Man admits sex abuse of daughter's fr...

Man admits sex abuse of daughter's friends

There are 286 comments on the Buffalo News story from Aug 3, 2007, titled Man admits sex abuse of daughter's friends. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

Months after one of Salvatore Giaccotto's victims tearfully told authorities how he had molested her, he pleaded guilty Thursday to committing sex offenses that will send him to state prison. via Buffalo News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

confused

United States

#209 Nov 26, 2011
Your the one that said you had 3 sentences of proof~
No I wasnt there, so i dont know the truth. I honestly hope it isnt true. I do agree though~I wouldnt have ever confessed to something that hideous if I were innocent. If you are a victim, I am so sorry~I can tell you I know Leanne and there is no way she would let it go on if she knew.
Would love to enlighten

Tonawanda, NY

#210 Nov 26, 2011
confused wrote:
Your the one that said you had 3 sentences of proof~
No I wasnt there, so i dont know the truth. I honestly hope it isnt true. I do agree though~I wouldnt have ever confessed to something that hideous if I were innocent. If you are a victim, I am so sorry~I can tell you I know Leanne and there is no way she would let it go on if she knew.
Yes I did say that, but its graphic, I will not post any proof needed here on the public forum. My God yes its true. To even question it blows my mind. But Ill give you that, maybe Leanne truly does believe him. But how, will always remain a mystey too me.
Really

United States

#211 Nov 29, 2011
If you were there who is this? I know who one of the so called victims are and I wouldnt doubt they wanted money. Sick people do sick things.
Yes really

Tonawanda, NY

#212 Nov 29, 2011
Five years have passed, nobody went after any money. Now what? And yes sick people do sick things..example..Salvatore Giaccotto aka Sammy.
Really

United States

#213 Nov 30, 2011
Somebody did go after his money, and they got alot of it. Leannes own cousin did. So you obviously dont really know what your talking about.
Yes really

Tonawanda, NY

#214 Nov 30, 2011
Really wrote:
Somebody did go after his money, and they got alot of it. Leannes own cousin did. So you obviously dont really know what your talking about.
Part of me says good for them, the other part feels shame on them. I do know what Im talking about. We did not seek nor take one dime from him, all we cared about was our daughter and justice. I dont care anymore who knows who I am or not. All I care about is the well being of my precious girl who suffers to this day. I refuse to defend our side any longer. We had no contact with the other victims family for years, our case was seperate but ended up being clumped in with another victim. What they chose to do is their business. Sam did his time, now he has to find way to live in this world. His family chooses to believe he is innocent that too is their business. I wish all of you who support Sam, can somewhere find in inside you to know their is always a chance he did do what he admitted too, and your words hurt only a young girl, who had no choice for her life to be shifted in away that she will never be the same again. Never did we ask for our lifes to be turned upside down and shook the way it was. Never did we want any of this. And sure as hell would never had gone threw the months of nightmares to prove what he had done, for what??? Certainly not money. For no other reason then for justice and to stop him. And again, let me make this clear...we never sought out or recieved one penny of Sams Money, no matter how many phone calls we did recieve from attorneys...our answer was always no...we just want counseling which was provided threw the victims impact unit...nothing more. As of today, I am done defending our family and certainly our motives.... and thinking about this person. Im removing alerts you will be talking to a wall. You all have your own opinion, all I ask is for you to keep them to yourself.
scum of the earth

Rochester, NY

#215 Jun 19, 2012
I hope your happy, after every thing is said and done your still the scumbag!! You may be out of prison but you NEVER be FREE. And will never see this with your own eyes, so LISTEN up when ur scum of the earth wife reads it to you. Enjoy your so called life even tho you don't deserve it! They should have let you rot you PIG.
Not sure

Buffalo, NY

#216 Jul 2, 2012
I have no idea if he really did do these things or didn't do them... but here's the impression I get. I think he molested some girls, and someone finally came forward But then I think a couple other people jumped on the bandwagon and claimed that he molested them just to sue him. Check out the Erie County Clerk's website for people who filed a civil lawsuit against him. He admitted to molesting some girls, but I don't think he admitted to molesting this one. This same family that sued him in civil court has always been constantly suing people - phony lawsuits where they would purposely fall places. For example, Home Depot. Also sued Ferguson Electric. Also got sued by Erie County Department of Social Services for welfare fraud. The two kids are always being arrested for shoplifting or larceny. The mother frantically calls personal injury lawyers to see who will take her next "case." That's how they live. So while I believe he did molest some people, I don't believe that the ones who went after his money were necessarily molested.
Kelly

Needham, MA

#217 Dec 23, 2012
Uncle Sam.... Is the rapist implied by Nicole. He came over one day to visit my mom. My mom called from tips and said she locked her keys in the car and that when my uncle got there to drive to her w the spare. My uncle asked if I have ever driven a car before, no I was 14. I drove smiling n excited. I'm just minutes his hand was riding up my thigh. I can't even say the terrible things that happened to me in that 5 minutes. This haunts my life every day. I said this happened before Nicole ever came forward. My mom said I couldn't tell anyone because he was getting his settlement and promised her $. When the trial broke out I begged to testify against him. My mom and grandmother said to leave well enough alone and they would disown me if I did. I don't kno who will ever read this but it is something I had to get off my chest
Dear Kelly

Buffalo, NY

#218 Dec 27, 2012
Kelly wrote:
Uncle Sam.... Is the rapist implied by Nicole. He came over one day to visit my mom. My mom called from tips and said she locked her keys in the car and that when my uncle got there to drive to her w the spare. My uncle asked if I have ever driven a car before, no I was 14. I drove smiling n excited. I'm just minutes his hand was riding up my thigh. I can't even say the terrible things that happened to me in that 5 minutes. This haunts my life every day. I said this happened before Nicole ever came forward. My mom said I couldn't tell anyone because he was getting his settlement and promised her $. When the trial broke out I begged to testify against him. My mom and grandmother said to leave well enough alone and they would disown me if I did. I don't kno who will ever read this but it is something I had to get off my chest
Kelly, Honey we always knew about you, we knew he did this to you too! I am the Mom of one of his Victims responsible for putting him away, I am so sorry it is really true that he did this too you too! You are not alone, and I hope you know it was nothing you did and not your fault! Your Uncle Sam is a very sick man. I only wish his wife and daughter would know this. He cant be helped but he can be stopped. He right now is in custody again has been since November for violtion of parole, dont know what he did, but for the time being we are all safe. If you ever needed to talk to someone Niciole knows who I am and knows how to contact me. Its also never too late to tell what he did, and for you to heal yourself. Again im sorry it really is true he got to you. My heart and prayers are with you always.
disgusted

North Tonawanda, NY

#219 Dec 27, 2012
he is a sick no good rotten f.
Good Times

East Quogue, NY

#220 Dec 28, 2012
Someone needs to advertise the truth about this POS in the Jail he is residing in let the good times roll Bubba will be over in a heart beat to show him his evil ways.
Kelly

Holyoke, MA

#221 Feb 15, 2013
Yes really wrote:
<quoted text> Part of me says good for them, the other part feels shame on them. I do know what Im talking about. We did not seek nor take one dime from him, all we cared about was our daughter and justice. I dont care anymore who knows who I am or not. All I care about is the well being of my precious girl who suffers to this day. I refuse to defend our side any longer. We had no contact with the other victims family for years, our case was seperate but ended up being clumped in with another victim. What they chose to do is their business. Sam did his time, now he has to find way to live in this world. His family chooses to believe he is innocent that too is their business. I wish all of you who support Sam, can somewhere find in inside you to know their is always a chance he did do what he admitted too, and your words hurt only a young girl, who had no choice for her life to be shifted in away that she will never be the same again. Never did we ask for our lifes to be turned upside down and shook the way it was. Never did we want any of this. And sure as hell would never had gone threw the months of nightmares to prove what he had done, for what??? Certainly not money. For no other reason then for justice and to stop him. And again, let me make this clear...we never sought out or recieved one penny of Sams Money, no matter how many phone calls we did recieve from attorneys...our answer was always no...we just want counseling which was provided threw the victims impact unit...nothing more. As of today, I am done defending our family and certainly our motives.... and thinking about this person. Im removing alerts you will be talking to a wall. You all have your own opinion, all I ask is for you to keep them to yourself.
I know he did those things trust me. I know that u never wanted money. I just wish my family had the guts that u guys had. They were cowards. Maybe my life would be different... Better if I had gotten these nightmares off my chest
loose stool

Brooklyn, NY

#222 Feb 15, 2013
loose stool

Brooklyn, NY

#223 Feb 15, 2013
Blank

Buffalo, NY

#224 Feb 24, 2013
http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...

Funny... for a family that got a 2 million dollar settlement... why is she shoplifting from a cheap store like Walmart? And trust me, this isn't the only shoplifting incident, it's just the only one that comes up on the Internet anymore. This family was and always has been obsessed with stealing and phony lawsuits.

Click on the link. This is what to look for:

Tuesday September 15 6:13 p.m.— Nichole M. Grucza, 21, of 121 Lorna Lane, Tonawanda, NY is charged with shoplifting at Walmart.
Dear blank

Buffalo, NY

#225 Feb 25, 2013
Blank wrote:
http://www.fosters.com/apps/pb cs.dll/article?AID=/20091006/G JCOMMUNITY_01/710069859
Funny... for a family that got a 2 million dollar settlement... why is she shoplifting from a cheap store like Walmart? And trust me, this isn't the only shoplifting incident, it's just the only one that comes up on the Internet anymore. This family was and always has been obsessed with stealing and phony lawsuits.
Click on the link. This is what to look for:
Tuesday September 15 6:13 p.m.— Nichole M. Grucza, 21, of 121 Lorna Lane, Tonawanda, NY is charged with shoplifting at Walmart.
I think your confused she and her family did not get a 2 million dollar settlement, she was a victim of the pig and family that did. And her dad had just died, so lets give it a rest.
Blank

Buffalo, NY

#226 Feb 25, 2013
You're the one who might be confused. But instead of being confused, I think you just don't know. She did get 2 million dollars from him. Go to this website and look it up for yourself, or you can go to the Erie County Clerk's Office and look it up. It is all public record for anyone to see. http://www2.erie.gov/clerk/index.php...

Don't take my word for it. Look for yourself.
Blank

Buffalo, NY

#227 Feb 25, 2013
The problem is - I do believe that Sam did do these things. But I have a difficult time believing he did them to this particular individual. If you look at her family's history, you will see they have a LONG history of phony lawsuits and shady behavior. This is public record as well. Before the Sam Giaccotto lawsuit, the father of the family had a phony case where he claimed that he slipped and fell at Home Depot. You can look this up as well. Nichole herself used to laugh about this lawsuit and tell her friends it was phony and brag about how much money they were going to get from it. The father also had another separate lawsuit against Ferguson Electric for supposedly getting injured while working there or something. This is also public record for anyone to see. Then, around the same time as Nichole's lawsuit against Sam, the mother and the son got into a minor car accident and, of course, claimed they were injured severely and sued the woman who hit their car. This is the type of family who walks out of their door every morning HOPING that they will get into a car accident so they can sue someone. I'm sorry, but what are the chances that so many bad things happened to this one family? The father got hurt at work, then the father fell at Home Depot, then the mother fell at Tim Horton's, the daughter got molested, and the mother and the son got into a car accident with severe injuries? ALL of this to one family in just a few years? Come on. Of course I wasn't there, so I don't know what happened for sure, but when you cry wolf so many times, I find it hard to believe you about anything. It's like the people who claimed Michael Jackson molested them. That one family had previously tried suing George Lopez and I think Jay Leno as well. Then, they tried to get money from Michael Jackson by claiming he molested their son. I'm sorry to say it, but this is what it reminds me of. It sounds like the Grucza family heard what happened to the other girls and jumped on the bandwagon and decided to sue because they had the opportunity.
Blank

Buffalo, NY

#228 Feb 25, 2013
Another thing is: the family was always fighting over the money Nichole was going to get before she even got it. If my daughter was molested... I would be more concerned about her mind and her soul and her spirit and about making sure she was okay... but if this girl was really molested, why was the entire family just fighting and arguing about money and bragging about what they were going to buy? They never seemed too concerned about what supposedly happened to their daughter, they just were jumping out of their skin about the money. Also - they have a long, long history of shady behavior and stealing problems. Those shoplifting incidents were way before the father died. They have ALWAYS shoplifted. When you googled her name, more incidents used to come up, including one in Slidell, Louisiana, where Nichole and her boyfriend were stuffing over $500 worth of clothes into a red suitcase at Walmart, then took the suitcase to the checkout and paid for the suitcase only. Thankfully, a Walmart worker saw them doing it and called the police and they were arrested. That girl can't walk into a store without stealing something. The same goes for the brother. When you google his name, stuff comes up where he was arrested for breaking into cars and stealing GPS units, cell phones, satellite radios, etc. Both of them have had ankle monitoring devices on them to monitor their behavior before. The mother was fired from her job at a laser hair removal place for stealing money. Johnny and Lisa were sued by the Erie County Department of Social Services in 1995 because they were getting welfare but they never told Social Services that Johnny was working and receiving unemployment benefits as well, so they received over $7,000 worth of welfare and food stamps they weren't entitled to.(This is public record as well - don't take my word for it, look it up yourself). I'm sorry, but they are not the easiest people to believe about anything. I think Sammy really did molest girls, but this one... I don't know about, sorry. When you cry wolf so many times, who is going to believe you? The only reason she won the $2 million was because Sam never responded in the civil case. The plaintiff always wins by default if the defendant fails to respond in a certain amount of time. They are a greedy family that doesn't want to work. They file bankruptcy a lot (also public record). They lost their home to foreclosure. They fight and scream and yell at each other and punch each other and cause public scenes and get drunk in public and basically act like animals. They are constantly getting arrested. And a lot of the details about the "story" don't really match. And ask anyone who knew them at the time this was going on - the main thing they were always fighting about was who was going to get the money and what they were going to do with it. That doesn't sound like someone who is really concerned about their daughter supposedly being victimized to me. It's too bad the other girls didn't get any of the money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are there no 'i love donald trump' yakkfests? 5 hr TRUMP aint no chump 4
Do black lives really matter? 5 hr BlackOlivesMatter 33
Tracey Demler 5 hr Town hall girl 7
Force LIEF COACH out of retirement (Jun '15) 14 hr Major Nadal Hassan 16
Is our criminal justice system a scam? (Nov '12) Fri Enlightened 4
Life Coach does 100 pushups in 2 minutes Fri sister Pendulous ... 5
jaesea jones jason mickens? Jul 28 eww 12

Grand Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance