Takhar Group is a scam
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rhonda

Ruidoso, NM

#64 May 10, 2013
I have had my phone number for 8 years and I can't get rid of these people calling asking for someone else.
dadae

Niagara Falls, NY

#65 May 21, 2013
Twist
Sara

Bonney Lake, WA

#66 Jun 19, 2013
This company sent me collections notice for a card that has been closed for year. Called my old credit card company and they advised me to not pay them, that I do not owe any sort of over due balanced. Be aware!!!!!
Wyi: this letter loos professional. This is why you should always keep track of your finances...
Scambuster wrote:
Niagara Falls company, Takhar Group is conducting a nationwide phone scam.
If you see 1-800-620-0371 on your Caller ID or if you get a message asking you to call this number be aware! They continue to harass even after it is shown that they have no business with you. Report these calls to the FTC.
They are located in Niagara Falls. Address: 1623 Military Road, Suite 537, Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Melanie

Tarboro, NC

#67 Jul 23, 2013
I just got a call earlier from a new toll-free number which is 1-888-723-1225. They told me I owed an amount of $75.75 from Columbia House. The person I spoke with says that once this amount is paid, I will receive the rest of the merchandise. I am totally ignoring this but if you see this number be aware of it.
jds

Maple Grove, MN

#68 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah I have been getting the same messages. I am at work when they call so I always get the voice message. No indication of what they want, just a rude message saying that it is a serious matter than can be fixed with my cooperation.

I will continue to listen to the message, laugh, and delete.
Sheri

Colorado Springs, CO

#69 Oct 16, 2013
I was on the phone earlier and got another call. The number showed up as all 9s, since I figured NOBODY has a number like that, I continued with my call. While checking my voicemail, that number left me a message (although the caller is shown as "unknown"). I listened to the message. I couldn't understand the woman's last name - or company - so I googled the number and ended up here. She did tell me that "the claim didn't go in my favor." Whatever that means...it was news to me. Thanks for the heads up everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Priest not guilty of fellatio in Church 2 hr operation greylord 4
Tim Demler (Jun '15) 5 hr wlvl 13
The holy time of Ramadan has started 17 hr Buck Rohde 12
Cuba's Vietnam War Involvement 23 hr Monroe 15
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) Fri uncle buck 81
Chris Romanowski Empire Liquidators 1791 Fillmo... Jun 22 Brent 10
Ghetto assed names Jun 22 Sassyiam56 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages