Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phill...

Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt

There are 2988 comments on the WBEN-AM Buffalo story from Jun 26, 2006, titled Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt. In it, WBEN-AM Buffalo reports that:

Family members think the intensive manhunt for escapee Ralph "Bucky" Phillips may have led to the death of a Southern Tier man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBEN-AM Buffalo.

just that person

Dunkirk, NY

#3719 Jan 29, 2014
Free Bucky!
Average Joe

Jamestown, NY

#3720 Jan 29, 2014
Free Bucky!

Another contestant in the idiot of the year award
From brooks er

Wethersfield, CT

#3721 Jan 29, 2014
I was in brooks er. That cop had NO INJURIES. He wasn't dragged at all.he had scuffs on one shoe. They also took over an exam room for an hour to get their story straight. HE MURDERED THAT KID.
Fair

Fredonia, NY

#3722 Jan 29, 2014
From brooks er wrote:
I was in brooks er. That cop had NO INJURIES. He wasn't dragged at all.he had scuffs on one shoe. They also took over an exam room for an hour to get their story straight. HE MURDERED THAT KID.
. Did you testify at grand jury? Careful now. My friend was on that gj and I will ask them.
Ru nutz

Wethersfield, CT

#3723 Jan 29, 2014
Fair wrote:
<quoted text>. Did you testify at grand jury? Careful now. My friend was on that gj and I will ask them.
hell no
money

Dunkirk, NY

#3724 Jan 30, 2014
Bucky was set up.
Pat

Buffalo, NY

#3725 Jan 30, 2014
bUCKNUT IS A FN IDIOT when and if the low life POS ever gets out i am sure there will be more than one piece of brass waiting for him
BUCK THE WORLD

Jamestown, NY

#3727 Mar 4, 2014
300 Retarded cops a day couldn't find one man in the woods for 6 months. That tells you enough right there. Take Buck and made him Head of home security he could teach you all how to do your job, but your officers just to stupid and brainwashed to learn. Buck vs The state Police is something similar to a brave hearted Jew vs the Nazi regime.
WhyAreYou

Olean, NY

#3734 Mar 5, 2014
Not me wrote:
fu Whyare his red skin people helped him get away with murder why wouldnt you think of these low lifes any other way f them all and you
ps I am an American
You still cannot blame an entire race of people for the misgivings of a few. Fck me? You'd love to, but....I don't copulate with the uneducated, because it causes children to come out with heads the size of football helmets. P.S. I am a REAL American.
Buzz

Fredonia, NY

#3735 Mar 5, 2014
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
The cops messed with him through his family first. Remember a cop shot and killed a young man on an ATV because they thought that he was Bucky. In the end turnabout was fair play.
. Yep the cops messed with him alright,ever since the thief stole his first car,burlarized his first house,sold his first drugs. He was a loser felon from the git go. Horton was killed because he did not know enough to not run, sad ending but true. SP higher up messed up everything and that part is true. Bucky is gone forever get over it.
WhyAreYou

Olean, NY

#3738 Mar 6, 2014
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up. Do something for your country Mr. Real American.
so negative? There you go assuming that I am a Mister. Carry on..........
WhyAreYou

Olean, NY

#3740 Mar 6, 2014
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text>I know I know even sh!t is future soil. Until then I'll call it sh!t. Until I see other wise. Mr or Mrs. or Ms. We are all equal but some carry the brunt for others. You want me treat you as an equal then pull an equal proportion of your weight.
How do you know that I don't pull my own weight? At least you now mention that we are ALL equal. That's a different tone that you had in your earlier posts. Mission accomplished.
P.S. Bucky sucks no matter what color he is..
Whitey

Olean, NY

#3742 Mar 7, 2014
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text>You accomplished nothing. We are born equal. It's my actions that make me superior.
You think your responding to a "redskin" don't 'cha? I certainly hope that your actions are of a better quality than your mindset.
Whitey

Olean, NY

#3745 Mar 8, 2014
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously now. This is about a race of people that cheered on a cowardly murderer who shoots while hidden innocent brave men serving their community. Completely turned my head around about these sub human mud people. If the red man is so wise of his environment why are there signs all over the reservation telling them to clean up after themselves because of all the RATS they live amongst.
Seriously now, do you think it was only whites cheering on this idiot? I can tell you truthfully that I know plenty of people of other colors (mostly white) who also cheered him on. I don't disagree with you that this sub human (Bucky) is a big piece of sh*t that has caused many people needless pain, that will never go away, and for that he should fry. If he had done that to my family I would find a way to kill him myself. I just don't think that it's reasonable to belittle an entire race of people for the misgivings of a few. If that were the case we (whites) certainly deserve the same fate, as their have been more than a few of us that have done some horrible things and plenty of us who live in squalor. There has never been a time in this world where racism hasn't happened, and I firmly believe that this is some of the cause of the way the world is today.
My father was a prominent figure in the KKK of the old south. He made things so bad, for so many, including his white children. So I know first hand what this type of mindset can do, and it's extremely hard to overcome those kinds of teachings, but it can be done. My father taught me exactly how NOT to be. It's time for us to all care about each other. We simply cannot carry on like this and expect the world to be a better place. No, it wouldn't solve everything, but it sure would give us all a good running start.I don't disagree that bad, heinous people including (Bucky Phillips) should have to pay their dues and should not be cheered on.
If your a Christian let me ask you this. What type of people did Jesus gravitate toward? I believe it was the down trodden and the less fortunate.
I don't have any negative feelings about you, or anyone who thinks like you do, I just don't affiliate myself with them in any way. I do hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Whitey

Olean, NY

#3746 Mar 8, 2014
Mistake... I meant to say only Native Americans in the first sentence.
Not me

Buffalo, NY

#3748 Mar 10, 2014
should of just shot him
Not me

Buffalo, NY

#3750 Mar 10, 2014
agree 100 percent Always that pos doesnt deserve to be alive period
oh ohhhhh

Buffalo, NY

#3751 Jul 23, 2014
wonder how the pos is doing in prison hope the pos gets r@ped often
oh ohhhhh

Buffalo, NY

#3753 Jul 23, 2014
Life Coachiii wrote:
<quoted text>
His fellow fake Indians like Tbird are probably putting money into his canteen
really who would of thought?
Spell Check

Buffalo, NY

#3754 Jul 23, 2014
oh ohhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
really who would of thought?
"would have" not "would of"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: M&B Record Exchange 4 hr joey 1
Tom Connolly WBEN Radio 5 hr Monroe 71
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Oh well 20,085
News A charter school closes, the city districts ope... Mon Kinky Fiebelkorn 2
Does LIEF COACH run a fat farm? Mon Mayhem Deluxe 4
The New york scratch off Mon Night Heat 60
News Heroin Use A "Growing Epidemic" In WNY (Mar '11) May '15 bbc 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages