First Prev
of 5
Next Last
got u all beat

Buffalo, NY

#89 Jan 20, 2012
yep, this actually happened to me some 20 years ago. Late one night I stopped at this small sub shop on the way home from the neighborhood watering hole. The young girl working there (maybe 16) looked as if she had just woke up, moving rather lethargically. Well as she was about to wrap my sub, she suddenly put her hand over her mouth and began to vomit...I suddenly lost my appetite

“I'm Done Here”

Since: Oct 11

Buffalo, NY

#90 Jan 20, 2012
got u all beat wrote:
...she suddenly put her hand over her mouth and began to vomit...
WOW! You must be awfully ugly.

I'm just sayin'

Who's with me?

But I digress
Disgusted

Rimouski, Canada

#91 May 19, 2013
Finger licking is a disgusting habit, just as bad as picking your nose, some things should never be done unless you are totally alone. Being in a restaurant is NOT considered being alone since you are in public. Stop putting your fingers in your mouth, disgusting!
Hot Dog Man

Cheyenne, WY

#95 May 20, 2013
Jenna Talia wrote:
I went up to a hot dog vendor and ordered a dog and a sausage, he was just done serving another guy and handled some money and then proceed to grab some food for my order without putting on a glove (or clean off his hand). I stared for about a minute, then I told him to never mind with my order if he didnt know hygiene, he was mad since he already touched the food and it was cooking on the grill.
I pointed out he didnt use a glove when he handled the uncooked meat after touching dirty money.
He swore at me in some Eastern European Slavic language.
You want to talk crap about me you American piece of garbage? You come see me again and say to face!

SERIEM NA TEBA!!!!!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#96 May 20, 2013
The cashier would have to be stupid licking their fingers after handling filthy money. Have a cup of water next to the register.
Sons of Neeley

Buffalo, NY

#97 May 20, 2013
Hot Dog Man wrote:
You want to talk crap about me you American piece of garbage? You come see me again and say to face!
SERIEM NA TEBA!!!!!
I'll say it to your face. Where's your stand?
getmbac

Ocala, FL

#99 Oct 8, 2013
how bout spraying your groceries with something like Lysol or mase or dog piss so wen they lick their fingers they taste it and you walk away letting them put the stuff back
punK

Buffalo, NY

#100 Oct 10, 2013
if only the house of rep's could get together and sign into law some kind of anti licking bill . . .
GENIUS Coach

United States

#101 Oct 11, 2013
You never know where those fingers have been.
Annie

Stafford, VA

#102 Mar 24, 2014
I'm a cashier, and this practice astounds me. I've been reading a lot of threads on this topic, and almost everyone is complaining about cashiers licking thier fingers when counting money and opening bags. I've seen this at McDonalds locally, as well as Foodfair, our only local grocery store. I work in a fast food restaurant, and it's mostly the customers I see licking thier fingers to count money. It makes me physically ill. I have literally gagged when I see people do this. All I can think is "poop eater, crack whore crotch eater". ALL circulated bills test positive for fecal matter. 100%. It's way beyond disgusting. Please stop making people sick.
neo genius soldiers

Tonawanda, NY

#103 Mar 24, 2014
No worse than son of youknowwho drooling everywhere he goes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 Forum Personality Of The Year 5 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 31
Who Is More Immature 5 hr Left Coast 2
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 13 hr Lung Crow 1,198
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 15 hr 2nd class 474
Leo Cudney Accusations 17 hr Lung Crow 13
Social Security disability benefits set to run ... 20 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 15
Wallys presidential campaign slogan: pick the b... 23 hr Voice of Grovers 101
Grand Island Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web