so to come on here and bash her is appalling she is the VICTIM not the attacker!!! She did the right thing by coming forward and should be applauded for her brave actions not crucified. The lack of empathy shown by the commenters on this site is shocking and depressing!!
You all have soo much To say about things you know very little about and what's worse is you hide behind fake user names!! Nichole didn't plot and scheme to make money she didn't do this to gain anything she did it because it was the right thing to do! Who knows how many other girls she has helped save from this man!
If anything by coming forward she has exposed herself to you people who attack her she has gained nothing except for knowing that she has revealed the truth ... As far a 2millions dollars ur an idiot she doesn't have millions of dollars sitting in her bank account you have no idea what your talking about! You try building a case against her by using ridiculous and false facts and statements you believe to be true!!
If your going to accuse not just one perpsn but an entire family of something completely outlandish and smear there names at Least have enough courage to put your real name down
Sincerely Rachael A Jones ... The friend you have pissed off
Racheal

Buffalo, NY

#233 Feb 25, 2013
Rachael Jones wrote:
I have put my name because I'm not scared to reveal who I am and I will stand by what I am about to say-
Nichole is my best friend for 10yrs and I know for a fact that she is not lying about anything that has happened to her at the hands of that disgusting excuse of a man!!! Anyone who pleads guilty to a crime Of this nature is guilty hands down because if you aren't you fight to your last day of life to prove your innocence!!
For people to come onto this website and call her and her family liars make me sick how dare you accuse them of such horrible things without one shred of evidence except for your obvious dislike for them as individual's She went through a very traumatic experience at the hands of someone who was trusted and had enough courage to finally come fourth and expose that creature for what he is and always will be. You have no idea the amount of emotional damage that has been caused by this man! so to come on here and bash her is appalling she is the VICTIM not the attacker!!! She did the right thing by coming forward and should be applauded for her brave actions not crucified. The lack of empathy shown by the commenters on this site is shocking and depressing!!
You all have soo much To say about things you know very little about and what's worse is you hide behind fake user names!! Nichole didn't plot and scheme to make money she didn't do this to gain anything she did it because it was the right thing to do! Who knows how many other girls she has helped save from this man!
If anything by coming forward she has exposed herself to you people who attack her she has gained nothing except for knowing that she has revealed the truth ... As far a 2millions dollars ur an idiot she doesn't have millions of dollars sitting in her bank account you have no idea what your talking about! You try building a case against her by using ridiculous and false facts and statements you believe to be true!!
If your going to accuse not just one perpsn but an entire family of something completely outlandish and smear there names at Least have enough courage to put your real name down
Sincerely Rachael A Jones ... The friend you have pissed off
Dear Racheal, completely understand your pissed off!! Glad Nichole has a good friend like you....any idea who the hell blank is??

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#234 Feb 27, 2013
Racheal wrote:
<quoted text> Dear Racheal, completely understand your pissed off!! Glad Nichole has a good friend like you....any idea who the hell blank is??
Who cares?
How much do you weigh?
Rachael heres your proof

Buffalo, NY

#235 Mar 1, 2013
Since you said that I used "ridiculous and false facts and statements," then why don't you look it all up for yourself? I told you NUMEROUS times not to take my word for it, just look it up for yourself. The proof is all there on the official, government-run website of Erie County that has a record of ALL lawsuits filed. Check it out for yourself. Or you can also walk right into the Erie County Clerk's office at 92 Franklin Street and ask to see the records - I'll even give you the index numbers to give them to look up (or you could look it up by name). Or I will even provide you with step by step instructions on how to look all these cases up on the official Erie County website.

Click this link: http://ecclerk.erie.gov/recordsng_web/

Click on Advanced Search.

Click Run to run the application.

When the new screen pops up, you can either type in a last name, or you can go to the bottom and look things up by Index Number.(Don't go to the Instrument number section - it's easy to get confused. You want INDEX number, NOT instrument number).

Here are the index numbers as proof:

Nichole M. Grucza vs. Salvatore Giaccotto and Leanne Giaccotto is Index # I 2007011520

John Grucza and Lisa Grucza vs. Home Depot USA is Index # I 2004013359 (phony slip and fall case)

John Grucza and Lisa Grucza vs. Ferguson Electric Construction Co Inc and Duke Construction Co Inc is Index # I 2007010331 (phony injured at work case)

Lisa M. Grucza and Cody Grucza vs. Cindy L. Warden is Index # I 2008001314 (this is the car accident where they were supposedly injured so badly)

Here is the number for where the Department of Social Services sued John and Lisa for stealing money in welfare and food stamps:

Erie County Department of Social Services vs. John Grucza and Lisa Grucza is Index # I 1998005386

So as you can see, it's hard to believe them about anything considering they have made a career out of filing phony lawsuits. So. as you can see, these aren't "ridiculous and false facts and statements." Anyone can see for themselves, it's public information for the people of Erie County (or anywhere else, for that matter).
More proof for you

Buffalo, NY

#236 Mar 1, 2013
Here is the Order and Judgment from Nichole Grucza's case against Salvatore and Leanne Giaccotto, word for word. Again, this can be looked up for yourself at the Clerk's office.

"At a Special Term of the Supreme Court held in and for the County of Erie on the 27th day of May, 2008.

Present: Hon. Joseph D. Mintz, J.S.C. Justice Presiding

State of New York

Supreme Court: County of Erie

Nichole Grucza, Plaintiff

vs.

Salvatore Giaccotto and Leanne Giaccotto, Defendants.

ORDER AND JUDGMENT
Index No. I-2007-11520

Upon reading and filing the annexed Notice of Motion dated April 24, 2008, along with the Affirmation of Mark H. Cantor, Esq., dated April 24, 2008, the Affidavit of Nichole Grucza, duly sworn on the 26th day of April, 2008, and the medical report of Dr. Brian Joseph dated March 9, 2008, and after hearing the testimony of Nichole Grucza in support of the application for default judgment, and the defendant, Salvatore Giaccotto, having failed to appear, answer, or otherwise move with respect to the Summons and Complaint that was served on November 28, 2007, and after due deliberation having been had it is ORDERED, that the plaintiff, Nichole Grucza, have judgment against the defendant, Salvatore Giaccotto, in the sum of One Million ($1,000,000.00) Dollars representing compensatory damages for past and future pain and suffering, and the sum of One Million ($1,000,000.00) Dollars as and for punitive damages against the defendant for a total judgment of Two Million ($2,000,000.00) Dollars.
SO ORDERED: Hon. Joseph D. Mintz, J.S.C."
Also

Buffalo, NY

#237 Mar 1, 2013
If the statements I have made are "false and ridiculous," are you also implying that the newspapers are lying when they report about Nichole's MANY arrests for shoplifting? How about her arrests for drunk driving and for disorderly conduct? Would you say the police are also lying when they report this information to the newspaper to publish?

Sorry, I believe Salvatore Giaccotto may have done these things to some other girls, but I have a hard time believing it about this one. When the family does nothing but file phony lawsuits, and when the girl gets arrested for stealing all the time, she doesn't seem like a very reliable source of information. It's too bad for the other girls, they should have been the ones to get the money. Sorry, but the families of people who are really molested don't fight over the money and get excited about lawsuits - they usually only care about getting the girl the help she needs, not fighting about the money she's going to get and bragging about what they are going to buy. Like that other lady said, her daughter was really molested and she didn't want a penny of Sam's dirty money. By the way, I am not the first to say this on this forum. Many people over the years have been saying they know this family was after the money, if you scroll up and look at previous posts, including all the way back from 2007. Face it, this family is famous all over Tonawanda and the West Side for their behavior (or lack thereof) and shadiness.

Also - if it doesn't look like she has millions of dollars in her bank account, it's probably because she has a structured settlement. That means she only receives small payments once a month for a certain amount of time, and then, after 20 or 30 years, she gets whatever is left in a lump sum payment.

Please do not miss the two above posts for the proof.
Sowhatsyourpoint

Hamburg, NY

#238 Mar 1, 2013
So you have "exposed " this family! As for the daughter, the mental burden being modested is life long! It never truly leaves you! Don't punish a child for the sins of her parents, or lack of learning right from wrong! Regardless of how you feel about this family , I myself know it to be true also! So instead of pulling up the past of a screwed up victim , why not celebrate this bastard is behind bars and could never hurt anyone you love and care about! As for Nichole, I hope she finds her way in life and pay forward! Maybe sending a small gift to the other victims as a token of celebrating this bastard is in jail and no longer can hurt other children and screw more lives up! As for the family who did not get compensated, personal choice and one that I'm sure was hard! But understand your reasoning , just sad that after all these girls have been through 2 million would be nice to see them all get something back from that animal for the past years and years to come of that ugly nightmare! Shame on you blank for focusing on the wrong issue! Watching young children sit on a stand with their parents hearing the torture given to their daughter at the hands of an animal is something you could never imagine! And to have to have someone who in the most obvious ways has a vendetta against a family who seemed fortune in the wrong ways, is no comparison to the physcogical damage that lives with these girls and families for life! God bless these families and the hope of healing to their daughters. AND BLANK I ONLY WISH YOU GET OFF YOU VENDETTA FOR ONE MOMENT AND APPOLOGIZE TO THESE VICTEMS FOR FOCUSING ON THE WRONG ISSUE SHAME ON YOU! Best of luck that these families carry on and that asshole continues to be put back in jail each and every time his sorry ass sees the first moment of freedom. Or better yet ! The day he gets released steps out of jail right infrint of a Mack truck! That would be the only justice !
Sowhatsyourpoint

Hamburg, NY

#239 Mar 2, 2013
How do I know, there are more girls that this man has done this too! Watched this site for years, only getting more angry at the ignorance that is posted! His wife is a coward and the fear of this man is squashed! He was a somebody wanna be, he was nothing but a pathetic child sex preditor, only wish I would have known then what I know now! I only wish the silenced and the police would have stopped him years ago when it first surfaced! It ruined many life's , and tortured many young minds. Who have spent years in counseling trying to understand why me! And nightmares of his disgusting face and body!
GETTING REALLY PISSED

Buffalo, NY

#240 Mar 2, 2013
Sowhatsyourpoint wrote:
How do I know, there are more girls that this man has done this too! Watched this site for years, only getting more angry at the ignorance that is posted! His wife is a coward and the fear of this man is squashed! He was a somebody wanna be, he was nothing but a pathetic child sex preditor, only wish I would have known then what I know now! I only wish the silenced and the police would have stopped him years ago when it first surfaced! It ruined many life's , and tortured many young minds. Who have spent years in counseling trying to understand why me! And nightmares of his disgusting face and body!
I only wish you did too, if only someone as far back as the 80's would have stood up, my daughters life might be VERY VERY different today!! Im angry and pissed that even TODAY we have these "PEOPLE" defending him, I could just scream!!! Ive had enough, this topix will never go away. I dont know how to heal her or me!!! All these years later,she suffers! Hes a monster and Im sickened by whoever the FUCK BLANK is....a Giaccotto family member im sure! We, our family, stuck it out from beginning to end with no compensation WANTED or RECIEVED. As I have stated many times before! I am saddened for Kelly that her own family threatened her silence, that would be Sams Mother, oh rest her soul and his sister who silenced their daughter and granddaughter for what, MONEY??? The whole family is screwed up!! MY GOD!! I have to believe that those that defend him on here and especially blank is a child molester themselves and suffers from ZERO EMPATHY!!! SIGNED KIM and my last name will not be published here to protect the identity of my daughter!!
GETTING REALLY PISSED

Buffalo, NY

#241 Mar 2, 2013
Rachael heres your proof wrote:
Since you said that I used "ridiculous and false facts and statements," then why don't you look it all up for yourself? I told you NUMEROUS times not to take my word for it, just look it up for yourself. The proof is all there on the official, government-run website of Erie County that has a record of ALL lawsuits filed. Check it out for yourself. Or you can also walk right into the Erie County Clerk's office at 92 Franklin Street and ask to see the records - I'll even give you the index numbers to give them to look up (or you could look it up by name). Or I will even provide you with step by step instructions on how to look all these cases up on the official Erie County website.
Click this link: http://ecclerk.erie.gov/recordsng_web/
Click on Advanced Search.Click Run to run the application.
When the new screen pops up, you can either type in a last name, or you can go to the bottom and look things up by Index Number.(Don't go to the Instrument number section - it's easy to get confused. You want INDEX number, NOT instrument number).
Here are the index numbers as proof:
Nichole M. Grucza vs. Salvatore Giaccotto and Leanne Giaccotto is Index # I 2007011520
John Grucza and Lisa Grucza vs. Home Depot USA is Index # I 2004013359 (phony slip and fall case)
John Grucza and Lisa Grucza vs. Ferguson Electric Construction Co Inc and Duke Construction Co Inc is Index # I 2007010331 (phony injured at work case)
Lisa M. Grucza and Cody Grucza vs. Cindy L. Warden is Index # I 2008001314 (this is the car accident where they were supposedly injured so badly)
Here is the number for where the Department of Social Services sued John and Lisa for stealing money in welfare and food stamps:
Erie County Department of Social Services vs. John Grucza and Lisa Grucza is Index # I 1998005386
So as you can see, it's hard to believe them about anything considering they have made a career out of filing phony lawsuits. So. as you can see, these aren't "ridiculous and false facts and statements." Anyone can see for themselves, it's public information for the people of Erie County (or anywhere else, for that matter).
OH A FOR YOU BLANK YOUR SO SAVVY SO INTELLIGENT KNOWING HOW TO PASTE AND COPY AND ALL THAT GREAT STUFF!! DESTROYING NICOLE EVEN MORE MAKING THIS PUBLIC FOR WHAT ARE YOU SAMS NEW BITCH? FYI: A JUDGEMENT IS JUST THAT A JUDGEMENT IT DOES NOT MEAN SHE RECIEVED!!!!!!!! LOOK AT OJ SIMPSON AND THE GOLDMAN FAMILY ASS, IF HES NOT WORKING AND HAS NOTHING THEN THEY GET NOTHING!!! NOTHING BUT TO KNOW THEY FOR HIS WHOLE LIFE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE NOTHING!! PROUD THE GRUZCAS STOPPED HIM, AND BTW IM REALLY FUCKIN PISSED YOU PUT THEIR NAME ON HERE!! HOW DARE YOU, LISA ANOTHER LAWSUIT, FIND BLANK AND DO IT!!! TOTALLY JUSTIFIED!!
Click Run to run the application.
GETTING REALLY PISSED

Buffalo, NY

#242 Mar 2, 2013
BLANK JUST MADE A VICTIMS NAME PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE, ARENT THERE LAWS AGAINST THIS??
Wtf

United States

#243 Mar 2, 2013
Proof .... Of what that Nicole made some wrong choices
Proof..... That her PARENTS had settlements

That's not PROOF of ANYTHING

That little girl was molested not once not twice but over long period of Time ! Enough to build a strong case against him and convict that scumbag ! Who should of got more time ! If it wasn't for that brave little girl to confront other family's those girls might not of had the chance to get justice ! Prayers for all the victims

Y don't you research giacottos fraud settlements
And that family's criminal history ! Post that !
Sad

United States

#244 Mar 2, 2013
All the money in the world can't change what was done to Nicole It destroyed her and her family no one understands just how much this family was haunted ! Shame On you ......blank.....People don't just go to jail for crimes that don't commit people don't just get lawsuits handed to them .....or we'd all be rich ......... there are medical records and lie detector tests and witnesses and statements other victims proof that play big parts in things he got off with a wrist slap he should rott in jail forever hurting Little kids Monster !
Rachael Jones

Tonawanda, NY

#245 Mar 2, 2013
I wish I knew who you were blank your extremely irritating ... I have a million questions but I think the most important will suffice ... Y do u have such ill fillings towards Nichole what's ur motive to slander her name and why do u put so much time and energy into literally researching her!! Yes she made some mistakes we ALL have I'm sure if I was to dig around into your "closet" I'd find a few skeletons lingering around!!!
Just because she made a few mistakes doesn't mean she's a liar and would falsely accuse someone of something that's so serious and that's how I know you don't personally know Nichole because if you did you wouldn't be saying any of the crap that's posted on here again your speaking of things you know nothing about .. Just because you read a court file and have researched her police record ( which is kinda of creepy and stalkerish) doesn't mean you know shit!!
All I'm saying is you reap what you sow sooo if you continue to bash this poor women and expose her most deep wounds and slander her name when you know nothing but bit and pieces it will all come back to you I believe in a thing called karma and divine intervention! Good luck to you and ur mission of destroying my friend becaue you'll never succeed she's an amazing person and has not only the truth but The Lord on her side ... Do you ??
Guilty

United States

#246 Mar 2, 2013
(Giaccotto, who lives on Curlew Court, told the judge that "from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry for what I did." )

I'm sure the judge was lying when this was said in court and the newspaper must of also been lying when they printed it
Guilty guilty guilty
Scum Bag !!

He didn't have to say anything .... He did because HE knew he was wrong ! Not that a apology can fix anything he did just proves that he was guilty and for a split second he had a conscience and was taking responsibility for what he did to those girls !
Someone that is not guilty they DON'T apologize for something they didn't do
Enough Said
Leave the victims Alone !
Sowhatsyourpoint

Hamburg, NY

#247 Mar 4, 2013
2 million 3 million, no compensation for what he has done! Let it go let these girls heal! It's very obvious blank is his wife, and she is as blank now as she was years ago! Weak women like you make the rest of women sick! What to hold on to a man and deny the monster he is? That desperate of a women! From my understanding he has grand children, hope he never gets around them or gets out! Monsters of this sort don't heal, that get more desperate! I hope you have a miserable life Mrs Giaccoto for turning an eye to the monster who hurt many young children! Leanne has always been a weak women never had a back bone of her own. In most cases you could feel bad for a women , in this case you have got what you deserve for neglecting to see the obvious and allowing this to continue! Got what you deserve. ALONE BROKE MANLESS AND STILL AN ASSHOLE SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE!!!!!! Lets not forget where their supposed money came from oh yeah bA LAWSUIT. PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T THROW STONES! AND IT'S GONE WHY? BECAUSE YOU SPENT EVERY PENNY DEFENDING IN COURT AND LAWYERS! TRYING TO HOLD ON TO A MONSTER ! So everyone google their name. Would much rather see law suit , then child preditor, husband incarcerated for abusing molesking young children! And even worse wife stands by the guilty man!!!!! I laugh at your ignorant balance in life , bringing forth lawsuits on this page when your own personal family is deemed evil and no one should want their children around you Leanne because who knows what else you will let happen to children!!!!!!!
Sowhatsyourpoint

Hamburg, NY

#248 Mar 4, 2013
This is what we find when we look up your name!

East Amherst man sentenced for molesting girls


East Amherst man sentenced for molesting girls

An East Amherst man today was ordered to spend the next two and a half to five years in prison for periodically molesting several of his now-teenage daughter's girlfriends for over a five-year period.

Salvatore Giaccotto, 46, was sentenced by State Supreme Court Justice Penny M. Wolfgang, who rebuked him for violating the trust the victims' families had placed in him.

The mother of one of victims told Giaccotto her daughter was still traumatized and emotionally "destroyed" by his actions. She said Giaccotto hurt her entire family "in ways that we can't take back."

Wolfgang agreed on Aug. 2 to spare him a longer possible prison term in a deal that spared the victims from testifying in court.

The judge said Giaccotto is now a state-certified sex offender and will have to register with the state Division of Criminal Justice Services and advise police departments where he will be living after his release from prison. She also fined hin $1,370.

Giaccotto has been jailed since his Aug. 2 guilty plea to criminal sexual act (sodomy) and attempted criminal sexual act for molesting several young girls ages 10 through 16 between 1998 and early 2004.

Giaccotto, who lives on Curlew Court, told the judge that "from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry for what I did."

Wolfgang also issued orders of protection barring Giaccotto from trying to contact any of his victims until Oct. 12, 2014. She warned him he faces additional prison time for any breach of those orders of protection. See Saturday's News for more details.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo NY has so many primates 2 hr Heyhey 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr honest assessment 20,982
Does Tbird still use My Space? 11 hr T-Nerd 9
Has Tbird ever panhandled? 19 hr Life Coach 1
Liberal bloggers list retired Buffalo Police of... (Apr '10) Fri Shana 125
News What Ever Happened 2? (Apr '08) Wed Old Figure Skater 382
Does Night Heat do circle a word? Apr 26 zippy 2

Grand Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages