Buffalo, NY

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Losing to Obama!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 16, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Losing to Obama!
When Conservatives lose the whole country loses. And you are just too stupid to realize it!
Captain Eagle

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 16, 2013
Ted Cruz and the tea party are the best thing to happen to the Democrats since Nixon

Location hidden

#4 Oct 16, 2013
Captain Eagle wrote:
Ted Cruz and the tea party are the best thing to happen to the Democrats since Nixon
At least Nixon did the right thing and resigned. Your criminals remain in office until forced out!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#5 Oct 17, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
When Conservatives lose the whole country loses. And you are just too stupid to realize it!
The country didnt want the conservative shutdown.

The teahadists were defeated and America is rejoicing!
factcheck

New London, CT

#6 Oct 17, 2013
Everything except for the countries leading economic indicator.
factcheck

New London, CT

#7 Oct 17, 2013
country's that is. Not your country, our country. The United States of America

Location hidden

#8 Oct 17, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>The country didnt want the conservative shutdown.
The teahadists were defeated and America is rejoicing!
Don't show your stupidity as usual. Because you liberals refuse to negotiate you will be going through all this again in January.

This country can't go on spending like they are before the bottom drops out sooner or later. Then American life as you want it will end in a very bad way.

I hope you are prepared. I hope your children are prepared.

Buffalo, NY

#9 Oct 17, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't show your stupidity as usual. Because you liberals refuse to negotiate you will be going through all this again in January.
This country can't go on spending like they are before the bottom drops out sooner or later. Then American life as you want it will end in a very bad way.
I hope you are prepared. I hope your children are prepared.
By all means, Please try this again! It worked so well this time. With mid-term elections coming up, America could use a reminder that Teahasists don't care about the USA.

You'll only be handing us back the house!

Location hidden

#10 Oct 17, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>By all means, Please try this again! It worked so well this time. With mid-term elections coming up, America could use a reminder that Teahasists don't care about the USA.
In a month nobody will remember this. Except maybe the WW2 vets who were blocked from attending their Memorial. If they still alive that is!

Then the issue will be people trying to apply for Obamacare and being shut out. This administration getting awfully good at shutting people out!
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#11 Oct 18, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>By all means, Please try this again! It worked so well this time. With mid-term elections coming up, America could use a reminder that Teahasists don't care about the USA.
WHAT is TEAHASISTS?? More & more I get the impression you are really a ignorant liberal

I agree the people in congress are all the same but wear different cloths
Lesion of Decency

North Tonawanda, NY

#12 Oct 18, 2013
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the people in congress are all the same but wear different cloths
You retarded old fart, what are the different "cloths" worn by Congress?

Please explain, to the best of your limited ability of course.

Buffalo, NY

#13 Oct 18, 2013
The Teahadists are in complete disarray, and its just wonderful to watch
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#14 Oct 18, 2013
FFS- wrote:
The Teahadists are in complete disarray, and its just wonderful to watch
You think teahadists re in dissarry you should look at you lovely liberal party.

You don't realize it but they are ripping off the working people by taxes.

You can't see it because you can't comprehend simple facts

I know you don't care because you don't work.

No commissioned desk jockey ever works
they just push pencils & shuffle papers.
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#15 Oct 18, 2013
Lesion of Decency wrote:
<quoted text>
You retarded old fart, what are the different "cloths" worn by Congress?
Please explain, to the best of your limited ability of course.
Talk about being retarded WOW do you ever fit the saying.

If you don't know what cloth is you are really stupid.

Hey btw I need my carbuncle sucked dry & I give you permission to do it.
I have a big one on my tool & you can suck all you want
Lesion of Decency

North Tonawanda, NY

#16 Oct 18, 2013
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>You think teahadists re in dissarry you should look at you lovely liberal party.
You don't realize it but they are ripping off the working people by taxes.
You can't see it because you can't comprehend simple facts
I know you don't care because you don't work.
No commissioned desk jockey ever works
they just push pencils & shuffle papers.
Poor GUMP.

He disliked school. It shows.

Buffalo, NY

#17 Oct 19, 2013
Lesion of Decency wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor GUMP.
He disliked school. It shows.
Hey, Its mean to pick on the retarded kid!
Dumb Azzz

Lancaster, NY

#18 Oct 19, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Its mean to pick on the retarded kid!
Gump has been correct ONE time. You don't work. You obviously derive your benefits from those very people you try to disparage daily. Are you angry that your benefits don't "even the score?"
Dumb Azzz

Lancaster, NY

#19 Oct 19, 2013
Tell me what you actually DO to earn a living FFS? How did you become so sanctimonious?
Spewing "conservatives are dummies" 20 hours a day on Topix can't pay the bills. That must mean that my confiscatory taxes might be paying for you, or your ilk, to sit around and scream "yea Obama" and say the word "minion" all day.
If you aren't careful, one day I will demand a refund. I am tired of subsidizing basement dwellers like you who continually demand equality without working for your "fair share".
Get off your azzz and get a job. Get off Topix all day. Become gainfully employed. Stop "taking" from those you envy. Those people WORKED hard to get there. They didn't demand equity through politics.
You will try to come back with some pithy statement, but the fact is, you just post hate all darned day long. Shut up and get a job.

Buffalo, NY

#21 Oct 20, 2013
Dumb Azzz wrote:
Tell me what you actually DO to earn a living FFS? How did you become so sanctimonious?
Spewing "conservatives are dummies" 20 hours a day on Topix can't pay the bills. That must mean that my confiscatory taxes might be paying for you, or your ilk, to sit around and scream "yea Obama" and say the word "minion" all day.
If you aren't careful, one day I will demand a refund. I am tired of subsidizing basement dwellers like you who continually demand equality without working for your "fair share".
Get off your azzz and get a job. Get off Topix all day. Become gainfully employed. Stop "taking" from those you envy. Those people WORKED hard to get there. They didn't demand equity through politics.
You will try to come back with some pithy statement, but the fact is, you just post hate all darned day long. Shut up and get a job.
One little comment brings on a tirade about me! I LOVE IT!!!!

Facts

- I have an education....you do not
- I earn a GREAT living and still have tome to annoy you!

Conservatives here do all the work for me. the lot of them are dumb as bricks and prove it with each and every post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only homosexual men study Library Science 1 hr Elwood 81
Buffalo: City of Monkeys and Donkeys 16 hr test 2
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor 21 hr Skinny Naab 16
News Hearing on Lake Ontario flooding draws a crowd Tue CityRes 1
Family Court Judge Kevin M Carter in Erie County (Jun '11) Nov 21 Fedupwiththissystem 137
Tim demler (May '17) Nov 21 The people have s... 46
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Nov 20 Mcm123 21,338

Grand Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages