ACCIDENT: Crash takes life of Ransomv...

ACCIDENT: Crash takes life of Ransomville teen

There are 2 comments on the Niagara Gazette story from Jul 1, 2007, titled ACCIDENT: Crash takes life of Ransomville teen. In it, Niagara Gazette reports that:

“A witness indicated (Broussard) was traveling at a high rate of speed when he hit the concrete median, continued across both lanes and over an embankment”

A one-car crash early Sunday morning just off the Robert Moses Parkway has left a Ransomville teenager dead and another teen in critical condition. via Niagara Gazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Niagara Gazette.

amanda

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jan 21, 2008
the one killed was a very good friend, the other my cousin. i miss them very much.

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#4 May 10, 2008
amanda wrote:
the one killed was a very good friend, the other my cousin. i miss them very much.
I am sorry for your loss. Knew Dave he was a great kid !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Gomer 20,056
Poll Which race do you dislike the most? 2 hr Matt Kruse 21
Buck Rodhe what a racist crackpot,blacks keep y... 14 hr Buck Rohde 3
perv at darien lake lazy river 18 hr Joe 2
Poll Least likely to find on a Kingsmen MC member? (Aug '08) Wed The right answer 321
amber dixon Wed ThinkingoutLOUD 1
News Heroin Use A "Growing Epidemic" In WNY (Mar '11) May '15 bbc 32
More from around the web

Grand Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages